Audi India — subject: fw: complaints regarding my audi q3 at bhubaneswar. (this is with regards to my audi q3 bearing vin-wauzaj8u5jy001629.)

Brahma Mishra on Jul 13, 2018

I would like to bring to your kind notice few facts regarding Audi.
I took delivery of Audi Q3 during the month of April, 2018 from your Bhubaneswar dealer.
While driving the Car on 1st May to Jamsedpur one bulging was found on the front
right Tyre.
Immediately I informed it to your Bhubaneswar office. They took the car and returned it back
mentioning that the inspector of Tyre manufacturing co. claimed that there was no manufacturing
defect.
I am surprised that within 15 days of the delivery of the Audi, having run even less than 6000 kms,
the tyre developed bulging and It was never driven on rough road.
I have been told to pay for the replacement of the Tyre.
The said Audi is still standing at my residence since last 2 months for no fault of mine.
I have been talking to each and every one in the loop.
At last having exhausted all my efforts I thought to brig it to your kind notice before further actions.
i never ever expected such kind of response from Audi group, being a leading international brand.
Would highly appreciate if you can intervene and do the needful to resolve this small issue.
The exact similar experience has been shared with me by Mr. Tarini Prasad Mohanty who purchased
the same Ausi Q3 during 2016.

Looking forward to your early response please.

Warm Regards.

Brahma Mishra.

Chairman. Bait Logitech Pvt.Ltd. 4TH Floor, IDCO TOWER Janpath, Bhubaneswar. Odisha, India - 751022 Phone [protected] Mob : [protected]

[Jul 23, 2018] Audi India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Having the same issue with Audi A4 after running 10K Km.

Office No 3, North Avenue, Level 3, Maker Maxity, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Audi India - subject: fw: complaints regarding my audi q3 at bhubaneswar. (this is with regards to my audi q3 bearing vin-wauzaj8u5jy001629.)