[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto Finance Limited Sign Bajaj Finserv Lending — I request to register my complaint then close my account and send my NOC to my residential address.

I have a Bajaj finance Loan for my computer and I pay due payment properly. My last due payment amount Rs.2500/- has been paid on 30.03.2012 (Receipt No.[protected].But you settlement letter of account is settled and no outstanding is pending. The settlement copy which given from you, it was printed the Loan account Number by Mistake ( Loan account No.[protected]. My Loan account Number is[protected].So, I request to verify my settlement letter Account Number and check my Loan account Number then close my account and send me a new settlement letter with new NOC to my Residential Address (P.Natarajan, No.39, Thiruvalluvar street, Chidambaram taulk, Cuddalore DIST.) Replay : My E.mail id: [protected]@yahoo.com with Above My Residential Address
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have a bajaj finance loan for my bike Pulsur 150 and I pay due payment properly.My last due payment amount is 1478/- has been paid on 12.09.13. no outstanding pending.My loan no is FN[protected]. So I request you send me a NOC to my Residential Address (Mamata sardar, C/O Chinu sardar, sreekhanda, sardarpara, garia, p.o- panchpota, kolkata 700152, dist-24 pgs south)Replay E:mail id:[protected]@gmail.com with Above my Residential address.

Bajaj Auto Finance
    Bajaj Auto Finance Phone
    Bajaj Auto Finance Address
    2nd Floor, Pushpak Building, Above Bajaj Probiking Showroom, Panchwati Cross Road, C G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009