Avadi Municipality Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 21, 2022

File a complaint to Avadi Municipality

Having problems with Avadi Municipality?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Avadi Municipality customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Avadi Municipality

Tamil Nadu

Avadi Municipality Phone Numbers

Avadi Municipality reviews & complaints page 4

Respected Sir/ Mam,

This is Anitha from no:1, Babu street, Charles nagar, Pattabiram, Chennai-600072 ( nearby railway track)

This is to inform that, everyday garbages are dumped and burnt by the muncipality worker nearby kamarajapuram railway track.
We have requested them not to burn and dump the garbage nearby the railway track as it creates heavy smoke, bad smell and pollution.
This affects the elderly people and children also it causes difficulties in breathing mainly heart patient are there in my house.

So please take necessary action to clear the garbage and not to burn the garbage nearby railway track.
Avadi Municipality customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team,
    My location is at ward :145, 4th Street, Kamaraj Nagar, Avadi. It's very near to Milk & Dairy Minister house.
    During Feb-2022 around local body elections, the corporation has started to relay the roads at my area. Suddenly after the election they have stopped all the works in middle. Half of the roads are layed & half were left unattended. This is very lethargic approach. We are getting high dust & there is a potential chance of getting breathing problems like wheezing, asthuma because of this. We have a hospital 24/7 located at this street. So this puts everything into serious trouble
    I would like to escalate this so people can complete the relaying of roads without further health impacts.

Drainage work started before 04th November 2021 still not completed near Paruthipattu junction. Requesting you to look at the incomplete work and your immediate action required.

Hi, I am from vasantham nagar, avadi. Here there are nearly 10 stray dogs which is very furious and causing lots of problem to us and creating ruckus near our house. It is causing problem to our 3 dogs which are my pet. Kindly take action on this as soon as possible.

Request you to share the septic tank cleaner government vehicle contact number, as the contractor charges Rs 2500....

Sir, my name is gomathi . i am residing no.23, 3rd Street, Anna Nagar, Pattabiram, Chennai-600072. I am facing street dog problems. Street dogs are roaming in my street and make dirty in my house and neighbour's house. The dogs are diseased and biting children. Everyone getting fear to walk in streets. We can't tolerate it . I request u to catch all the street dogs in my street as soon as possible. catch these dogs immediately.

Venugopal Nagar First cross street
            Street light is not working please do the needful.

Dogs are more walking in road seems to dangerous. Please do needful.
            Tirumullaivoyal Venugopal Nagar First cross street

There is no proper garbage facilities in our locality and also road facilities Please help us to have a proper garbage system and a proper road facilities. I am attaching some photos

We reside in Srinagar extension (C2-247/3), Karpagammal street, Mittnamalli, Avadi IAF. Last year, during the rainy season, the sewage tank in front of our house began to overflow, and officials broke a section of the tank to redirect the water into an open plot nearby. However, they neglected to repair the tank once the rain stopped, resulting in sewage water pouring out of the tank, causing several health problems. We are unable to open...

Sir i tried to pay my property tax through tnurbantree website as suggested by avadi municipal official. But unable to enter above website eventhough i have activation code. So please update above said website so we pensioners able to pay property tax from home. thanks

Respected Sir, I live in Thirumullaivoyal 3rdst nethajinagar Nagar this is regarding Drainaga connection at our area. We are finding the difficulty of drainaga connection and we canot solve this issue unless the Drainaga connection need to be connected. We have got the facility of drainage but the connection is not fixed we can't use the facility. Please and kindly help us in connecting the Drainage pipes into the residence. It is very help full for us to prevent the infection and viral fever.

Thiruvalluvar Nagar 1st to 12 st lot of dog's are there 30to35 dog's in this area cheasing two wheeler this area girl and lots of kuttys are there

Hi Sir/Madam,

Our premises door no. Is used by the neighbour.
                      They have bulit the house without plan approval and no property tax is paid by them..
                      Our address
                      Bhavani s
                      No:18/36, 10th street, kamaraj nagar, avadi, chennai 600071

I am complaining from Dec 6 to till date in all possible means for non collection of garbages from houses properly & garbage collectors speaking unparliamentary words for enquiring about arrivals . Only monthly twice or thrice only arriving.

Respected sir,

In avadi, Chinnamman koil street, they have placed a heavy and big garbage collection bin in front of my house blocking our way to go in and out.
                          Also, most of corporation garbage collectors from other areas are transferring the garbages near our house which is causing infections and health issues. There are childrens and old age people nearby often getting sick due to this.

Kindly requesting to help us by keeping a dust bin in the corner and only for our street people to use it. And the transfer of garbages from other areas to happen outside of the living area.

Yours faithfully
                          Amudha k
                          Please take necessary action. More than 8 to 10 garbage vehicles are transferring the garbages in front of our house and it is getting worser and worser. Please take a step at the earliest.

Location is Gopal Street, Pachaiamman Nagar Thirumullaivoyal (street Adjacent to Udaya Hardware and Axis Bank ATM on CTH Road)
                            At least two Street lights are not working in this street. There are several hundreds of people who use this road to access main road. Requesting you to attend to this immediately as it is a threat to public if street is dark

Following last month's rain water logging, the sewage connection situated in East Mosque Street opposite to Hawaa Park, Muthapdupet, Defence Enclave, AFS Avadi started overflowing, also it backflowed into my house as we are the only 2nd residence with connection facilities.

Though we are paying annual house tax and sewage connection tax, annually twice this problem is creating lot of issues....
                              +1 videos
                              Respected sir
                              I am the person who living in sekkadu singarathiru nagar 5th cross.Here our neighbours house drainage water was overflowing in our street fully.so many times we all have said about this problem but they never listened
                              and doing this same problem again. So we have takeover this problem to you kindly take action for this problem. Thank you...
                              Respected Sir/Madam,
                              I am Lakshmi.K, I am living in 25A, Sri Lakshmi street, Vasantham nagar, Avadi, Chennai-600071. In our neighbor house's drainage water flowing in the street since past 2 years.
                              Due to flowing of drainage water in the road we are facing so many problems since past 2 year. Because of this drainage water leakage, my husband suffering from heavy fever.
                              This pandemic situation we are very afraid of this...

In 1st street Kamaraj Nagar, the Garbage collector is not coming regularly to collect the garbage. They only come once a week for collecting and the issue is that there are no Garbage containers at street corner and also there is no particular place to dispose the garbage moreover the Garbage collectors are not removing the garbage which is outside / on the floor. But the garbage collector are daily removing the garbage from 2nd street Kamaraj Nagar one of our street resident even questioned them once and they are not responding properly. I don't understand this partiality of why they can come daily to 2nd street and only once a week to 1st street. So, I would request the responsible authorities of Avadi Corporation to take severe action against the issue and also provide a quick solution.