Bajaj Finance — digital loan approved later rejected

Kalpetta, Wayanad District, Kerala, India
 JITHIN JAZz on Oct 6, 2017
I applied a bajaj digital loan from their authorized partner for 60000 and they approved the loan (Id sf[protected] and when i took the smartphone from that dealer and during last process they told me that bajaj now rejected my application and they dont know the reason and they are trying to get the information why and not getting any satisfactory answers from their head officers. At first when i checked online status of my loan application it showed approved for rs 60000 and have rs 50000 alloted for the same and later today when i checked, it is showing application rejected and showing i applied for 24000. It was a insult for me because the dealer told me happily you can take the phone you liked and they where not having the same colour i liked and they told to wait next day, and on that day they called me and said the phone is arrived and i can come and pick up the phone and sign the documents. When i reached there they signed the applications and filling it online these all drama happened. Please clarify why my application was first accepted and later denied. I was having a cibil score of more than 798.

digital loan approved later rejected

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - digital loan approved later rejected