[Resolved]  Bajaj Finance — cmp mandate debit from account

While everyone is aware of the moratorium period grace of 3 months, bajaj has come up a new rule of deducting balance the way they can. For what an amount of rs 1180?- has been deducted from my account yesterday and i had raised a complaint to them as well. It is not right we are struggling with jobs due to lock down no salaries or may be half salary with which it is not possible to run a family and these people are deducting as they wish without even informing to the customer. Nach mandate given by a customer is not your private property that when you feel you can deduct amount. Please refund the amount back at any cost. Single penny is very important for us at this time.
cmp mandate debit from account
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2020
Bajaj Finserv had refunded the amount of Rs 1180 which was deducted.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Surprised at the money deduction from my sbi bank acvount by bajaj finance of rs 117, saying cmp mandate debit.
I would like to put that in fradulent transaction by bajaj.
I demand an answer, i used bajaj services and i repaid all of them and closed everything 6 months back itself.
I wonder how many times bajaj has debited this amount from my bank.
If no answer, i would like to file a legal complaint

Without my concern how did they deducted the money from my account. I have no dues with them and Clear all the EMI long time back. I need the answer otherwise I will take legal action against them ita 117 rupees from my account.

I can not why deduct rs 117 from my sbi account

Hi please resolve why bajaj have deduted rs 117 as cmp mandate debit I want my money back this is not the way without intimatating bajaj have ddeducted contact me [protected]

Bajaj Finance
    Bajaj Finance Phone
    Bajaj Finance Address
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014