Aqua Fit Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Feb 13, 2020

File a complaint to Aqua Fit

Having problems with Aqua Fit?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aqua Fit customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aqua Fit

Aqua Fit Phone Numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Aqua Fit customer care

Aqua Fit reviews & complaints(9)

I have an Aquafit water purifier and the Tap is broken. When called for service, they just suggest to take a new one by replacing it as there are no parts available. When called many times, they saying just to replace a tap nozzle, it costs 2000 which is redundant. This is like looting money for no reason and total unprofessionalism by customer care people. And when asked for manager, they just hang up. I need to take this to another level....

F r a u d c o m p a n y ...
after you purchase they will show you true picture

dont take a m c from this bogus company.

you can file a case in chikkadapally police station.

We have already inform about it.

put his people behind the bars.

AQUA FIT WATER TECHNOLOGIES, Fake filters Aqua fit a Cheating Company Address: 201, Surabhi Sapphire Comple R.T.C X, Road, Musheerabad, RTC Cross Road, Koti, Hyderabad, Telangana 500020

These people will also take AMC Rs.4500/- per year. They never change the Filters, never receives the calls even if they received they say lies... lie ...lie .. without replacing the filters they will tell you they will charge Rs.3000/- for single filter again. What is the meaning of AMC.

Its totally consumer fraud. Hence i request all the people to BE CARE FULL WITH THIS FRAUD COMPANY.

who ever cheated with this Company. We will file a complaint in Consumer forum. District.

Ram
Jul 7, 2018
Aqua Fit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sir, my order is not this clothes so return and refund please
Mobile no [protected] cash on delivery

I have requested for installation of aquafit after i have relocated my home. Its been over a week that i have not got any technician to install the aqua fit. There is no proper response from the customer care number. They keep saying that their person in with in the vicinity and would be visiting shortly but no one visited so far. When we call the person (Who is in the vicinity and who is supposed to visit us to install the aquafit ro) answers the phone and says he is on the way and doesn't turn up. When we call again, he never answers the phone and after some time the phone is switched off.

Dear aqua team,

Have called up on 9-jan in morning hours to assist aqu fit leakage, came to know today i, e 10-jan that my request did not considered and not raised a complain on 9-jan, when i insist, help desk saying that they did not raised the complaint and raised on today, this is a false promise from your team and loss of trust for my emergency need. Till now was called up several times and did not ready to provide my complaint number.

Now have expenditure 120 rupees for drinking water for the delay for false promises, for this request you to wave off 120 which was spent from my pocket and penalise to your team who was not raised my complained on 9-jan.

Praveen

Dear fellow readers,

We bought this product couple of years ago and just like everyone else we faced all kinds of problems (Leakage, break down of parts at frequent intervals, pathetic customer and technician service) mentioned by my fellow writers. We had the service recently in sept 2017 and as usual a new problem came up this month. The service guy says they have to replace multiple parts such as pre-filter candle, sediment filter, membrane and sp. We told the guy that we have a service warranty and this should be covered but they denied saying a lame excuse that all have been given once while purchasing and cannot be given again..

I was shocked to hear that response coz in nov 2016 we paid a huge sum of 4500 rs for these services and we were given a contract note which says:

1. Free replacement of pre filter candle twice (Max) every year during the service contract period.
        2. Free replacement of sediment filter, pre carbon, membrane and post carbon will be made once (Max) every year during the service contract period.

I only see an option of going to consumer forum for their unethical behavior and cheap spare parts.
        Oct 12, 2017
        Updated by jackrules
        Successfully filed a case in the consumer court today. Will see the end of your pathetic service once in for all

I am using aquafit water purifier for past 3 years. I am totally satisfied with their service and support.
          Their technicians change the candle and filter, as per the time schedule without a need for reminder or call.
          I have alreay suggested many of my friends to buy aquafit water purifier only .
          It is absolutely working fine and our family is satisfied with aquafit water purifiers performance....
          Aqua fit water purifier is the worst service never seen in my life. Please do not buy this product. I brought this product in Nov 2013. with amount of Rs.9500.00, they have given 1 Year free service only. Next year I took AMC for 1 Year for RS.3900.00 that will end in Nov 2015 but now they are saying you have pay money for 3rd filter candle, they promised us give free service, 1 time machine replacement and 3 filter candles. The office...

I T. Rameshwar Rao, have purchased a aqua fit water purifier system in october 2014 with one year warranty .The system is not working since one month.
          I have raised a compliant on 27.06.2015 and my compliant no is : 21049.Since the day of registering my complaint they are not responding to it and not even updating the status.
          I fed up with them and making a last attempt to take some action towards them so that no customer will suffer in future.
          here are the details of the product and dealer.
          Product: AF- W2

Mahaboob Nagar Dist,
          Telangana.
          Mobile: [protected].

Aquafit Water Purifier — Poor Quality of machine and service

I had Purchased Aquafit RO+ UV water purifier from Aquafit and found that the quality of the water purifier and its internal parts are of very poor quality and breaksdown every alternate day. Its been 45days and 20 times I had to call for sevice. Its been very difficult to attend the call by their customer care and executies. Their Service is very poor and would recommend everyone not to buy the products from Aquafit.

Regards,br...