Axis Bank Customer Care
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

Axis Bank Limited

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Qatar: +800 100 348
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank related photos (2498)

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

Axis Bank — Loan Foreclosure

Mukesh Pal
I am a customer of AXIS bank (Loan A/c No. [protected] and have availed a loan of approx. Rs.1, 00,...
Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Axis Bank — online transactions

Mandeep Singh Tanwar

I am using a credit card of axis bank from almost one year and few days back I called- up the credit card...
Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

complaint {08march08-syed musheer hasan}

axis bank sector 16 noida,branch
uttar pradesh,the bank issue a pl 5,50,000-00amount,dated
27nov2007,all ecs cheques 48,months,amount[protected] evry month ,and not paid comittid amount,axis bank send a cheque
117540/00,only axis bank illigal collction from my accont now i am paid 67240-00 in 100 days,{jo milta he ham to usi ko phansi pe latka dete hen tum bhi aajao} fifty thousand with axis bank agent missing last 4 months,axis bank authorities said ,u write
a letter axis bank sending me 2 more cheques , cheques missing by my ignorence ,after thate axis bank issue you a new cheque
what would u do i[censored] would be there on my place.
syed musheer hasan-{M}[protected]-NEW DELHI INDIA

sachin pareek
    I have taken a credit card from Axis bank, I and also I have a saving A/C with the same bank, they put lien on my saving a bank A/c for the amount which I have to pay for my credit card any time they want. This put in serious financial problem Lien on my A/c is still there and my Credit card is also not operative. Therefore I am not able to use any of services they offering but still I am being charged for that.
    I was trying to get resolve thru their customer care no but it was not possible because it was an STD call to me even if it get connected they are putting me on hold for half an hour which was resulting me loss , then I was in touch with local bank people for the same they were tried there level best but they could not resolve , even I got a call from customer care Bombay office Ian I said them to deduct the same from my A/c and put of the lien but that also did not work

Sachin
    I have taken a credit card from Axis bank, I have purchased some item of Rs-10,069, and also I have a saving A/C with the same bank, they put lien on my saving a bank A/c for the amount Rs-13545/ then I gave them chq for Rs-10100 of dated 20.12.07 of same A/c on lien was there to revoke the lien, but they return my said chq and directly deducted the Rs-11352/- from my A/c and also deducted the Annual charge -300 and then service tax 37 and debite interest Rs- 145.57 and service tax Rs- 17.99 and still they are claim that I have to pay them Rs-4674.52. Lien on my A/c is still there and my Credit card is also not operative. Therefore I am not able to use any of services they offering but still I am being charged for that.

Sachin
    hi
    this is prasad, i have credit card from axis bank..i need to knw all my statement details, how cani get .please mail me immidiately
    hi parasad

To know your statement detail you can do the following things:

1. Directly talk to costumer care of axis bank mumbai, if you not have there contact number then just see it on the back of your credit card.

2. You can also send e-mail to there help desk at customer.[protected]@axisbank.com, they ask for your personal detail so re send them and you will get your statement detail in 2 working days.

i hope this will help you

regards
    sachin
    Deduct amount directly from my salary account but still card is blocked
    I have taken a credit card from Axis bank card no. is [protected] and also I have a saving A/C with the same bank, they have already deducted all dues from my saving a bank A/c. which I have to pay for my credit card any time they want.Which was serious but i did not complaint. It was my mistake. but my Credit card is also not operative. Therefore I am not able to use any of services they offering but still I am being charged for that.
    I was trying to get resolve thru their customer care no but there is no response because customer care officer not ready to listen the problem. if it get connected they are putting me on hold for half an hour which was resulting me loss and they said you have to pay Rs. 1000/- while the card has blocked to last year so why should i pay.At the time of deduction all the dues was cleared.And the last I said them to deduct the same from my A/c and activate my credit card but did not work. I given them my mobile no. also my email id but not getting any response.

Bhupender Kumar
    [protected]@rediffmail.com
    Deduct amount directly from my salary account but still card is blocked
    I have taken a credit card from Axis bank card no. is [protected] and also I have a saving A/C with the same bank, they have already deducted all dues from my saving bank A/c. which I have to pay for my credit card dues.without my concern it was serious matter but i did not complaint to anyone.Because It was my mistake.All dues has cleared but still my Credit card not operative. Therefore I am not able to use any of services they offering but still I am being charged for that.
    I was trying to get resolve thru their customer care no but there is no response customer care officer not ready to listen any problem. if it get connected they are putting me on hold for half an hour which was resulting me loss and they said you have to pay Rs. 1000/- while the card had blocked in last year so why should i pay.At the time of deduction all the dues were cleared but in the end i ready to pay I said them to deduct the same from my A/c and activate my credit card but still it's not working. I have given them my mobile no. and my email id also but i am not getting any response from your side

Bhupender Kumar
    [protected]@rediffmail.com

to the manager
      axis bank sector 16
      noida branch uttar pradesh

sir/madam

i inform you my pl on 27/nov/2007 disburs amount 550000/00
      not receveed, you send me a cheque RS-117540/00,and last 4 months i paid RS-16810/00 evry months,all forms & ecs cheques
      signatured after issue disbursal letter,RS550000/00,now till date
      8th march axis bank not dun all mony , please clear amount less then principal amount,and less,4months extra intrest becose
      axis bank account not debit ,RS-550000/00,debit amount RS-16810/00only,my request to bank manager close this loan 117540/00,with intrest 117540/00,4months balance amount
      in my hend,i paid same date , your many customers read this
      massage, this illigal collection emi stop all these negligency
      &do work,i[censored] not intrested as 4 months ago,your reputetion
      & my profile both of effected , {syrd musheer hasan}
      {M}[protected]-NEW DELHI-INDIA
      After doing phone they not receiving phone.If they receive phone they not give response for any Query.
      This is Ravindra Kumar Singh, S/o- Sri Nageshwar Singh, Add: E-38, Street no.26H, Molarband, Extn Badarpur, New Delhi-110044.
      Sir, I Just say that my A/c no.is [protected] that name of Ravinder Singh in Your Bank, sec-16, Noida. I want that please correct the spell. of first name and include the midle name. My account had opened by my ID card of previous company ( Fiberfill group of Companies, B-64, Sec-65, Noida.) I joined all ready other co.that Merino Group of Company, 14/2, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi-110015.My PAN CARD No. is BXLPS4484F. Sir, I requested to that please chang the previous address & correct the name that Ravindra Kumar Singh. If any quary please contact me on-[protected] res- [protected].
      Thanking You,
      Ravindra Kumar Singh
      office- 14/2, kirti Nagar,
      New Delhi-110015
      Tel:[protected]/39458576
      This is Ajay Singh,

On 10 Oct 2009, i have applied for debit card but still i didnt get any card and its more then 20 day's.
      A/c no.is [protected]
      Dear sir, This is Ravinder Singh, S/o: Sri Nageshwar Singh,
      Sir, On 01.11.2009 at 5.30 pm, I was going in the market, there very rush, then anybody pick my pocket. It has very important cards, like this debit card & my other cards, I mean losted my debit card.
      Therefore I requested to you that please block my debit card and issue a new debit card very soon.
      My account no. is [protected] saving a/c in your sec-16, Noida branch.
      Thanking You,

Regards.
      Ravinder Singh
      Office add- 2/14, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi-110015
      [protected] / [protected]

Please note that I had drop a check in your sector-16 branch atm on 05.01.2010 at 9 a.m. and still it is not clear in the bank. may I know the details??

Himanshu
      dear sir

This is anil kumar pandey, g-169, 1st floor, sec - 22, noida, sir i want to know that i have applied here for a salary account on jan 28, 2010.so would you please confirm me that how many days it will take to activate the account because i have to forward it to my employeer to transfer the salary on time
      so could you please mail or sms me .

Thanks & Regards
      anil kumar pandey
      Hi Sir/Mam

3 weeks back i have applied for new ATM card.But still i dont have any information from the Axis bank.
      So Please do the same as soon as possible.

Thanks&regards
      Arun Bolli
      Ph:[protected]

Axis Bank — Additional EMI debit

After clear my home bank debit my emi & after lots of follow by me but bank not response and not return my money.

Sourav Sikdar
        This is regarding my credir card (no.[protected]) which i have got 3 months back.

During the application of this Credit card i was told that this card is absolutely free,so i applied for the same. But after getting the card i came to know that there is some joining fees. At that time only i called up yours customer care and requested for the cancellation of the card. After taking the request that customer care executive told me that for this year my joining fees will be reversed. For this year i wont have to pay any joining fees.

But after all these i got the first statement which entirely consists of the joining fees, then service tax over this etc etc and for every subsequent months i have been charging the late payment fees over these charges, which has become currently Rs. 1026.24

In the last 3 months i have sent 4 mails to customer.[protected]@axisbank.com regarding the cancellation of this credit card but nothing has been done.

Please have a look at this issue and help me to cancel this card.

MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected].

Axis Bank — check request complaints [Resolved]

Umesh Sheshrao Chape
          I had complaint about axis bank.Over the period of 1 year i sent request for check book in many ways ( ATM...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

srinivas jakkampudi

This is srinivas jakkampudi, i am working in HCL COMNET NOIDA..i have salaried account with AXIS BANK([protected])
          i has applied credit card for AXIS BANK in the month of JAN,and the verification has done....two days back i got the SMS that my application for
          credit card is rejected...that hurted me lot...being a employee in HCL and my salaried account is with AXIS BANK ....why these people are
          rejected my application i don't know....this is my first application to credit card.....still now i am not holding any card with me....so...there is no
          fault from my side...WHY THESE Axis bank people are not trusting there own customer i dont understand...

please consider my request and issue me the credit card...
          Anil Bhatia

Credit Card Processing Centre,
          Powai, Mumbai.

Regarding Credit Card Application Ref. No.: 1275983
          Under Reference your letter Sr. No.: 8685

Thanks for your above said letter. As per the contents you have declined my application for “No Authenticity Verification”. We do honor your verdict but sorry to say that I am not able to understand your stand because:

• I am having account in your bank since 2000 under A/c # [protected]
          • I am Passport holder since 2002 issued by Govt. of India.
          • I enjoy credit cards of six institutions.

Sir, out of curiosity I shall like to know that without of any authenticity all these things have happen and moreover your bank too has opened my account in its branch just by chance. Am I correct?

Thanks and Regards,
          Yours truly,
          (Anil Bhatia)

Axis Bank — renewal of debit/atm card

DEEPALI SAXENA
            sir/madam

I have axis bank debit card sb a/s in ashok marg c-scheme jaipur branch.Validity of my card is being...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Axis Bank Credit Card — Did not receive the card but received the PIN no. [Resolved]

T.Hari Prasad
            My name is T.Hari Prasad. I have applied for an AXIS Bank Credit card a few weeks back.I did receive timely SMS...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

ROHIT JAIN
            My name is Rohit Jain, and my date of birth is 02/09/1983.

One month back, i received sms confirmation from axis bank credit card dept that my card has been despatched (ref no. 1039840)..

But till now, i have not recd my card. Repeated calls to customer care results in un neccessary procastination.

No one ever receives the call in customer care.

The service of axis bank credit card dep is worst in india, and its my biggest mistake to have ever applied for its credit card.

MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]..
            HI MY NAME IS SANJEEV JHA WE HV NOT RECVD CARDS MY REF NO - 1234064, PLEASE GIVE ME STATUSE
            I have applied for a credit card (application no.1241762) after repeated request from Axis Bank personnel (said so )as they offered free & submitted to Mr. Sujon Samaddar of Axis Sales Ltd(confirmed from photo Identity card).Axis bank confirmed me the same through a SMS ( from [protected])in my mobile.Now no one from Axis Bank (Shyambazar, Kolkata) can tell me the present status of application after two months.They also can't inform me about any local office in kolkata.Helpline[protected] is only for music.Mobile [protected] always engaged.I just don't want to have this credit card and in fear of fraudulence.
            I have applied for a credit card (Ref no.1204324) after repeated request from Axis Bank personnel (said so )as they offered free .i submitted all my proof copys what was needed for processing n issuing of credit card to the representative from axis bank credit card.Axis bank confirmed me the same through a SMS in my mobile.Now no one from Axis Bank can tell me the present status of application after three months.
            My name is Bijay kUMAR JENA.My card number is ([protected])

4 MONTH month back, i received axis bank credit card from axis bank credit card dept ..

But WHEN i used that card .it is blocked.i don't know what are reason for that .when i calls to customer care results is un neccessary procastination.

No one provide me solution in customer care.

Could you let me know the reason for that

P R Tendolkar
              I am holding Axis Bank Loyalty card [protected] (Magnet) and facing lots of problem from day one - tilll date. In spite of currently not using the card, I have been charged late payment charges, debit interest and service tax (total Rs 140/-) every month. I have cleared my all purchase amount long back. Lots of communication (with several complaint numbers and details with tele banking) been made, but except promises and assurances of result withing 7 working days... nothings has happened. Today my bill is Rs. 1085/- consist of only penalties.
              No one from Axis bank looks like interested in listening to customers problem. I have made several attempts of reaching to them. Can some one help me to reach my complaints to them and resolve this 6 month old issue?

Axis Bank — Internet User Id and Password

Krishnan C
                I have dropped 2 letters requesting for Internet Userid and Password. But got no reply. Please do the needful immediately....
                Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

maneger
                axis bank
                sector 18 noida
                uttar pradesh
                sir
                i inform you axis bank sector 18 noida branch disburs my pl
                550000/00-from 27/11/2007 i give axis bank 7 cheque youe agent mr amit kumar mittal before taking loan cheque as per rull
                thes cheque i issue 23/10/2007, my file login august 2007 this case mistiros axis bank sector 18 noida branch agent amit kumar mittal give me a cheque RS-17540/00,at my office darya
                ganj , now 4 moths ago many time contect to customer care
                and axis bank karamcharis step by step {1}mr amit kukreja
                {2}mr alok {3}mr sanjy roy {4}mr amit kumar mittal {5}mr sunil
                abraham {6}mr kamal arora {7}mr vinod khanna {8} mr vinay
                all of these give me advise a very simple job, not one percent
                do job or work in progress allways i call back but not a single
                try,unfortunatly the case is haing till death , my request to all
                othorities {ceo} chairmen directors please open my file and see
                who responsable allthese happining and take action responsable
                persons, my account no-ppnod-[protected]-customer id-14839
                disbursment amount-550000/00, emi-16810/00, 4 paid from
                27/11/2007, receveed amount-117540/00
                syed musheer hasan=[protected]-new delhi
                india
                To the manager, Axis bank,
                sir, filled a form (dtd 07-04-09 with cash of Rs. 5600/- with all rqrd documents ) for open an account (0 balance scheme) in your branch of sec 18 noida, through mr sanjay gupta (his mobile no is [protected]-business development executive. he promised to provide a welcome kit and new account number with in two days, but i did not get any thing still now, when i call him at his mobile no. he did not pick up my phone,
                i have need this account at very urgent basis.
                sir pls do something
                thanks
                jarnel singh
                mobile no [protected]

RANJEET KUMAR PATHAK
                  Respected sir/madam,
                  I, Ranjeet Kumar Pathak, having SB A/c (A/c No. [protected]) with Axis Bank, Port Blair since 2005. i also alotted my salary through the said bank.
                  I am serving in Indian Navy, and got transferred from Port Blair to Tamil Nadu coastal area last year. I used to do transaction through ICICI ATM at pattukottai in Thanjavur district since there is no any Axis bank ATM nearby where i am serving.
                  I used my card for withdrawal of Rs.4000/- on 01 Feb 08 at around 1100 Hrs through the ICICI ATM, Pattukottai. I did not get money, but an acknowledgement slip showing "TRANSACTION DECLINED". I contacted the ICICI Bank, Pattukottai, they asked me to report complaint to ICICI. I also contacted the Axis Bank, Port Blair to check my balance. They told me that Rs.4000/ had been debited on 01 Feb 08, but i did not get any amount except the slip. The Axis Bank Port Balir then asked me to report complaint.
                  I sent a letter along with the slip that i got during the transaction to Axis Bank,Port Blair for speedy necessary action. Till now i have received neither any remedy nor any information regarding what action they have taken. I request you hereby for speedy, necessary action.

Egarly waiting for your reply.

Thank you sir/madam.

Pattukottai (TK)
                  Thanjavur(Dt)
                  Tamil Nadu - 614 723
                  Ph: [protected]
                  I too received the same notice from the axis bank atm at cidco nasik .
                  what is my custome id
                  Sir/Madam,
                  I Rathindra Kumar Nag having SB A/C No. [protected] with Axis Bank, Port Blair, A&N Islands deposited an amount of Rs. 9000/- & 3500/- Rec. No. 7611 & 7612 on 5/1/11 through Bamboo Flat ATM, but till date the said amount is credited in my account. This type of late credit was happened many times, due that i had faced difficulties for withdraw of amount many times. I request you hereby for speedy, necessary action. Thank you sir/madam.
                  CHANGE OF ADDRESS

SIR, I am an account holder of your bank. My account no is [protected]. I missed my ATM CARD. I approach to axis bank in Visakhapatnam. Bank blocks my ATM. I want new ATM CARD. Bank member told me that first I had to change my bank address from portblair to Visakhapatnam. So, as earliest please change my address as mention below so that I can apply for new ATM CARD:-

RK RANA
                  LME
                  INS SAVITRI
                  C/O FLEETMAIL OFFICE
                  VISAKHAPATNAM

Axis Bank — Credit Card cancellation

sri satyanarayana pedavegi
                    High Interests, High Payments, No proper customer response from the bank, indecent response.. cutting the call while inquiring,...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (74)

SUMIT NAG
                    I HAVE BEEN OFFERED BY AXIX BANK CREDIT CARD DIVISION FOR A LIFE TIME FREE GOLD CREDIT CARD RECENTLY AND ACCORDINGLY I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO THEIR AUTHORISED PERSON IN TIME.HOWEVER,I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE DESIRED GOLD CARD FROM THE BANK TILL TO DATE NOR I HAVE RECEIVED ANY SATISFACTORY EXPLANATION FROM THEM.THE DOCUMENTS WHICH THEY HAVE COLLECTED FROM ME ARE VERY MUCH CONFIDENTIAL AND IMPORTANT.PLEASE ENQUIRY ABOUT THE WHOLE THING AND INITIATE TO STOP THE TENDENCY OF HARRASSMENT TO THE COMMON PEOPLE IMMEDIATELY.
                    AWAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
                    THANKS & REGARDS
                    SUMIT NAG
                    credit card

j.thiruvengadam
                      27.02.2008.
                      chittalappakkam.

i deposit my chequeto my sallary accont.but still the cheque not clear because the cheque is pree postpand date.the cutemer care told me my cheque is returnd to my plase .still the cheque is not come to my place.so kindly cheke and return our cheque as soon as posible.we given detail of ours follow.
                      name - j.thiruvengadam
                      thanking you,
                      yours
                      j.thiruvengadam.

Axis Bank (UTI) — Hidden Charges

Myself Chandan Thakur I have not recived any credit card ststement from yourhand please send to me my credit card statement

Thanks & Regards
                      Chandan Thakur
                      Respected sir/Mam,
                      My a/c no [protected] i have not activated the mobile banking and then also my amt has been deducted from my a/c so plz do the needfull

REGARDS
                      VINOD MHASKE

Yuvraj Singh Bali
                        I m Yuvraj Singh Bali ..I applied fr Axis Bank Credit Card one and a half month ago..all my phne verification ws done and ws told to me will get a call frm Mumbai tht when the card will be dispatchd...my application# is 1083862.....i tried to get the information frm customer care but ws never connectd...so plz provide me any information regarding my application......
                        I APPLIED FOR A CREDIT CARD, YOUR BANK RECEIVED MY APPLICATION ON 11/12/2007, MY REF NO IS 910971, WHEN I SHOULD GET MY CARD, IT IS URGENT TO ME.
                        dear sir,
                        i am a customer o[censored]ti bank since 5 year... banking service is a gr8 but a security service is really very pooor and a rude... i am talking abt borivali, mumbai branch,, they are realy very rude they dont know how to speak with a customer and how to help them.. they are behaving like they are a boss of branch.. plz do something abt security or bank might loose customer...

hopes u will do something positive

Axis Bank Credit Card — REASON FOR NOT ISSUING THE CREDIT CARD

Without any valid reason axis bank has decline to issue me a credit card, even on the other hand i have given all the valid proofs required.
                        They are just jurks!.. they wasted my time and after so many days they declined.. even though i got good balance and for last few years i am having a bank account.. their staff is a mess!!.

Axis Bank — Credit card not issued

I D.Kishore Kumar working with MNC company as Sr.Engineer applied for creedit card in the month of sep -2008 after telephone and personal enquiry also I hasn'trecived credit card as on to-day.

I submited some document like PAy slip, resident Proof, etc.. valuble Documents. So Irequest you to ask them return my my documents bank if they are not willing to issue card, So that my documents will not be missused and it will help us to prevent correptions in the issue of credit cards.

So pl gothrough this matter and do needful to me.

with regards,

Kishore Kumar D

[protected]/45/

I am Raghu recived sms that account got activated on 27th of Nov
                        my A/c no: is 680677 but havent recived welcome kit ..
                        send it across to my office address
                        Knoah Soft
                        RR Towers plot No 188 & 189,
                        Kavuri Hills
                        Madhapur
                        Hyderabad.
                        Ph:[protected]
                        company Mail :- raghu.[protected]@knoahsoft.com
                        what hapend my crididt card

Amol S Dhekane
                          Myself is Amol S. Dhekane,Pune.using ATM Card o[censored]nion Bank of India, (Tilak Road Branch, Pune). on 19/02/2008 i wanted to withdraw Rs. 3000/- cash from nearest ATM centre at Railway station Ankleshwar since I was in Ankleshware on that day. But, neither i have received cash nor any slip/receipt from the said ATM Center, & my account gets debited by Rs. 3000/-.
                          For your ready ref. I am giving you My ATM Card No. [protected] & my UBI's S. B. a/c No. is [protected].
                          Now I request you to take the matter on priority basis & credit the amount of Rs. 3000/- to my UBI's account without any further delay. If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. [protected]. Reply awiated.
                          hellow sir I, Priyank Jain, have a saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the maney (Rs. 10000/-) from axis bank ATM on 03/08/09 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt. had deducted. I complaint to both bank (PNB and AXIS) and also to customer care of PNB then i got a complaint no. 18450285.
                          kindly solve my problem and cradit my a/c with the same amt i.e. Rs. 10000/-.
                          my a/c no. is [protected].
                          thanking you.
                          Myself is Sachin Kumar Dubey using ATM Card of Axis Bank Ranchi, (Albert Ekka Chowk Main Road Branch, ). on 22/02/2010 i wanted to withdraw Rs. 1000/- cash from nearest ATM centre at Allahabad Bank ATM Near Harmu Housing Colony Branch . But, neither i have received cash but receipt rejection slip/receipt from the said ATM Center, & my account gets debited by Rs. 1000/-.
                          For your ready ref. I am giving you My ATM Card No.[protected] & my Axis Bank S. B. a/c No. is [protected].
                          Now I request you to take the matter on priority basis & credit the amount of Rs. 1000/- to my Axis Bank account without any further delay. If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. [protected]. Reply awiated
                          Date : 02/11/2010

Ref.- Saving Account No. [protected]
                          Dabit Card No. –[protected]

This is to inform you that I swap my State bank India Debit Card for getting cash Rs.500/-(Five Hundred) from your AXIS Bank ATM, at 5:53 P.M dated 31/10/2010 located at 150, M.G. Road, Budge Budge, ATM ID –S1AW4392 due to link failure I have not get Money and cash withdrawal slip. Further I swap my State bank India Debit Card in another Machine (ATM) and withdrawal Cash Rs.500/-(Five Hundred) but surprise that Account balance showing Rs.500/-debited two times.

Hence I request you to verify your System and Credit Rs.500/-( Five Hundred ) on my above mention Account.

Your early action in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you.
                          Your faithfully,

SK JULFIKAR RAHAMAN
                          Dear Sir, I Wish to kind notice that I am used my Andhra Bank.ac.no. [protected]..And debit card no./ATM Bank caed No.[protected].on 29th January, 2014. in AXIS Bank ID.Location Mancherial Hiway, and amount requested for withdrawaled Rs.10000 -00 but Amountactually disbursed at ATM; Rs.9000 -00 dated transation; 29.1.2o14. and time of transwation; 15;54;15;56, in this conserned, I Lodged the complaint at the Branch Manager, ANDHRA Bank, he said that this matter notice to the concerned bank officials, but, not solved the my problem about remaining of Rs.1000- 00 rdisbursed money .

Hence, I request you to very your system amount to the account debited Rs. 10000 -00. ..on my above Account.
                          and take immediately action in this regard sir,
                          MY Mobile no, [protected]. Emai.Id. bingi.srinivas.[protected]@gmail.com

Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                            water supply problem
                            (10 minutes ago)
                            Khazana Jewellery
                            Online payment not succesfully by me in monthly scheme
                            (15 minutes ago)
                            ICICI Bank
                            ICICI bank Expression debit card cancellation
                            (16 minutes ago)
                            DTDC Courier & Cargo
                            Courier Undelivered
                            (22 minutes ago)
                            Axis Bank
                            Heavy charges levied even during emergency