Bagga Link Motors

Delhi
Landmarks:Near Bawa Potteries Compound

Fax:
Fax:

Showroom And Workshop (East Delhi)
395, Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi - 110 092

Vasant Kunj, Near Fortis Hospital (Opp. Nirula’s), New Delhi
View More Information...

Load

Bagga Link Motors Complaints & Reviews

It is regret to inform that university grants commission is a statutory body and have staff cars which are maruti suzuki brand. These staff cars are being sent to your service station at bagga link motors. One of staff car bearing no. Dl1ct-2176 (Ciaz) was sent in the month of august, 2017 for services and with some complaints. The major complaint was of noise in the front - right side portion which was not attended due to one or other reasons better known to your technical department. Further, a purchase order to provide four tyres was given and the staff car was sent on 23.10.2017 and this work was not completed including the pending complaint upto 24.10.2017. On inquiring from the service station, it was told that it may take another couple of days.

In view of above, it may be seen the irresponsible way of attending the work and further delay in attending the jobs at link road service station. It is added that this staff car is deputed with the chairman's office for which the works suffered and the staff faced embarrassment from the higher officer.
The office has also taken a serious view on the above matter and constrained to discontinue the repair and service matters from bagga link motors in future, if the quality and the commitment is not fulfilled by your firm in future.
Oct 25, 2017

Bagga Link Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been calling up the vasant kunj service center for last 5 days for my car pick up for teh body shop work and insurance claim process since i ma flying to chennai tomorrrow morning.

But to my surprise despite my confirmation, the car was not picked up. This has caused me extreme inconvenience since iw as travelling outside tomorrow and wanted my car to be done in these 4-5 day. Extremely poor coordination and i have recently finished my second servicing at your vasant kunj station and despite a free service my bill came up to inr 3122

I have to really think now where to go but this is a case of really poor service and should be taken into consideration. I never expected this from a reputed player like bagga
    Aug 24, 2017

Day before yesterday i bought my car for the first service to bagga link (Vasant kunj) service center around 15:30-15:45 and where your service executive asked me to take the car back by tomorrow because it gonna take a while to get the car ready so better you can take the car by tomorrow. I said no problem i will come by 15:00 to take the car after my office. So yesterday around 15:45 i called the service center to confirm that weather my car is ready or not but a lady took the call @ reception and said she do not have any idea about my car and again i asked her to cross check the car status which is dl14cd2378 then she said she is going to arrange a call back with exact status of my car but no body called me after 15 minutes i had to call again to the service center and again she again kept my call on hold for around 10 minutes an cut the phone without any intimation an when i reached to your service center @ 16:30 and asked her about the car status again she talked very rudely and in very manner - less way and then i asked her to call the upper management she said go an meet by your own. I had to call the costumer care then after my complaint a lady came out from the service center and made me comfortable with very polite way and asked me about the whole incident but the receptionist again misbehaving me in front of her also and said if you are this much busy so do not bring your car again here. Overall the whole feedback is very bad and suggestion is do not keep unqualified an manner less staff who is ready to insult the costumers no one can feel comfortable in such kind of ambiance poor costumer service not going to get my car again to his place such a poor experience.

Vikram singh
      Jul 27, 2017
      Jun 14, 2017

Jun 18, 2017
      Bagga Link Motors Customer Care's response
      Dear Mr. Vikram Singh,

Greetings from Bagga Link Motors Ltd.!!!

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience causes to you during the previous visit at our dealership on date 13th June- 2017 for availing the Ist Free Scheduled Service.

As per our tel- conversation held on date 18th June- 2017, you have explained us that, there were some gaps for improper communication by our concerned Service Advisor and Receptionist while you have made multiple calls to get the status for delivery of your vehicle.

In this regard, we wish to update that, we have educated and counseled the concerned staff members for better improvement on the same. Moreover, we have levied the financial penalties to them regarding mis- conduct and expecting for better improvement in future.

Although, we are expecting your visit soon at our dealership to meet your good self personally as promised by your good self. During the course of action, we shall be providing you a General Check Up & Free Complete Washing n Cleaning for your precious vehicle as Good Will Gesture.

Thanking you and assuring you to provide our best services all times.

Plz. feel free to call the undersigned for any concern or Mr. Amit Kumar, Works Manager @[protected] & Ms. Shashi, Customer Care [protected]@[protected] in future .
      For Vehicle Appointment/ Query, Plz. call us at 45688888,[protected]/ 19/22

Thanx n regds

R. K. Sharma
      General Manager- Service
      [protected],[protected]

I have renewed my policy no.[protected] from 29/05/2017 to 28/05/2018 on 26/05/2017 through...
        I would like to share my worst ever experience dealing with Bagga Link Motors, which after that I would not suggest anyone...

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have purchased a new V 15 Bike in your Budh vihar Bagga Link branch. I have paid all bike payment and including other Helmet charge 640/-Rs. But this helmet is loose on my head. I was complaint in your branch but reply me that i can not change helmet and not replace other small size.
        If this helmet can not replace please my helmet payment return me.
        If not possible I can legal help.

Regards & Thanks
        Vijay
        Satish
        DL8SCA9341
        PURCHASING DATE-- 26/02/17
        CNR no- 407873
        Mar 10, 2017

I took insurance for my car and instead of repairing things they messed my car and I can see the patches as well as I can see my mirrors are dirty cuz they put something on that, it Is impossible to put it out bust wait I have all the documents ready m gonna put u guys in the court then u will understand the money value

Dear concerned person iam sant kumar maheshwari i had payed a booking amount of 2000 rs online on bagga link website but ihave not received any information about the booking please i want the solution as nobody is able to answer the query my mobile no is [protected], [protected] ihad a notifiaction that amount of 2000 got deducted so why there is no solution
          Jan 18, 2017

It is not a good place to purchase anything. Pls dont purchase anything from here.they are fake. As there commitment is very week.we were purchasing a swift dlx car and they have committed that it will cost 530000. We said ohk.. and we booked the car. But after booking the car they said that we have booked car in 533000. They were lyng. When we said them that we will complaint against you.they come on that day and return the cheque to my mother when i was not at home. This is very disgusting. Bagga link is totally fake.
            Oct 25, 2016

Oct 22, 2016
            Updated by Simran mehta
            This complaint is for patparganj

Hello
              i have a dent in my car bonnet as wee as a back bumper so i too this on insurance after 5 days they give me my car and there is till a dent in back bumper and the bonnet colour i fading i mean what the hell is going on i have already book a dzire i am gonna cancel my booking and this happend in Bagga Link Patparganj guys dont go there, there staff sucks
              Oct 06, 2016

Myself Sanjay Kedia working as a Scientist in the Inter-University Accelerator Centre, Govt of India, New Delhi. I had received a call regarding free car washing from Bagga Motor Link, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. I went to Bagga Motor Link, Vasant Kunj for the same and discussed thoroughly from the car representative Mr. Narayan Kumar. I discussed with him in front of one security guard and one of my friend, He agreed to wash my car in free.
                After two hours, I went to collect my car, he behaved me very harshly and asked me to pay 600 rupees that were not supposed to pay. He cleverly refused for the all type of discussion. He also mentiond that If you can't pay for your own car then I am enough rich to pay for your car. I can donate you 600rupee. That was a very harassment for a grade one officer of central govt of India.

The same accident happened on 25/08/2016 in the afternoon time and car no is DL5C6523. The invoice nos are BR16005069.
                I want you to take a strong action against the representative and refund my money back as soon as possible. Please be remember I am a regular customer of Bagga motor link. I took my insurance also from Bagga motor link.
                Please contact on:
                Sanjay Kedia
                IUAC, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg
                New Delhi.
                Aug 26, 2016

Feb 08, 2017
                Raunak Sharma jatin's response
                Car number 7336 registered on Geet Kumari phone number is [protected]
                Well I have completed with my second free service and when my car was drop to my home there are like 1000 of scratches my number plate is been damaged and my bumper is been drop down and still they want me to rate them 10

Dear sir/madam,

Ref to booking no: sob15002062 dtd 21st feb 2016

You are requested...
                  I would like to inform you that today I came in your showroom Bagga link Moter ( kotla mubarakpur) for check a...
                  Purchased Amaron Battery 42B20L from Bagga Link Motors, Patparganj, Delhi on[protected]. When I complained on[protected] for...
                  I am an owner of a commercial vehicle, DL1R P6817 (Auto rickshaw), registration number 2621, and for its regular service I...

URGENT

I have discover 100CC bike.I was Purchased in 24 Oct 2011 from Bagga Link Bajaj Karol Bagh New Delhi-110005 in the Name of Mr Khunnu.But so many problem in this bike more times.i have repair balance of bike but no solved this problem.I told to Manager of Bajaj with in two days from purchase date that this bike is dis-balance after complaint the manager change Tyre & Rim of front wheel,only rim of back wheel of my bike & charge to me of service charge but dis-balance have in bike.After few days i found new problems in Engine,Timing Chane.I have inform you that my bike on finance & i am working in pvt company on post of peon.

Also I inform you that my bike in guarantee period.

So i request to you please change of my bike as soon as possible.the details of my bike is given below:

Client Name :Khunu
                  COLOUR : BLACK-GOLD
                  Kl Meter : 22827
                  Purchage bill are attached
                  Aug 13, 2020

Bagga Link kept pestering me one and=a=hal months before my insurance policy was to expure to renew the same with them. When...
                    I serviced my Maruti Alto from Bagga Link Motors Ltd. Patparganj on 12th Sep 2010.
                    after getting service for almost...
                    Sir

I have booked Maruti Dezire from BaggaLink Motors. Patparganj Delhi. I booked it on December 2009 and the...
                    I gave my bike for service on 14/01/10 at bagga link kirti nagar.I was facing followink problems:-1)Black smoke was coming...

I have made claim of my pulsar 220 FI on 30 Sep 2009 of Rs 12000 but till date I have not recd my claiming amount. I have personally talk to Mr srivastav and Anwar they suggest me to visit to Insurance co but when i went to New India co arya samaj road the manager Mr S P bhatnagar told me to wait for more four months because we have backlog of six months. I have a complaint regarding that why bagga link had a tie up with New India co when they are taking so much time for paying the amt.
                    I purchase a dicover on 01otuber 2009
                    there is problem in my bike there is a noisy sound, no buddy listen to me at mahipalpur so please consider my problem as soon as possible
                    I have Pulsar 220-FI.I had given my bike for accidental repair 20 days ago.
                    But till now my bike is not repaired at your service centre, many times i have spoken to Mr.Srivaastav many times for the same but no such customer satisfaction reply rcvd from him always one excuse comes that parts are not available at service centre.
                    And even he cuts the phone while conversation such a kind of behaviour will always increase customers dis-satisfaction, plz provide me a senior manager number of bajaj so that atleast complaint should be entertained as according to me i think that guy don't have sense to listen to customers.
                    Bagga Link is one of the biggest bajaj showroom in delhi how come parts are not available at their end.
                    I m facing a lots of problems due to their such responses as i have only one transport available with me and that is also in your service centre.
                    Kindly help on this matter.
                    I brought a bike avenger 200 cc - DL6SAC8780- on 9oct/2009 afer 500 kmt. bike engine got sound . I went to kirti nager service station for chack my bike thay told me that bike timing chain has got problam so we change it. after 1500 kmt i got same problam again i went to kirti nager service
                    station thay again change timing chain. but after 1800 kmt still problam . i went kirti nagar service
                    station in 1.5year 17 times for same problam now today 17apr2011 that problam still moving.
                    my latest reguest no is cr 71649. please do somthing.
                    I was told some sevice providers many times also for this problam regarding ph.no. is.
                    bijender [protected], Durgash [protected], service manager [protected], but thay can't sort out this problam.
                    ( Every service i was standing in kirti nagar service station 8 to 9 hrs.its)