Avadi Municipality Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 25, 2022

File a complaint to Avadi Municipality

Having problems with Avadi Municipality?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Avadi Municipality customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Avadi Municipality

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Avadi Municipality Phone Numbers

Avadi Municipality reviews & complaints page 9

I am residing at Rahul Apartment's, Modern City, Plot no. 139, 10 th street.
Surrounding my appartment sewage drain is there. From other side of road some body connected pipe line by cutting the road and they are releasing Latrine water also. Because of this unbearable smell all my family members are suffering with breathing problems.

Kindly solve the problem as early as possible....

Dear commissioner sir,

I am a residing at 3rd Street, selva Nagar, govardanagiri, avadi, chennai 71. I hereby file request to provide sewage facility for waste drainage water at residential area in my street. I would like to inform my street is CMDA approved layout and don't have drainage facility. Requesting to provide drainage facility for the residential welfare.

Vinayagam.
Avadi Municipality customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, The canal build a weeks back in Thendral Nagar east 9th Street, 3rd cross. All the waste water is Stagging in one place, which causes to stink and increasing of mosquitoes.

We request you to please take the necessary actions.

Garbage collection is not happening in Vallalar first cross street, Gandhi nagar, Avadi. Insisted to people several time. But they do not want to come to this road.

Recently a neighbor nearby my house started building a ramp in front of his house entrance on his wish, which blocks the way to my house entrance

Not only my neighbor but a few of the people in my street also do the same.
        Our street doesn't have any road before, just now they build it.
        And after building the road some people in my street immediately started building ramps and taking the road place. Even my neighbor too.

Please take action immediately, otherwise, all will start to build the ramps for their comfort and make the road small without any space left.

மதிப்பிற்குரிய ஆவடி நகராட்சி மேலாளர் அவர்களுக்கு என் இனிய வேண்டுகோள் நான் ஆவடி அடுத்துள்ள பட்டாபிராம் அண்ணா நகர் பகுதியை சேர்ந்துள்ளேன் எனது தெரு முகவரி அண்ணா நகர்...

Respect Sir/madam,
          My father name is M.Murugesan.He resident in Thriumullaivoyal.At 06.07.2021 He was committed Suicide by hanging and he Died.His body was Admitted to the Kilpauk medical college hospital at 06.07.2021 and his body was Autopsied By the Hospital and the body was Handover and death report was given to us by the Hospital at 07.07.2021(PM No:1397/21 at 07.07.2021).But we not yet get the Death certificate and there is no any updates in website, kindly I'm requesting you to give me the Death certificate and Upload it soon on the website...I have attached the Death report here
          Aug 12, 2021
          Mail id : [email protected] Phone : +916383939074

Though we paid 10000 for water connection and sewage Rs.10000 10 years back for our flats but till date we didn't get the services so we are paying money for drainage removal and for paid tanker lorry water supply on monthly basis - the height of it is the pipeline is laid in the road and the water is leaking in front of our building restricting our movement in and out.

Please fix the leakage as we are not enjoying the benefit of government water supply but couldn't bear to see it go waste in front of our eyes daily - opposite to RC Valencia building is our apartment SWARNNLOKHA Flats in CHOLMABEDU MAIN ROAD near senthil nagar-thamarai nagar 3rd street.

I am lodging this compliant on behalf of the residents of our street. There are 10 to 15 street dogs in our street and they are causing a great commotion every time someone walks by. The dogs keep howling all night disturbing every one in the area. I kindly request you to take action on this issue as soon as possible as the nuisance is unbearable for all the residents in the street.

Respected Sir/Madam,
                Neighbours (Suguna) and another house (Maragatham) in Periya Colony Road, Gomathipuram, Thiruninravur - 602024, has made the bathroom drainage in road, which reaches our door and bad smell and cleanliness issues.

I request you to take action on this.

My Address :
                Pushpavalli,
                20, Periya Colony Road,
                Gomathipuram,
                Thiruninravur - 602024

Avadi Camp Road from Chinnamman koil to Ayapakkam is completely damaged we are aware that water drainage construction is in progress but we request to do some patch work as there are many pit holes which leads to accidents .

Our street light is not working for more than 06 months. The local residents, have tried to inform the local authority by verbal means, no concrete action has been taken regarding the grave situation.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of Saraswati nagar, Thirumullaivoyal. I want to bring your kind attention to the poor condition of roads in Saraswati nagar main road(Opposite to medplus). The roads are uneven and has holes in it, which results in stagnant water.

This is the main road which connects many streets in this area. The pedestrians find it difficult to walk on the road. Thus, in order to travel safely through this path, people drive slowly. This adds to heavy traffic during peak hours.

So, I request you to kindly look into this issue and resolve it as soon as for the well-being of the citizens.

Thank you.

One Borewell was drilled at Kovilpadagai road near Padavattamman Temple on 10/7/21
                        But the huge debris and soil output were not
                        cleaned till date
                        The road is blocked The residents and vehicles could not move out
                        Want immediate clearance...

Street dog doing very problem attack to mumans childrens adress sri davi nager thiruverkadu chrnnai 77 running attack problem

Hello Team,

Its been a long time since the water is leaking just in front of my home. We have made complaints to local people about still no on has taken care if it.

Daily 1 hr to 2 hours water will leak. So much of water is vetting wasted.

Please save water !!!

My address.

No 207, Rajaji salai, senthil nagar, Thirumullaivoyal, chennai - 600062
                          Near : Andhra/Union...

Street light not working in our area last 3 weeks. Please check and solve it immediately. More women's and children's walk away in this street

John vargeese compound (Meenakshi hospital next street)
                          NM Road
                          Avadi -600054
                          Street light not working bear by Aarthi clinic

The garbage collector is not coming on regular basis,
                            Come once in 15 days, or more people are putting the garbages on streets, which pull all over the street by dogs and cattles which needs to be addressed.
                            No one from municipality comes for supervision.
                            Awaiting for action and response from Municipality

Dear sir, this is to bring to your goodself's kind attention that the one road side shop beside the street of (Dr.Ambedkar nagar main road, thirumullaivoyal, chennai 600062) near the venkateshwar school main road of thirumullaivoyal locality, creating insanitary conditions alongside the place of operation and provide unhygienic foods and threats people and using profanity word because of that road side shop road getting blocked and traffic occurs some times lot of drunken people are settled in that shop during night times so that people walking on that road getting trouble we personally requested to that road side shop vendor along with our locality people they don't even listen our words that shop creating lot of issues people around in our locality So please do take action of that shop We greatly appreciate your kind help

Sir, In our residential place (Thendral Nagar 8th Street, Thirumulaivoil) Street Dogs large nos. creating problems for all people. Children and Senior Citizens are facing big problem in evening after 7.00 p.m. daily.
                                Early action in this regard highly solicited.