[Resolved] Ask Me Bazaar — Home decor

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Vasanthi T
We have ordered for Set of Four Double Bedsheets with eight pillow covers and received. But the items we have received are not as per the description given in the adv. Adv. showed as 100% cotton material and what we received is not cotton material and it is polyester mixed and colours are also entirely different from the adv. Hence we want exchange or money back.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2016

[May 17, 2016] Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response, May 25, 2016
Hi, Please raise a ticket using this link: http://support.askmebazaar.com/ and mention all the required details so that we can get the better insight of your query and assist you accordingly. Regards, Yogesh Team AskmeBazaar

Comments

Ask Me Bazaar — Cancel the order

I want to cancel my order due to some problems.and that order id AB6992395 from Czzar Lifestyles..

Askme Bazaar.com — Product not satisfactory

Want to return this product and refund my money immdiately.

Askmebazaar — Till now i don't receive my product since 12 days

My product id is AB6505397.I tried to call also to your customer care site but they didnot respond my call. My item is a Nova Trimmer.

Ask Me Bazaar — Damaged bag

Dear sir today bag is deliver my home bt my bag is damaged... sir pls return my bag..

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Return The Produck and refund money

Sports Mp3 Player from Deals Chowk Traders Order ID. AB6735434 has no work. so please return your product and return my many as early as possible. Thanking you.

Ask Me Bazaar — 3 jeans

Mene 3 jeans purchase ki 34 size ki jab recv ki to 2 to 34 ki or 2 32 ki jeans ayi wo bhi purani jese kisi ne yu hi bhej di or mujhe ye product return karna h so mene order return ki complant kar di h mere complant no. H qrc 57414656

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Miss size

Sir i have ordered XXL size but you send me a L size and midum size but i want XXL

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Fake and duplicate product

I want to file file a case against ask me bazar as they are selling fake and duplicate products under good brand name. Please assist.

Askmebazaar.com — Havells fusion 1200mm five star ceiling fan brown

Fan's moter is jamed .

Ask Me Bazaar — Missing of Parcel,and payment is refunded till now

Dear Sir/Mam, Please refund my of 399 rupess ASAP.I already submitted the complaint but people not responding.please Refund my Payment and tak on priority bases. Regards Praveen [protected]

Askmebazaar.com — Hevells 1200mm fusion five star calling fan brown

Fan's moter is jamed.

Askmebazaar — Not received item

I order a oven. from askmebazar site from Baltra Eshop.which order no. AB6268800. order date. 18 Oct 2015. but i received a message 19 Oct 2015 . that is we are unable to service your order.

Ask Me Bazaar — Spamming my inbox

Please stop sending sms to my mobile number [protected]

Askme Bazaar.com — Received Damaged LED BULB 5 WATT

Order id ab4980093 received on 11th september around 4 pm product was 5 watt led bulb combo, 1 led received in damaged condition(fuise), please replace or change it.

Ask Me Bazaar — Cancel order

I want cancel my order in askme bazaar.com order id are AB5924708 and AB5924966 please kindly cancel the orders.

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Missing order on

Hello .., i have placed prepaid order on 28/09 as guest checkout . Order id :ab564781, i could not see any conjfirmation from this order, droped so many mailss, and called cs team, but no reply . Are you to cheat me ?

Ask Me Bazaar — Didn't receive the product as expected.

My order number is #AB5684506. I didn't receive the product as expected. So please either change my product or refund my amount . Thanks.

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Damaged product

I have orders Nokia mobile 105 with t-shirt and Sdcard, but they sent in Nokia 101 in damaged mobile. Packing is very bad. Also request for refund money. Sent mail no replay from there side. Order No: 46764958

Ask Me Bazaar — Damaged product

Yesterday I have ordered Nokia 105 with T-shirt and memory card, but sent in 101 with damaged mobile, backing also not good. I have asked for refund money. i send the request but no replay.

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Delay in delivery

I had ordered AT bag on 10th Sept. 15 with the Order no.AB5094162 . Till date I have received the same. Pathetic service.

1205, 12th Floor, New Delhi House, Barakhambha Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Ask Me Bazaar - Home decor