[Resolved] Bajaj Auto — manufacturing fault bajaj avenger - one way clutch

umerkapadia on Jul 11, 2018

I bought Bajaj avenger 220cc cruise model in Mar 2018 and within 500km bike started giving me an issue of empty starter, I visited showroom they said just minor issue n clutch bcz there is a change in clutch in new model of 2018, company replaced old clutch with one way clutch and because of that this is issue is there. they did service and it worked for while and again around 1500km problem started and now at around 2000km my bike is getting start at all. when i spke to showroom staff at Amin Automobile(lal Darwaja) they said i is manufacturing fault and changing clutch is d only solution they can give.
Making changes in new engine is quite risk I found, i guess it may reduce performance in future run.
They are accepting it is manufacturing fault then too they are distributing same models with same issue to new customers.
I am concerned about details given by company as they said they did not changed anything in engine of 2017 model, however company did changed clutch and giving wrong details and commitment to customers.
I already forwarded Emails to company before 20days. However, they are not giving any proper response or resolution over it.
I have all the email communication if required.
Umer Kapadia

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 18, 2018

[Jul 11, 2018] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by umerkapadia, Jul 11, 2018
Just wanted to correct detail that around 2000km now my bike is not starting at all.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2018
Hi Umer,

We would like to investigate the issue. You can either call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5. You can also write to us at customerservice@bajajauto.co.in

Team Avenger United
Updated by umerkapadia, Jul 12, 2018
No action yet...

manufacturing fault bajaj avenger - one way clutch
Updated by umerkapadia, Jul 12, 2018
Bajaj auto,

I already email you on CustomerCare email on 25th June and 26th June u asked for further detail which was shared by me on d same day, how ever after taking details as well there is no response from you guys, no emails at all, someone called.and said I am taking your complaint and technical person will call and help but no response at all after that.
Even on 7th July I forwarded same email again but no response from. Customer care.

I am attaching image for your reference if you guys want to give any Fake commitments again I am not ready for that.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2018
Hi Umer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. For us to investigate the issue, we would require a complaint number. Kindly register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5. Once you register your complaint, you will then get a complaint number which will help us to look into your issue.

Team Avenger United
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Bajaj auto,

same Problem for me too, already got it replaced for the second time this past week and i'm not sure when and where it might come up again. Feels disgusting to have invested such a huge amount and get this in return. Please come up with a permanent solution for the same.

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035