Arena Animation / Multimedia Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Jul 20, 2022

File a complaint to Arena Animation / Multimedia

Having problems with Arena Animation / Multimedia?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Arena Animation / Multimedia customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Arena Animation / Multimedia

Arena Animation / Multimedia Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 1444

View more phone numbers

Arena Animation / Multimedia reviews & complaints(94)

Hello, My name is Manish and I registered a 3D software course for my brother "Jitendra saini" at Arena Animation Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujrat. software total fee is 42, 480 Rs. and I deposit that day only 5240 Rs. through UPI google pay. But my brother don't want to live in ahmedabad. so he didn't join any class in institute and online. and after payment fee I call at arena animation satellite and said "some of my family problem my brother...
Its been 6 months i had applied for the process of name correction in my certificate. But still i didn't get certificate.All had completed the whole process for the changes in certificate but they just say your certificate will release today, tomorrow etc .Does it requires 6 months for any changes in certificate? .I urgently required my certificate.So please do something in this regard as soon as possible....
I am a student of Arena Animation (Noida Sector 62) and I have completed my course. I enrolled in the year 2019. This year finally they completed all the classes.Though from now on I have complained twice but no action has been taken till now in the matter of examination. They do not have any date to confirm that when they will conduct the exam. It seems that no one is serious in terms of career of students. Whenever we talk, the institute...

I am a student of arena animation mangaon.
I paid all fees of this animation prime course 145000 rs. But i didn't receive any receipts form centre
Arena Animation / Multimedia customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Rohit Aggarwal student of Arena Animation(Connaught Place) My student ID is 822971, I have completed my course of AAIP-VFX in 2016 but I did not got my Diploma Certificate, I have visited many times in Arena but the faculty makes excuses every time.
    Please provide my Diploma as soon as possible.

Rohit Aggarwal
    [protected]...
    Hello sir I am Ankit Kumar Singh from Arena Animation Kakadeo Kanpur Student id student1258434 .
    Sir mai VFX & Compositing ka student hu aur mughe aaj institute se bola gaya ki aap junior students se baat chit mat kariye Reason mughe ye nahi pata .
    Sir Mai Ek middile Class Family se belong karata hu freelance kar ke course complete kar raha 2 baar se covid ki vajah se class disterb huaa aue 6 sep ko meri sister Expire ho gai...

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
    I Joined Arena Animation On 13 May 2021 In Chandigarh. I Was Told The Course Is For 5-6 Months And Included The Software - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign As Well As Adobe After Effects. I Have Paid Rs. 26, 472 Till Now And I Have Only Completed Photoshop And Illustrator Till Now. I Have All The Receipts As Well As Screenshots Of The Chats. It's Been 7 Months And The Course Is Not Even Nearly Completed. I Respect The Faculty But They Don't Even Let Me Join The Online Class When I Am Sick Just Because I Live Nearby, Although Other Students Are Allowed To Join. This Is Outrageous And Won't Be Accepted. They Are Not Assigning Me An Online Batch Just Because I Live Nearby. I Tried Calling The Arena Animation Of Chandigarh But No One Picks Up My Calls. I Know The Circumstances May Be Worse Due To COVID But This Is Not The Right Way Of Treating A Student. I Don't Want The Certificate Anymore. I Kindly Request You To Refund My Fees.

I have been a student of arena animation pitampura, New delhi for a year now and my experience there has not been good, the teaching faculty is really good but when it comes to the management it is not good at all.Most of the computers in all the labs have some fault in them and a lot of monitors do not work properly which puts a lot of strain on eyes and i believe that the pitampura branch has taken a lot of new admissions this year but...
      DEAR SIR,

My relationship with ARENA at Satelite branch has been very bad . The First time I came for admission, I took admission from Aarti madam, and my first demo lecture was taken by Rishi sir. After then I paid my fees first time in Naranpura Branch - 5900 and then it would transfer in satelite branch. After then I paid 29, 550 in satelite branch. Those people have not given me Receipt of my fees till date..
      br...

I'm a student of Arena South ex centre, I joined centre two months back I met ms heena maam and rosy maam for degree course they told the fee for course 400000/- and reg 5000, they asked me to pay 68000 in cash plus 5000 reg I asked them for online payment they said their machine is not working, so my father paid fee in cash as they told today is last date and classes are starting from tomorrow. As they shown the urgency we paid fee but for whole month they didn't conducted my proper class, faculties only take class they don't even bother what student is doing, they say they have best infra but reality is something else. Neither their systems work nor faculties bother for students career, if you visit centre you will find the front office very pleasant but when you talk about classes than 30-40 students sitting Conjustedly in class. They cheat like anything, when asked for owner's no. So they say they are out of India, when you ask for fee receipt they say you will get in next month, which I didn't got yet.

Dear arena animation

I am Shahrukh khan student of arena animation in preet vihar delhi
        sir i don't want to do classes from arena preet vihar
        Please transfer my admission to Arena counart Place Cp
        And please start my classes urgently

If you can't start my classes in 1 week then refund all my money

I am waiting for your call and best solution

Thanks and...

I am Supriyo Mondal I am From Arena Saltlake Kolkata . I am studying there for 3 years and paid every monthly fee on time but Due to the pandamic they kick out students ( me and other of my classmates) just because they are late by a day or two to pay the fee . Which may be have a place in your Rule Book.

But the problem is due to this illogical thing they had done my course got disturbed because day by...

Arena animation is fraud institute in Noida.arena animation is show of and online marketing game plan.arena animation is cheat the many students.and not give the placement any.Any information want plz call my no ...[protected]

Arena Animation / Multimedia — Degrading Quality of education

Dear Sir / Maam,

I am from Arena CP from photoshop and coreldraw batch of your Aren Animation 01, M-3, 3rd Floor, AVG Bhawan Middle Circle, Nr Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate - 4, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001

This email is in regards to the degrading quality of classes day by day Mr. Upendra Kumar Yadav is not interested in teaching students or resolving the queries raised, according to me.
          Many...

I'm studying in arena animation for almost 1 and half year and just 2-3 months left for my course to complete and i started searching job

But the problem is arena asking full payment before applying to any job.
          Is that how it works?
          I paid my fees every month in the given time
          Still they are asking me to pay complete fees before applying the job
          I told them to send my resume and showreels and if i get this job i will pay immediately all the fees at once before confirming the job.
          My total fees was 1, 70, 000
          And i paid 1, 40, 000 without any due payments.
          They are not giving opportunities just because of my fees are pending,
          I want to know is this right or wrong.

I had joined the AAIP-vfx course in Kochi Arena Animation institute. I have payed the complete fees (2.12L) through the education loan on 12th October, 2019.

I have completed Adobe photoshop and Illustrator of the course, but was not able to continue the rest due to my father's and Mother's health conditions. They're suffering from asthma and my mom is undergoing a heart surgery by next month. Also, the doctors have suggested...

Many of students are getting cheated by this arena multimedia in different states
            Specially in bengaluru jayanagar

Arean animation bhopal is worst instituted of india, They making fool to student in name of animation eduction, They have not any fallility and teacher to teach,

Arena Animation / Multimedia — Bonafide Certificate - URGENT

Hello, I am a former and bright student of Arena Animation NDSE (New Delhi South Extension branch) and I finished my ADIM+Maya course successfully in 2008. I am changing my job abroad so I need to provide my employer a Bonafide Certificate - URGENTLY.

I contacted with New Delhi South Extension branch on 23/Nov/2020 and they asked me connect with Noida branch. Noida branch wasted in 2 weeks and said go back to Delhi?
                I...

Shivam Tyagi

Student ID: 993567

Course: AAIP_VFX 3084

Document due: Term 4 PS & Course Certificate

Sir exam conducted in October 2019 for term-3 & term-4 but performance certificate (marksheet) and Certificate (Diploma) not received so far, Please treat it as most urgent, if my present job losses due to not issuance of these above certificates, I will have to go for legal proceedings against your kind office. Your positive response awaited. With Regards, Shivam Tyagi
                Oct 24, 2020