WVP International Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to WVP International

Having problems with WVP International?

File a complaint and get it resolved by WVP International customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

WVP International

Delhi

WVP International Phone Numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

WVP International reviews & complaints(73)

Guys I am again here to aware everyone who is going to read this review about Wvp International scam and fraud business. Wvp International is running scam consultancy for couple of years. Somehow they recently scammed me. I applied for work permit visa for Canada. And they stole my money for fake process. Truth is not only me but they have scammed over hundreds of people in past years. So don't make mistake guys. Do not apply at Wvp International for foreign country process at all. They are scammer and 1000% they will steal your money. So stay away from them if you don't want to lose your money and time.

Best regards
Manjil Ghimire
WVP International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi guys,

I am here to talk about wvp [censored]national. I applied for work permit in Canada through wvp [censored]national in last august. I gave pretty much best interview 12 minutes long interview and surprise I failed. Now I am goddamn sure that was a fake interview and my case manager Kamaldeep_wvp gave me unacceptable excuse so what I can say is. They are are 100% very friendly honest scammer. Now days Kamaldeep_wvp does not even answer call. Whoever going to read this review. You have to say no more wvp [censored]national otherwise wvp going to steal you money and time like they did to me brother and sister.

Guys today I am here to aware everyone about wvp International scam. Especially if you guys have plan to apply for work permit in Canada through these ### agency. I am telling you guys right now. Wvp International will steal your money for nothing as well as they will waste your around 3 to 4 month for absolutely nothing. Remember they have very friendly technique. First they will give you hope that they only charge certain amount out of Rs 70800. If you fail interview but reality nobody can pass interview. Doesn't matter how good you are and they will take your all money. Last but not least. I am writing this review according to my experience with wvp. They scammed me recently.

If you don't believe me.
      This is my gmail address : [protected]@gmail.com

I'm prasanta Kumar Pradhan from odisha.
        In September I contact with wvp team member sanjana than Urvashi. After that I paid 2575 registration fees and 30000 for starting process. Than arrange a interview which is fake what I felt. And I was not satisfies with wvp service and I asked her my refund. Now they are not responding any of my call, message and mail. Kindly help to get back my hard earned money.
        Nov 9, 2022

WVP International — Fraud and cheated

Ear sir/ma'am
          My complaint is wvp international consultant service cheat me. Month of September I contacted with them for Canada pr. That side sanjana responded me After some discussion she ask me registration free that was 2575, which is I paid, than she forwarded my profile to Urvashi, and she asked me processing fees that 30, 000 paid amount. then she arranged a interview, after interview I felt that it's not a genuine interview...

WVP International — Fraud

Dear sir/ma'am

I had signed an agreement and paid total fees of Rs 80, 000/- in the year 2019 with WVP but till date there has been no hope and any service provided to me.

I had applied for Canada PR process but the team of WVP are not ready to refund my amount.

I have all the invoices and digital service agreement with me.

Please help me to get my hard earned money from them.
          Please send me your contact details at [protected]@gmail.com in regards to this issue.
          Hi sumitra,

I am Manjil Ghimire. Recently Wvp International scammed me. They stole my Rs. 73, 300 for nothing. They won't refund my money because they are scammer. What I want to know is. Have you reported police case against Wvp International??? If not then we have to register fraud case against Wvp International.

WVP International — PR Visa Consultant

In January 2020, I contacted WVP International for Australia pr visa but unfortunately that time things did not go as per our wish. They even started work after I deposited my amount. Lock down happened and we did not proceed. meanwhile I have started my business here and shelved the plan of moving to Australia for now. I requested many times to please refund the amount as I don’t want to go. The staff previously behaved politely but right...
            I had applied for Hong Kong PR through WVP, New Delhi in May 2021. My initial contact was with Ms.Tanya who counselled me and coordinated the payment and contract signing via e-stamp. I was later put onto Ms.Shagun who was my case manager. I submitted all documents as required to their satisfaction which was acknowledged by them.
            Even by December 2021 when I didn't have an update on my status I called Ms.Shagun who always said will...

Wvp international, its my personal experience, its most worst company, 70k + taxes lost after failing 2 interview, i requested them to refund half of money but they denied, so guys please don't deposit any i am sure u won't get any job from here but u will lose your money,

Thanks best regards

WVP International — Visa processing

I'm Razi Ahmad from Bihar Saharsa I contacted @Wvpteam Mr Harshit ji in September 2021 and after that I visited the office and I checked my eligibility from WVP and all rights.
              and i pay total fees 70800 He's told me your profile taken 3 to 4 months lastly march 2022 and after that I continusly call him but there's no reply me back.
              please team Wvp resolve my problem if you are not proceeding my profile please refund my amount...

I have made a payment of Rs. 70800 today and post making the payment no one is answering my calls or replying to the msgs. Both Urvashi and Satakshi are not replying at all. I am very worried about the huge fee I have paid
              Apr 6, 2022

Urvashi from wvp international told me that I have to pay only 1500 rs before starting the process for assessment than the full payment will be after visa than she found a job in Canada for me and asking money before visa process amount of 60000 rs that wise I refused my process but they not refund I payed 1500 rs

We had contacted WVP international before lockdown 2020, my brother was main applicant for Canada country. But due to unfavorable reason, he is not at all able to go and cannot process for Canada country. I am requesting that kindly change his process on my name. so that our money will not be wasted. But they are such shrewd people or staff that no one is hearing me. My father don’t want to waste his hard earned money. Now wat is the problem of WVP. but they are saying that fees is not transferable. I appeal to management of WVP international. Do something and name the process on my name not on my brother name Thank you.
                  Oct 5, 2021
                  My Complaint Resolve Thanks to WVP International Team

1 or 2 persons complain can be fake. But if the same complains are repeated from different person that means the clients are genuine with their words and definitely the consultancy is doing fraud with us. I don't have to write my complain because my Issue is same as its mentioned by rest of the clients. Guys plz plz do not trust this consultancy not even if they ask for 5000 for verification of your CV and do not sign any document even if...

WVP services is company, which I came across one year before. Now I am frustrated as one of their agent told me that my case is strong and no rejection will come. If I will get CLB 9. But as I got 6 band in IELTS. Which is according to me good enough to apply for Canada country. But now they are denying to process and asking for me to appear in IELTS exam. They are such irresponsible people and don’t understand how much time and money is consumed to get it again. If I will not get required band that means. I am good for nothing.
                    Aug 28, 2021
                    Problem has been resolved.

WVP International — Need Refund Solution (Pls get in touch with me)

Dear All,

I am the exciting client of WVP International. They took a Amount from me 8 months back. And did nothing on my case every time i have to follow up for the same. Use less company. If you are looking from 100% refund do email me the details will surely help you out. I Got my 100% refund.

Rgds,
                      Akash Kumar

Akash.[protected]@gmail.com...

I started the process from August 2020 about as Job Visa process for canada i paid about 75 thousand and i asked about the status they given agreement as job search visa. I told them this is not the right and asked to provide the refund. But they told me that there is no refund.

Rgds,
                      Akash Kumar
                      Email: Akash.[protected]@gmail.com
                      WVP International Customer Care's response, Aug 24, 2021
                      Mr. Akash Kumar (Fake name) he is fake person and don’t exist. Our PR team investigated and come to know that this mail id from which he put complaint was made on same day (20 August 2021) this is biggest evidence first of all. There are last three digit mobile number is also recovered. Which number was used to create G mail ID or OTP. If Mr. Akash Kumar (fake name) is a real person or real client. then kindly share your transaction history. Or you can put complete refund picture that your received from WVP Services Pvt. ltd.

NOTE- Guys don’t trust this person, he is just competitor he is not real client. if someone get in contact with him. Kindly ask about transaction history. We have already lodge complaint in police station on 23/08/2021. Don’t be part of his conspiracy. And don’t get your name involved in this matter unnecessary. WVP team will not let ruin its reputation.. If we are not on mistaken.

I was contacted by a wvp executive, informing that they have many job opportunities in Canada. So then they convinced me to pay their fees in advance without providing their service agreement. I deposited 70000+GST on their account and then I found that, they provided false details, and they didn't have any specific opportunity as they advertised. So I refused to refund the advance, and didn't signed their service agreement, which has no any terms to protect the rights of applicant.
                        read as "they refused"

Urvashi from wvp international told me that I have to pay only 2500 rs before starting the process for assessment than the full payment will be after visa than she found a job in Thailand for me and asking money before visa process than she told me that she told me that she will find a sponsorship job for me that but now one month spend. No response from there and neither she reply to my messages
                          Jul 14, 2021