Bajaj Electricals — 2 cfl bulb

I purchased 2 cfl bulb from paytm on 8th of october but it got damage within a month, i emailed bajaj electircals at same time but they revert that i need to call... Today i called to customer care but they are not ready to assist... Simply given me the number of area head but that number was switch of... Such a fraud company... Illl never suggest anyone ever... Worst service after sale.

[Jan 27, 2019] Bajaj Electricals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

This mixer cap lock are break please replace this...During this problem our mixer grinder not working propely please solve this problem immeditaly...About this problem i cannot use my mixer for work please solved my problem in 2-3 days without this cap lock i can not do anything without this cap i hope you solve my problem in 2-3 working days...
Tinakajla's reply, Jan 25, 2019
Please solve this problem
Dear sir, i have purchased a bajaj room heater Rfx2 dated on 3. 10. 17 with 2 year warranty. but it has issue of burning issue, this is my 2nd turn this product problem, please rectify my issue as soon as possible.

Bajaj Electricals