Axis Bank Customer Care
Axis Bank Limited

Axis Bank Customer Care

Axis Bank Limited

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Axis Bank Limited Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Ahmedabad
TRISHUL, Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad - 380006

USA: +1 855 205 5577
Qatar: +800 100 348
Bahrain: +800 11 300

View More Information...

Good

Axis Bank related photos (2498)

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

Customer care,
Axis bank

Sub:Money transaction problem.

I am Joseph Varghese an account holder of Axis bank.My account no: is
[protected] and debit card no:[protected].
I had deposited an amount of Rs.1000/-to the account no: [protected] at ATM situated at Wakad (PUNE) on October last week without using payslip and envelope.I had reported at Axis bank clearence office at PUNE.
I haven't get the amount credited in my account till now and I didn't get any information from Axis bank clearence office PUNE.
I expect your kind attention in regard and please do the needful.

Yours Faithfully
Joseph Varghese.

PUNE
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Axis Bank Credit Card — Card & service not recd!

PANKAJ MUDHOLKAR
    I am Pankaj Mudholkar, applied for Axis Bank Gold Credit Card one month back. I received my application reference number....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (39)

G.V.Laxmipathi
    I HAVE APPLIED FOR CREDIT CARD IN AXIS BANK AND SUBMITTED ALL THE PAPERS THAT THEY ASKED FOR.I did not get CALLS FROM AXIS BANK REGARDING VERIFICATION BUT IT HAS BEEN OVER 40 DAYS AND I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY MESSAGE FROM AXIS BANK.IF THIS IS THE SPEED THEN DEALING WITH PSU BANKS AND PRIVATE DOES NOT HAVE ANY DIFFERENCE..THERE RESPONSE SYSTEM IS TOO SLOW.

with regards
    Laxmipathi
    91 [protected]
    I HAVE APPLIED FOR CREDIT CARD IN AXIS BANK AND SUBMITTED ALL THE PAPERS THAT THEY ASKED FOR.I HAVE ALSO GOT TWO CALLS FROM AXIS BANK REGARDING VERIFICATION BUT IT HAS BEEN OVER 50 DAYS AND I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY CARD FROM AXIS BANK.IF THIS IS THE SPEED THEN DEALING WITH PSU BANKS AND PRIVATE DOES NOT HAVE ANY DIFFERENCE..THERE RESPONSE SYSTEM IS PATHETIC.

I GOT AREFERENCE NUMBER THROUGH SMS - 695123 plus

With reg.
    Anilkumar.K
    My cared is blocked.What can I do?

Indraneel Aich
      i applied for axis bank credit card in the first week of october'07. My validation is over. Ref no of credit card is 801958.Plz let me inform about the current status of my credit card
      hello sir/madam

i am Sanjoy Misra and my axis bank credit card application ref.no. is 811310 applied for credit card last month so kindly let me know the status of my app. ref. no.

thanks
      Sanjoy Misra
      hello sir/madam

thanks
      Sanjoy Misra
      i am sandoss kumar and my axis bank credit card application ref.no. is 1047542 applied for credit card before two month. i got verification call for three times, but no response other than that. so kindly let me know the status of my app. ref. no : 1047542.
      Being around 5 months have applied for Gold Plus Credit Card of Axis Bank, got the reference no as 797279.
      Verification done,
      No revert after that, call centre guys never takeup the calls, i[censored] cant proceed for my application kindly let me know and cancel my application with my concent.

Tks

Mrityunjay Pathak
      axis bank card status
      my comtact no:[protected]
      apication no: 1159127
      so far I have not received my credit card. kindly expedidte the same. let me know the position
      not recived credit card yet after submmeting documents & verification before 8to 9 days
      ThIS is Saumya here from bangalore.I have applied for the credit card 1 month and i have still not recieved the card .can you please tell me status of my card.My ref no is-1734470.
      Saumya.([protected])
      dear sir
      i have still not received a credit cards, plz tell me a status of my card
      my form no.[protected]

Chidanand NS
        I had called AXIS Bank today @ 1:25 PM IST as i got a letter from them stating that i owe them money on the credit card when i dont even have thier card. I tried to speak to Sandesh who was the agent , he was very unhelpful & when i asked for a manager, he said that the manager is busy & i needed to call back after one hour, when i threatened to go to consumer court, he put me on hold & never cam eback. Please look into the same.

Chidanand
        I have a salary a/c in Axis Bank, Shakesphere Saaroni, Kolkata Branch. On 7th June 2009 somebody has debited 45, 000 from my account wrongly against which i had already gave an complain in the aforesaid branch. The bank personel had comitted me that within one month the debited amount will be credited in ur account.

But till today ( 18th July) no money has been credited in my account, when i try to contact with concern person of the bank, they told that we are doing some action in this issue, but it will take time.

My question is that Why the bank has not given me the exact timebound for the credit. I had already mail to bank operational head regarding this but no response from the bank. really this is very pathetic service by the Axis Bank.

Kindly request you to look into this matter and take necessary action.

Dillip K sahoo
        Axis Bank Shakespeare Sarani, particularly the operational head is notorious for bad service. Nobody in branch has a clue of what is going on.

Write to their central office complaining about your problem.You will get the money immediately.

Axis Bank — STATUS OF AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD

PANKAJ MUDHOLKAR
          PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF MY CREDIT CARD APPLICATION AS I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE SAME, ONE MONTH BACK. TILL NOW I HAVE...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (28)

K.premnath
          I'm Prem, I requested with Axisbank to process for my home loan, for that I issued a cheaque of Rs 3000 as processing fee, next day or the following day I decided not to use Axis bank's home loan, hence I verified whether they have started the process, they assured me that they are yet to process it, I requested them to stop the process for which they also guaranteed that my cheaque will not be processed. Later the month they processed the cheaque and took money, when I enquired they informed me its by mistake it happened and later on they say every month, its month end we are busy, we get you in the month beginning, in month beginning they say next week and etc... almost now it is 6 months plus, still they didn't issued my money back... what should I do now? Im also afraid how many of others are in this same situation!

Prem.
          Agreed with above comments.
          I have also taken home loan from Axis bank.
          I got net baking account to see all my home loan details including Loan amount, interest paid, outstanding balance ..etc…BUT nowhere I could see current interest rate against my home loan.
          Requesting Axis bank to mention current interest rate there also.

Punitha Singh
            I applied for Axis bank credit card in the month of Sept 2007. My Ref No. is 763710.Unable to get right info from the customer care. Never expected such poor service form Axis bank where Iam an account holder. I would like to know the status .Let me know , whether I should continue to wait or cancel the aplication?

Axis Bank Credit Card — Poor Service

No info in the web site for the status enquiry of Applied Credit cards.

Axis Bank Credit Card — Poor service!

Already send a mail but no response from Axis Bank reg credit card Application status.

Once again i will send it.

my credit card Application No:567813

Give me status or cancelled the Application send me my documents.

Pls call me My no:[protected]

Reg,

Anandkumar.M
            Drar Sir/Maam
            Near about a cupple of week back I submitted my required documents to agent at my office but till date not received any
            reply from your side.Please let me know the current status.

AXIS Credit Card — Bad Service

I have been trying to to contact CC Exec from last 15 days to apply for Credit Card.
            No one is responding.
            I have yet to recieve statement towards credit card usage, kindly send it my mail id mentioned above & waive off the OD charghes [protected]. Credit card no.

Axis Bank — Poor Customer Care Services

I am pained and grossly disturbed with the kind of Costomer Care Services being extended by Axis Bank.

Today I had tried to contact the Branch Manager, Axis Bank, Barakhamba Road on these Nos.[protected], 23311052 and 23311067 .All the time calls( I tried atleast 11 times, fact may be verified at their ends) have been picked up by the persons but it was shocking they were gossiping and hardly cared for connecting me to the desired Officer, whom I was trying to contact.

I with my experience with the Nationalised Bank I rate their services much better than these Banks like Axis Bank.

Being the Tax Payer, I hope I have all the right to ask about the action taken at their end for putting the system in order.

with regards,

Dr K D Prasad
            i am using ur banks titanium credit card no. is 5241 ******* 1764 from last year, i have given a complaint in customer care on 30 April 2013 . referance number is 7615200 . i am very sad about ur service. i[censored] not solve in 24 hours i wont pay ur bill.

Axis Bank Credit Card — Credit Card not yet received

Murali Krishna Ambati

I have applied for the Axis bank credit card 2 months back and I have not yet received.

I...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Axis Bank — Credit card not received

Virender Kumar Dhiman
              Reference no 780905. card not received yet.pls check the delivery status and application status....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Axis Bank Credit Card — NON ISSUE OF CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS

Gaurav Kumar Gupta
              Dear Sir/Mam,
              I am working with India Infoline, Dehradun and i have applied in AXIS Bank credit card threw UBL Sales,...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

mahobia
              Please do not apply for AXIS bank credit card. This one of the worst bank doing Credit Card business. It seems this bank doesn't know how to do credit card business. My message for the bank chiefs. Please buy contact international banks doing credit card business in india successfully for training. Till then you can stop worst credit business.

1. AXIS bank doesn't know how to serve customers on phone.
              2. AXIS bank doesn't know how and where/when to send statement and whom to send.
              3. AXIS bank might not have proper training for their customer care employees as customer care is not aware of things like TPIN, Change request etc etc.

Worst service!
              Dear Customercare,

I am creditcardholder o[censored]TI bank bearing nummber [protected].I have received my first bill by debiting 400 rs as joining fee plus service tax 49.44.In second bill I has been debited 96.58 as debit interest plus 11.93 Rs.In my third bill I has been debited debit interest 24.41 plus 3.02.I has given three complaints till date (Monthly one complaint) and the respective customercare has noted the complaint given me a complaint number.After this every time customercare from Mumbai told that they has been reversed my joining fees every month.I asked the repective customercare to email me the same but this was not done.This depicts the service delivered by AXIS bank customercare.When I has spoken with customercare over phone I was informed that there is no integration between the two departments i.e Customercare with whom customer speaking by calling toll free number and the customercare from which we receives call from Mumbai.I was astonished by hearing this and how a bank can deliver a service to the customercare.Inaddition to to this I have also requested 2 times through emails to reverse ny joining fees and debit interest,customercare told that I am not having a registered email id.But the other day when I had spoken with customercare they informed that from now onwards we shall email the queries without a registered email id and given a complaint number 104395.

Today i has paid 187 rs as requested by AXIS bank officials so that they will revverse all the debit fees towards my credit card.They have given one more compliant number today,finally i need to get reverse all the amount related to joining fees should be reversed as requested from the past 3 months.

Please provide a written copy or email stating that all the above said fees are reversed to avoid these types of queries.Finally I would like to request the concerned authorities to reverse all the debited fees related to my joining fees of creditcard.
              Dear Customer care

I want to change my address since I gave my previous company address for getting monthly statement. Since, I resigned the company and joined in Nissan Motor India P Ltd. Please change my address as

P. SIVAKUMAR
              NISSAN MOTOR INDIA PVT LTD
              KRISP IT PARK, II FLOOR
              NO.942, VANDALUR KELAMBAKKAM ROAD
              KILKOTTAIYUR
              CHENNAI 48

Thanks in Advance.

Pls note my credit card no: [protected]
              DOB: 20/05/1977
              :[protected]
              : [protected]@nissan.in
              : www.nissan.in

sudarshan thakur
                I've applied for your banks credit card in the month of June from Barista Coffee Company. Uptill yet I haven't received any conformition from your side. Could you please tell me that when i'll get my credit card or please tell me the status of my card. You can contact me at my mail id or or at my cell no. +91 [protected].
                Thank you.
                Sudarshan Thakur
                Thank you.
                Sudarshan Thakur
                I applied for an Axis Bank credit card about 9 months ago,got it 5 months ago.Made my first purchase in the US for about Rs.48000.I had applied for the 5% auto debit facility which means that I pay 95% and the bank automatically debits 5%.I never got the bill for the month I had spent the money. I paid up about 46000+ which was the 95% amount.This was last month on the 08th sep.The bill due date was 9th.The auto debit did not happen and they charged me 1.5% interest on the amount which was supposed to be automatically debited which was Rs.2440 and increased the amount to Rs.4200+.Their toll free number was not working for a month and i was calling them from Delhi all the time.
                Their customer rep. never gave me a solution till today.They never gave me a complaint number and always accepted that it was a system problem.They registered it as an offical complaint on the 26h of sep.,after I had spoken to them from about 01st sep.
                Despite of my reminders,they did not auto debit the amount,they never gave a number of a responsible person.Today they increased the amount due to god knows how much amount.
                This is the best part,the police say that you sort it out with your bank on your own,they dont want to get into this.When I dont pay up the escalated amount the bank hires a recovery team to get the money.
                Now,when they had to auto debit Rs.2440 they did not do it.So the amount due for the next payment becomes Rs.4200+ and they auto debit Rs.210 something which is 5% and carry forwarad the amount to increase at 1.5 %.Does anyone know how to stop this?
                Hari Kaul
                sir/madam
                i had applied for axis bank credit card and i received axis bank gold plus card and pin number,but the direct sales associates tele callers and executives did not inform me that there is a joining fees is applicable.so am not interested to pay the first statement joining amount and havent used the card so far.kindly cancel my credit card holdership.my due date for credit card payment is 9th feb 2008.so do the needful at the earliest before due date.requesting you to revert to my mail id or given contact numbers.

regards
                srinivasan.s
                I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE AXIS CREDIT CARD ALMOST 45 DAYS COMPLETED BUT THERE IS NO REPLY FROM THE BANK EXECUTIVES I HAVE PROVIDED ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THEM.

ARUN KUMAR GUPTA
                  I have received your letter ref. No. 623 dated 13.09.07 on 05.11.2007 in respect of Visa Silver Plus Card Apply bearing application No. 503733 in the name of Mr. Sanjeev , R/o House No. 151, SBI Colony, G.T.Karnal Road,N.Delhi, Delhi-9.

I Arun Kumar Gupta R/o 151, State Bank Colony, G.T.Karnal Road, Delhi-9 hereby intimate you that no person with the name Mr. Sanjeev living at this address. I living with my family since 1968 and that house is in the name of my father.

You are requested to make necessary verification in this regard, and if found fraud application then take the strict action against Mr. Sanjeev and the executive who fulfill the application form.

Please treat this matter as most urgent.

Amit Kumar Das

With Reference to the above subject i have purchased one time but debit twice in same time on single purchased product.cash memo no. T 73/6782 Dt-28.10.07 Time 17:14.Tin No-[protected], Abids Bigbazar.Amount Rs.745.This amount deducted 2 times on single product.Please find out what happens.My Account No is [protected].

Please let me know what happens.Please get back to immediately.

Please forward this massage to your customer care department.

Amit K.Dash

Please send the statement of Oct-07 . account no.[protected].

Amit Kumar Das

Please let me know what happens.Please get back to immediately.

Please forward this massage to your customer care department.

Amit K.Dash

Till date I have not received any credit card from UTI(AXIS) BANK . (ref no -201448). I applied it almost before the 7 months.

Few Days Ago I received UTI Credit Card Envelop with named SANJOY CHATTACHARYA which should be SANJOY BHATTACHARYA.

So, I did not receive this envelop

I already informed it to your support at mumbai and booked the complain.

Till now i do not received any response from yourside,

But each month I am receiveing a email subjected Card Statement.

I donot know where should I informed about this problem.

So please solve this problem as soon as possible

with thanks

Sanjoy Bhattacharya
                    credit card application status

dear sir/madam.,

i'm from chennai.i applied for axis bank credit card in the month of september 2007.i got reference no. only on november 2007.

kindly reply about my credit card status(ref no. 813285) to my mail id mentioned above.

kathiresan.k
                    somedays before i got a creditcard statement where the due date is 30.11.2007. So according that i have given my cheque of icici on dated 21 November where i dropped my cheque in Bimbisar Nagar, ATM (Axis Bank) But still they have not cleared (Till date 28.11.2007). Last time also they fined me concerning the late payment (Given complain in phone on 19.11.2007). while contact to customer care no one received. Is there any way to go to consumer court against this bank (if once again they will give me late payment notice with fine). If possible kindly give me customer care mail id of axis bank.
                    Thanks & Regards

Please send the statement of jan-08 . account no.[protected].

Anil Sharma

Axis Bank — axis bank credit card application status

N.RAJA
                      Dear Sir
                      I am N.RAJA,
                      I have applied for AXIS credit card,
                      Application Date-23/8/2007
                      This Application...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (94)

biki sureka
                      In the beginging of this October 07 month, I had applied for personal loan through your website and I got a call from one o[censored]r tele marketing person about personal loan.

When I asked about the interrest rate applicable to me...they said that the interest rate will be 15% and then I had applied for a loan worth Rs 2.5 lacs subject to certain conditions.

When I forwarded her all the documnets that were asked, the lady confirmed that my loan will be processed on the basis of the documents @ 15%.

After that I had cancelled all other application for loan with other bank. I had provided all the required documents to ur people including my certificate for MBA but still they never replied me for more than 2 weeks.

I called them repeadtedly for more than 10 times to inquire about my loan and finally i was informed that my loan has been sanctioned at 21% instead of 15%.

This is just not acceptable . I was getting loan at 17-18% from other banks they would have given me the loan long back.

But because of Axis people, I am suffering like anything. I m tried calling them a lot but no one is responding to my call and even answered very rudely sometime.

If this is the kind of service they provide to their customer, then I cant say anything but I m really very very disappointed with such behaviour and have lost all my confidence on Axis bank.

I had placed my complain with the Compliance Officer and called both Cheenai and Mumbai office for a couple of time but in vain.

Now after this kind of experiance with Axis Bank, I can say only one thing about them. .."CHange ur quality,not just name."

Final words, AXIS Bank has got pathetic customer service offerred to its customers.
                      i have sb account in chennai mount road branch.no.[protected].i am new account holder and they deduted Rs .57.from my account with out informing to me. because i get first time pin number.the bank told this pin service charge.iam getting my welcome kit after i am not receiving my pin number and i am ask bank pin number i get pin number this is first time .now still i am not use my atm card.
                      i am suphering very much finicial due to with out instution of axis bank.please solve the probelm.
                      yours futhfully
                      akash _ d phone-[protected]

I have applied pan card at the name of my company SARB VISION MAX to 12 APRIL2008.Application no.[protected] & coupin no.[protected].This pan card can ot recived to 16 may 2008. Pls urgent checked the status and dispatched the pan card of me company.

Best Regards,
                      Sarbjit Singh Kalsi
                      (Sarb Vision max)
                      “RGENT NOTIFICATION TO THE RBI”

I Ganesh Kumar Agarwal, 13/1 Hazra Road, Kolkata: 700026.
                      Opened a saving Accounts ([protected]) Axis Bank, BD: 20, Salt Lake Branch, Kolkata, probably 3 weeks back….

Brief Story about the accounts & Issues

I walked to the Salt lake branch, Kolkata to open an account, that time Mr. Anirudhh assist me to open an account,
                      I provided him the required docs passport copy for the Proof of identity & ration card & standard chartered bank’s account statement for the address proof as per his demand to open a saving accounts in the bank…

I provided him the address is: 13/1 Hazra Road, Kolkata 26, but he mentioned there 13/2.so just cause of the mistakes of that guy I haven’t received the courier i.e. My Welcome kit.

I need some money so I walked up to the bank to request to do the needful for me then there I found 2 ladies 1.Madhu Chandra (Branch Head), Vinita Sarkar (Operation Manager), They was not even talked to me & they just told me that that’s the RBI rules & u cant withdraw the money so go & talk to the RBI…
                      They didn’t allowed me to withdraw the money…
                      So now, that’s the mistakes of the banker & I am suffering here.so what to do next,
                      Should I have to go to the Press or should I have to give all the matters to the Newspaper.

That all this bull sheet things are happening in the Bank, As this Axis bank is claiming that that is going to be the best in India….
                      So, I hope you will do the needful…
                      So plz do the needful, otherwise, I wok in TRI MEDIA VISION, Newzeland as a manager, & make sure that it wont comes on my reputation cause of the mistakes & misbehave of the banker. Not my fault

I understand the reputation of the people & bank & I respect others too.
                      Note: If the bank & banker had done something wrong then they must apologize & say sorry to resolve the problem & issue..
                      Note: :I need an appologization Letter to the Bank & my welcome KIT on my this address: Ganesh Agarwal, C/o; Chanda Agarwal, 13/1 Hazra Road, Near Maharastra Niwas, Kolkata: 700026.

Therefore, I will wait for this coming week only, if I will get the prompt response top the bank then I will be quite happy with u to cooperate in the future too, If not then sorry to say that no option s to get this issue s in the Media…

Thanking You
                      Ganesh Agarwal
                      [protected].
                      “RGENT NOTIFICATION TO THE RBI”

I Ganesh Kumar Agarwal, 13/1 Hazra Road, Kolkata: 700026.

Brief Story about the accounts & Issues

They didn’t allowed me to withdraw the money…

So, I hope you will do the needful…

I understand the reputation of the people & bank & I respect others too.

Thanking You
                      Ganesh Agarwal
                      [protected].
                      respected,
                      i have uti axis account but it is old account .
                      i wish to change my old local address can it possible through internet
                      I dont think it is right to give out account number details with address etc - as this can be accessed by anyone.

Do not trust on ATM of Axisbank!!!

my self is Dinesh Desai and I am account holder of your vastrapur branch, gujarat, india.
                      I have withdrawl 1700/- RS from ATM of Axisbank situated oxford tower, Gurukul.
                      one note of 500/- is in two piece with double number, when I have submit the complain. I have bounsed between ATM and Branch office. and It would be very disgusting that they have refuse my witness also security guard. we have been answered that our ATM is very trustfull and no chance for this such type of complain.please tell us who is your right choice your satisfied or dissatisfied custmter.also please tell us who is your standard witness. as you are not validate even your security guard.there is no possible that every time we have a camara with us.
                      It is disgusting that we as a customer, suffered from this such type of comlain.

please do the needful if you wish your customers satisfied. or we have no other choice to change our option.
                      I have not seen a poor service of a private bank like Axis bank. Why this bank is running ? this bank should have banned. It has poorest service in all the banks of it's class.
                      I was fed up and closed my all accounts with this bank. I suggest others to do so.

Axis Bank — Credit card ref No:694418

Phani Kiran Bolem

Please give me the status of my creditcard with ref No:694418 & dispatch the same to my home...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Axis Bank — Credit Card Application Status

Hemalatha
                        This is Hemalatha From Plug-In Services,Peenya,Bangalore-58
                        Credit Card Application No:696310
                        Please...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (98)

SOUNDAR RAJ.P
                        I have applied for a credit card in UTI bank.After a long time they just send me a SMS on that they have received the Credit Card application with ref no.512826.Now my Mobile No.[protected].
                        My Name:SOUNDAR RAJ.P

Iam satish kumar from chennai holding Credit cardno [protected]. I had swiped 2 times with this credit card, but i did not get any type of statement or bill or any thing to my communication address or pls send to my e-mail id.

Pls send any type of communication to the following address,

RM Satish Kumar,

Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                          water supply problem
                          (59 minutes ago)
                          Citrus Payment Solutions
                          Transaction failed but amount debited while doing online admission
                          (1 hours 1 minutes ago)
                          Haryana Urban Development Authority [HUDA]
                          Illegal renovation of road
                          (1 hours 1 minutes ago)
                          Quikr
                          200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                          (1 hours 7 minutes ago)
                          Citrus Payment Solutions
                          I am complaining about amount not received in my account after having successful transaction