[Resolved] Appsdaily — Handset not received yet

Amit1909tiwari on Apr 16, 2017
My handset Samsung galaxy s7edge under cin ADN_C280117_197857738...it's been more than two months that I haven't received any update from Appdaily...Apps daily has disturbed me a lot...i'm tired of waiting and I'm very disappointed by the act of carelessness of appsdaily... Apps daily is not what they say they are totally different I'm really very disappointed and tired and worried for my phone...on 3 April 2017 a phone comes to me from appsdaily... and the person says that my phone will be delivered to me unrepaired within one week and it's been 15 days I haven't received my phone ..I'm tired of calling appsdaily.. no one replies I don't know what to do where to go and I'm disgusted... I request or I should say warn appsdaily to send my phone as soon as possible or otherwise I will file a case against the company. The company is very irresponsible and not liable to its customers. The company is only its namesake...
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2017

[Apr 16, 2017] AppsDaily customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Amit1909tiwari, Apr 16, 2017
My cin is ADN_C_280117_197857738
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 22 4077 0500 [Regd Office]
    6th Floor, C Wing, Estate, Chandivali Farm Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400072
    Appsdaily - Handset not received yet