Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to Axis Bank

Having problems with Axis Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Axis Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Axis Bank

Axis Bank Website

Axis Bank Head Office Address

Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Axis Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 5577

Axis Bank reviews & complaints page 139

I had chose emi moratorium but bank is charging 599 extra for unpaid charges??? Please return this charge and follow rbi guidance.
Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Axis Bank — axis bank deduction of brn-pymt-card done without prior information.

The bank is fooling around the customer by not mentioning the additional charges even after continuously asking for the same.

The bank has also deducted the money from my saving account linked with my credit card stating that the bill is not paid even though the bill was paid well in advance before the due date.

A deduction of rs 100 (Brn-pymt-card-[protected]) is done from my account without prior information...

I had chose emi moratorium for my loan but 1 no emi i have missed and you locked my bank account. Axis bank is not following rbi guidance.

Axis Bank — Negative balance

I have a savings account in axis bank ac — [protected] during lockdown i am not able to maintain minimum balance and now bank charged me 228rs on 11/4/2020. No minimum charges during lockdown says finance minister but bank employee says that rbi rules are not applicable on private banks only sbi is forced to do not charge the minimum balance charges.
      And how can a savings account balance go in to negative?...
      I have been holding an account with axis bank for 4 years. I didn't need any banking activities due to ongoing lockdown for past few months. I logged into my account after a gap of 2months and suddenly see charges worth rs 1773 and my balance is in negative, too. This has happened without any intimation msg and no details of charges are provided. This is preposterous and i can't even step out to go to the branch risking my life....
      I have give 11600 rs for furniture., fraud name are ratan singh his account in axis bank.. Transfer in okaxisgeeta.. Sir plz close account his mobile no.[protected]
      Jun 06, 2020
      Updated by Aru shanker
      Respected Sir,
      This is today case plz help sir close his account

I have give 11600 rs for furniture.. Fraud name is ratan singh existing bank account
        Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i'm amar singh, the reason for writing this is i have mailed you but still no one has responded to my mail.
          I am trying to transfer fund but unfortunately, i am unable to do because it shows "access to the menu is not available please contact bank administrator". Kindly help me out with this. As soon as possible
          My registered mobile number is [protected]
          Khadakpada branch kalyan west
          Jun 8, 2020
          The Relationship Manager has called me regarding the issue, I have messaged her prior however, the issue is going to resolve within 5 working days

Hello all,

I regret to say axis bank doesn't care of it customers hence they loose out on the compitition, yes i will speak in detail,

I had a credit card which was given even when i wasnt ready to take... As it was a salaried basis... However i used it once long back just swiped once ages back.. And i forgot to pay... Which was a very small amount of 2k... Years past i don't receive any notification that i...

Multiple unauthorized transaction from my axis account on the name of "on[protected]:42:07 info: pur/google *google play ap/g.co/helppay/google *google play ap"

Total amount deducted - 30723.56
            Date of deduction - 5th june 2020
            Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For the past three years almost all days atleast 3times i'm getting calls regarding free credit card offer... Pls stop those calls

Axis Bank — axis bank-personal details update

Dear sir/madam,

This is regarding the updation of details in my nri account with axis bank (Villupuram-tamilnadu branch)

I had been continuously contacting the axis branch manager via mail id given by the customer support of axis bank, for updating my visa details, nominee updation, address updation & mail id update.

The manager never responds. When i contact the customer support again, they again...

Deducting more amount from customer can i expect help from RBI.
                i dont have job now this bank is charging more now myaccount balance is zero.
                Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i have an saving account in your bank under named gurwinder singh s/o nirmal singh. I went to home branch. A employee cashier misbehaved with me in too much rude way. He says 'no' to deposit cash in my account he misbehave with me before this 2-3 times. But i never said anything to him. But last time his behaviour was very bad and he insulted me. Kindly take any type of legal action on him and tell him not to bring his personal issues with customer of bank.
                  Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My axis bank asap account has been closed today due to the failure of full kyc not completed. I am under huge tension about what will happen to my money?, how will i get it? And will they deduct anything?
                    Aug 6, 2021
                    Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please DM us your registered contact details and we will get back at the earliest.
                    Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Here are the arn numbers: 75332990133002231017251, arn: 75332990133002230890187. But recived
                      Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have got personal loan from axis bank.
                        My loan number is PPR[protected].
                        I have been applying for moratorium for past three months but my request is not updated and emu is being debited all the months . I have discussed regarding this to many executives but simply no steps taken.

I would like to avail moratorium for June, July and august....

I am Amit Kumar and I am regretting my decision of choosing Axis bank as my salary account .

I have left my company in 2019 and there were very few transactions in this account . Perhaps, I don't even use this account now, not at all . I was about to withdraw my PF amount but If didn't have a cheque book so I called Axis bank and asked them to provide me cheque book but they replied that I have...
                        My name is ashish currently living in ghaziabad on 26th may 2020 my account is debited with rs 10, 500 via debit card atm withdrawal (Which i didnt authorized).

When i checked the mini statement i found out cash is withdrawn from atm somewhere in lucknow. As i was in ghaziabad at that point and during this whole process my debit card was with me. Immediately i called customer care firstly some guy talked and and written the...

Hi team,

I got sms saying you will receive debt card from axis express courier.. With pin number but courier guy couldn't make to given address and to my surprise i received message from service saying delivery cancelled with your axisbank express package with awb[protected] has been marked for cancellation. Share the code 8319 with our executive to confirm cancellation.

Very poor courier service and tracking system.. Axis bank should improve when dealing with 3rd party services.. Now i don't have any details to track or complain