[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto Finance — Misused my blank cheque

This is Mr.Shashikant.V.L residing at #68, 2nd stage, Ramaswamy Layout, Nanjangud wish to bring your kind notice that, I have purchaged an Washing machine from Srikanteshwara TV Shop in EMI (Loan No-508-DDF[protected]associated with Bajaj Auto Finance and accordingly all EMIs had been cleared and obtained the clearance certificate from Bajaj Finance, during that I have asked my blank cheque, but they told no sir we are not returning it will be automaticaly discarded(Chwque No.Further I have purchaged Lap top from same TV centre (Loan No DDF[protected]on 23/10/2013 with EMI (08Nos of Cheques have been issued to the Finance with amount Rs.2985/- )and accordingly all EMIs are have been completed on 26/06/2014, but further they have withdrawn of amount Rs.7500/- by today's date from ICICI bank account by using Blank cheque(No-102535), which submitted by me for purchasing of Washing Machine.

Hence herewith I am requesting you to kindly enquiry the same and arrange to refund the extra amount withdrawn by Bajaj Finance Ltd.,

Thanks & Regards
Shashikant

Bajaj Auto Finance Phone
    Bajaj Auto Finance Address
    2nd Floor, Pushpak Building, Above Bajaj Probiking Showroom, Panchwati Cross Road, C G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009