Bajaj Auto — unauthorized deduction of rs 117.00 from my bank account on 28.11.2017

tupur on Dec 13, 2017
It appears that a sum of rs 117.00 has been debited unethically from my bank account on 28.11.2017 against ddr bajaj auto. I did never make any deal nor signed any documents in this connection. Why such an unauthorised deduction of rs 117.00 has been made from my account without my knowledge? This is serious a financial complaints against your finance company. This is illegal, unethical and unimaginable that your financial institution make such a transaction which has no basis at all. You have no right to deduct any amount from my account. I had already lodged complaints with you on 30.11.2017 but you chose to remain silent. This would not do. You cannot harass me in this way.
Therefore, i inform you to take immediate necessary measures to credit the said amount to my account and ensure that such thing never happen in future.

[Dec 13, 2017] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035
    Bajaj Auto - unauthorized deduction of rs 117.00 from my bank account on 28.11.2017