Bajaj Finance — bajaj card fee

Faiza Be on Jan 2, 2018
Hi, this is masthanbe. I purchased washing machine on may month 2015. At that time i did not applied for bajaj finserv emi card.in application form also i did not select the check box for getting emi card. Once i applied for emi option they sent me a emi card thru post. I never used that card. I finished my loan on 2nd december'15 and got noc mail on 17th december 2015. Still i am receiving lots of mails and sms from bajaj finserv. On 18th august'17 i received a sms saying about emi card inactive fees of rs. 117 will be taken from my account. How can they deduct. It is fraudulent activity from bajaj finserv. I want you to stop deducting my money from my account.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear sir/ mam,

i want to change my registered mobile number and gmail id as m mobile is lost. kindly change it my registered mobile is [protected] to [protected] and please update my gmail id as rohandive0@gmail.com.

its my humble request to you.

thanks
rohan dive
I am getting atleast 5 to 6 calls from Bajaj finance for personal. I keep blocking the numbers which I get the call from.

This is rediculous to get calls so often and also there is no option to stop the request.

I have take this issue in the court if not resolved.

I do not need Personal Loan.

Ramesh

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - bajaj card fee