Wonderchef Home Appliances Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jan 21, 2023

File a complaint to Wonderchef Home Appliances

Having problems with Wonderchef Home Appliances?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Wonderchef Home Appliances customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Wonderchef Home Appliances

Wonderchef Home Appliances Website

Wonderchef Home Appliances Head Office Address

Supreme House, 7th Floor, Plot No. 94-C, Powai
Mumbai City District

Wonderchef Home Appliances Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Wonderchef Home Appliances reviews & complaints(394)

I have been raised complaint for broken lever handle of Turbo chopper, my complaint no. MA[protected]. Please solve my issue ASAP.
Wonderchef Home Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mixer grinder is not starting and it was only 14 months old.
    Hi! Apologies we are here to help you! Kindly register your complaint by connecting to customer care at [protected] or drop us an email at [protected]@wonderchef.in and we'll assist you further with your request. Thank you!

I purchased wondercheff chimny in Flipkart. I requested for installation to wonderchef and flipkart. Both not not provide the service. 1 month I waited at last I booked installation in urbanclap. After installation light not working and as mentioned features not working. I raised complaint to flipkart first. As per policy 10 days crossed. They won't provide service. And suggested to contacted wonderchef. I gave multiple times complaint but...

I have purchase a nutriblend mixer of wonderchef in may ..From few days back it start giving electric shock while plug in . Please do the needful
      Hi! We are here to help you! Kindly register your complaint by connecting to customer care at [protected] or drop us an email at [protected]@wonderchef.in and we'll assist you further with your request. Thank you!

Wonderchef Home Appliances — Touchless soap dispenser not working.

This is to inform you that i have purchased a automatic soap dispenser and my order is [protected]/1 and it ordered from home center application the date of order[protected] and received it on[protected] . from the beginning only it has some issue but functioning now ut is completely off . nit working at all . I am requested you to resolve this issue as soon as possible . Want you to send someone to repair or the replacement of product....

I have problem in gas stove the fire is coming while we switch the gas on
        Product details
        Wonderchef Power 4 Burner Toughened Glass MS
        Cooktop Gas Stove, Stainless Steel Drip Tray, Tri-pin,
        Anti-Skid Legs, Large pan Supports, Manual Ignition,
        Black | B07T3QQ192 ( B07T3QQ192 )

Wonderchef Home Appliances — Products not received

I have made two orders in wonderchef online. Wdcn381281 and wdcn 381298 on 24 th july..for some reason I didnot get my courier delivery. Very poor courier service. They returned the products to the seller. I contacted the courier they said they returned the products to the seller . Half of the amount I paid and I redeemed some reward points also... I called and complained the customer care service and also sent mail to care @ wonderchef....

I am using wonderchef cooktop from 1 month and after one week it's plate brunt and their colours change in blacksish, look like I am using it from 5 years this is in so much in bad condition.please change these
          Hi! We are here to help you! Kindly register your complaint by connecting to customer care on [protected] or drop us an email at [protected]@wonderchef.in and we'll assist you further with your request. Thank you!

I bought a c blender a year ago.it stopped working and chopper lid doesn't working.so I raised a complaint a month ago.they said the representative wil call you to know ur location and availability to repair the product.nobody called me.so I called again, they said the same.after that I called 10 times, they didn't gave me a proper reply.it gives me frustration and stuff.i don't know if they are really there for fullfill the customer queries.
            Aug 26, 2022
            Wonderchef Home Appliances Customer Care's response
            Hi! Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we're here to help you. Please share your complaint ID so that we can help you further.
            Aug 27, 2022
            Updated by Pavithra Parthasarathi
            TN[protected],

I have ordered : Forza Cast-iron Grill Pan, 26cm and Forza Cast-iron Casserole With Lid, 25cm

Order no : ORDER WDCN379488

Its more than a month they are not delivering. Called at call center many times and they bluff we will check and fwd your complaint to concerned department and nothing happens. I am fed up and don't have time to do all this nonsense.
              Oct 1, 2022
              Aug 26, 2022
              Wonderchef Home Appliances Customer Care's response
              Hi! Apologies for the delay. As we can see that the product has been delivered to you on 23rd Aug, please let us know if it has been delivered it to you. Thank You!

Had ordered for Luxe Multicook Stainless Steel 1.2 L Electric Kettle, 1000W, Blue with Egg Boiler Attachment. Warranty is for 2 years. Bought this last year April 2021 still I have warranty period. Have an issue there was a sudden smoke from the knob n it's not working now. Want to service that now how do I contact wonderchef now n rectify it. Please help me out with this
                Sep 19, 2022
                Wonderchef Home Appliances Customer Care's response
                Hi Daanya! We are here to help you! Kindly register your complaint by connecting to customer care on [protected] or drop us an email at [protected]@wonderchef.in and we'll assist you further with your request. Thank you!

Glass of cooktop is broken within one week.when I cooked nothing it is broken.

Glass of cooktop broken within one week. What can I do.1 year glass warranty .so please exchange this

Wonderchef Home Appliances — Replacement of stuff

Dear sir. I bought ur products from Amazon because I trust you. As after use of one month this is in bad condition....

I had ordered 2 jars from Wonderchef website and both were leaking. I placed the complaint the very same day the products were delivered and the customer service assured a technician will come and check the issue and then return/exchange would be done. Its been over a month and no technician has come so far despite multiple follow ups. Customer service uselessly register’s a complaint each time and nothing happens thereafter. In todays online retail world, who waits for over a month to return a faulty product. Terrible experience with Wonderchef online shopping! Customer service should resolve the issues in a timely manner and not expect the customer to send them emails. Even after sending multiple follow ups, they are still checking why technician is not coming. Sheer wastage of money buying anything from Wonderchef.
                      Sep 20, 2022
                      Wonderchef Home Appliances Customer Care's response
                      Hi! Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we're here to help you. Please share your complaint ID along with your contact number so that we can help you further.

I have already log a complaint but still not any solution, I am get a too many ticket I'd from last 1 mont, your service provider automatically close a ticket after 4/6 day's
                        We are not expect that from wonderchif international brand..
                        This is my latest ticket id MA[protected], secret code 716. Our technician will contact you shortly. For warranty give bill copy,
                        Hope we believe on you honestly like international brand, Hope you will not disgrantled us this time.
                        Sep 20, 2022
                        Wonderchef Home Appliances Customer Care's response
                        Hi Amol! Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we're here to help you. Please share your complaint ID along with your contact number so that we can help you further.

I purchased wonderchef OTG 19 IN 2 day before from mangalore, Karnataka. When I run the product, the timer setting is not working, .so please send service man.
                          Hi, we are here to help you! Kindly share your registered contact and complaint number (If you have registered a complaint earlier). If not, then you can register your complaint by connecting to customer care on [protected] or drop us an email at [protected]@wonderchef.in and we'll assist you further with your request. Thank you!

The front glass of the oven exploded while baking a cake. No fire or other burns.
                            Jul 7, 2022
                            Jun 04, 2022
                            Jun 06, 2022
                            Wonderchef Home Appliances Customer Care's response
                            Kindly share your registered mobile number or contact number so that we can get in touch with you regarding your concern. If you have already registered service call . Kindly share the complaint number.
                            Had registered a complaint regarding malfunction of a Wonderchef oven within the warranty period. Though I received an acknowledgement of the complaint, no action was initiated by Wonderchef and problem was not addressed. The complaint was listed as Resolved by Wonderchef in the website. Very much disappointed by the aftersale service of Wonderchef.

Wonderchef — Wonderchef Nutri blend

Bought it just one week ago and all I wanted to do was make a scoop of protein shake. Can't even do that! The rubber grip keeps coming off and gets badly tangled around the blade, and the lid gets loose ( despite closing it properly), leaking the content. First time, I thought that i had added too much liquid (350 ml of water), the jar capacity is 500 ml. I cut this this down to just 200 ml and it's the same story. Not just this, today the...

The wonderchef nutriblend is in warranty period and have not been working since 2 months.The belnder always had some or the other problem since its purchase only.We have been calling the customer care for over a month they initially had sent a person to repair that but now the person is also not responding nor the customer care person are responding.earlier they kept on saying the part is ordered and we will repair it once the part arrives.but its more than a month now.how are we suppose to cook our food.we want someone to take action as soon as possible.
                              Jul 10, 2022
                              May 23, 2022
                              Updated by Riyaz thakur
                              If your model of wonderchef nutriblend has a fault as it has been continuously showing problem in some or the other part.I need you to give us an exchange of that model itself
                              Jun 08, 2022
                              Wonderchef Home Appliances Customer Care's response
                              Hi Riyaz, this is not the experience we want you to have. We hope your concern has been addressed. Kindly reach out to us via helpline number: [protected], or drop us an email at [protected]@wonderchef.in if your concern is yet to be resolved. Thank you!