Alexis India Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Dec 8, 2016

File a complaint to Alexis India

Having problems with Alexis India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alexis India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alexis India

Alexis India Website

Alexis India Head Office Address

Near Govindpuri Metro station, Govindpuri, Kalkaji, New Delhi, India
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Alexis India Phone Numbers

Alexis India reviews & complaints(6)

I have booked my product through www.ayurvedic homeopatic.com. the merchant name- alexis india, order id[protected] & payment id[protected]. They have not yet shipped my order neither they r replying related to my delivery of order. No mail their side & no call.
I have emailed them many times asking about the status of my order. I have already paid the amount through credit card.
Please help me.name- sangeeta, mob- [protected] & id- sangeeta.[protected]@ gmail.com
Alexis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The courier has been shipped for order no cod558238
    Please find the detail to track consignment.

Tracking no: cd[protected]in

This consignment delivered some other place, tracking it shows same.
    Hipment booked for tirunavaya, malappuram dist

Cd[protected]in track more
    Booked at booked on destination tariff article type delivered at delivered on paid on
    Kalkaji ho 20/05/2016 tirunavaya 249.00 vp-ip kothaguda 25/05/2016
    Detailed track events for : cd[protected]in (Vp-ip)

Date time office event
    25/05/2016 10:15:00 kothaguda article delivered
    25/05/2016 10:02:46 kothaguda article undelivered : [second intimation]
    21/05/2016 13:06:04 ph delhi article bagged to ph shornur
    20/05/2016 18:08:22 kalkaji ho article bagged to delhi gpo
    20/05/2016 14:17:29 kalkaji ho article booked
    Alexis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi I have ordered something from your company and My order no (Merchant Order ID:[protected].

Please confirm my order status

I ordered an ayurvedic medicine http://ayurvedic-homeopathic.com/index.html from this site on 26th March. I paid through my debit card. But it is already 7days but they have not yet shipped my order neither they r replying to my queries about the same though I have emailed them many times asking about the status of my order but to no avail. This is actually disgusting they can't cheat people like this... My order number is CART40395157. If you can plz help me i will be so thankful to you. Amit Kumar Contact- [protected] Email- [protected]@gmail.com

Order Number: CART38128861 dated 14-may-2014, i placed my order by using my credit card since then i emailed every one asking for shipping details but till no one picking the phone neither no one replying the emails so i requested to cancle the order and refund my money still no replay from company .I think this is a froud company
        May 22, 2014
        Updated by rajsingh_74
        Today 9 days finish no reply from merchant
        [protected], [protected] & [protected] different sites this company provided different numbers but no one pick up call at any time, i 5
        Think this is fraud company which only taking money i think a police complian also has to made .

I ordered an ayurvedic medicine from this site on 19th April. I paid through my debit card. But it is already 14days but they have not yet shipped my order neither they r replying to my queries about the same though I have emailed them many times asking about the status of my order but to no avail. This is actually disgusting they can't cheat people like this... My order number is CART37961033
          I also order at 14 may, do u got ur problem solved ?i think this is a fake company no rply from company and no ans of phone.

I made an order of an ayurvedic medicine from this site on 19th April 2014 using my debit card. My order number is CART37961033... Though my money is already debited... But since then neither I have received my order nor they have intimated me about the status of my shipment though I have mailed many times regarding the same to them... Disgusting
            customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order not completed though money got deducted

I made an order on 19th April n paid by my debit card but they have neither shipped my order nor they have replied to my queries about the same. They have not even refunded my money. My order number is CART37961033
            Dear sir/madam how to use saandhha oil and pump i hv a no idea plzz reply ya send my email vidieo my email [protected]@gmail.com
            i have order two products from ayurvedichomeopathic online 0n 17th november 2016, they didnt send me the order and it was been cancelled after that i tried to contact them several times but no one replied or refund the money yet its almost more than three months now.
            order id[protected]
            order id[protected]
            please be carefull while buying any products from this website.