Bajaj Auto — battery problem - reg

343, TVK Rd, Ammapet, Salem, Tamil Nadu 636002, Salem, Salem District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Prabhuraj55 on Apr 20, 2019
Dear sir
Good afternoon. I feel very bad to post this complaint. I am having a bajaj pulsar 2018 model. Its been almost not even one year from the date of purchase. But i got issues regards battery and i have said this complait in all past services but they have did nothing. On last service (05/04/2019), i left my bike for service at salem ammapet (Dealer name) bharat bajaj showroom. They have took my battery for service or replacement but still i dont get any response from service center. Eventhough i call them they are not responding properly. Till now i am driving my bike without battery so that i get lot of trouble due to this. So i request u to get this issue sort it out or if i get any sort of battery complaints because of this issue then pls rectify that.

[Apr 20, 2019] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Hi Prabhuraj,

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected]

Team Pulsar