[Resolved]  Bajaj Finance — "cmp mandate debit bajaj finance"Rs.117/-

Yesterday i got sms from bank (Your a/c has a debit by transfer of rs.117/-on 26the aug 2020.)
In next day when i update my passbook,, passbook entry shows"cmp mandate debit bajaj finance". When i asked that shopkeeper,
He approached that bajaj finance person and he said "this is ecs charges deducted by bank,, bank showing our name."

Actually i purchased phone last year feb 2019 on loan basis (Bajaj finance), last installment deduced from my account on feb 2020.

How dare to bajaj finance deducted this amount without informing. We can't trust on bajaj finance,, i feel that bajaj finance is also not secure for providing bank details. Refund me that debit amt rs.117/-otherwise i will take action on bajaj finance.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 28, 2020
Still not resolved
Updated by Poonamrawool Aug 28, 2020 Still not resolved.look into this matter and refund me that unauthorized debit deducted from my bank account.
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

On 16th oct 2020, i got sms from bank (Your a/c has a debit by transfer of rs.117/-on 16th oct 2020.)
In next day when i update my passbook, , passbook entry shows"cmp mandate debit bajaj finance". When i asked that shopkeeper,
He approached that bajaj finance person and he said "this is ecs charges deducted by bank, , bank showing our name."

Actually i purchased washing machine last year Aug 2019 on loan basis (Bajaj finance), last installment deduced from my account on June 2020.

How dare to bajaj finance deducted this amount without informing. We can't trust on bajaj finance, , i feel that bajaj finance is also not secure for providing bank details. Refund me that debit amt rs.117/- as early as possible

Yesterday i got sms from bank (Your a/c has a debit by transfer of rs.117/-on 16 Oct 2020.)

Actually i purchased in the year feb 2017 on loan basis (Bajaj finance), last installment deduced from my account on 2017.

How dare to bajaj finance deducted this amount without informing. We can't trust on bajaj finance, , i feel that bajaj finance is also not secure for providing bank details. Refund me that debit amt rs.117/-otherwise i will take action on bajaj finance.
I got sms from bank (Your a/c has a debit by transfer of rs.117/-on 16 Oct 2020.)

How dare to bajaj finance deducted this amount without informing. We can't trust on bajaj finance, Refund me that debit amt rs.117/-otherwise i will take action on bajaj finance. Even I don't took any loan or EMI from Bajaj.
Rs. 117 is debited from my account also towards CMP mandate debit Bajaj Finance Ltd. unauthorizely on 26.08.2020 . Kindly refund the money to me also at the earliest.
rs 117 is debited from my sbi account towards mandate Bajaj finance cmp Ltd unauthorizely
On 12/11/20 .kindly refund the money to my account at earliest
Julie s Ruben's reply, Nov 13, 2020
Issue not resolved yet
Rs. 117 is debited from my account as 'CMP mandate debit Bajaj Finance Ltd'. What is this deduction for and will I not be informed before deducting so?
Bajaj Finance Service is very bad without inform they are deducted amount from my accout?
Rs. 117 is debited from my account also towards CMP mandate debit Bajaj Finance Ltd. unauthorizely on 16.07.2020 . Kindly refund the money to me also at the earliest.
Otherwise I will take a strong action .
My contact :- [protected]

Bajaj Finance
    Bajaj Finance Phone
    Bajaj Finance Address
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014