[Resolved] Bajaj Finance — Emi card problem

sushi999
Dear Team,

I have applied for EMI card online, payment is already done,
but i din't received any reference id, I hv received sms but there is no reference id for track the status of Card.

please note the payment transaction reference no which i have paid for EMI card.
23/05/2016 IB SHP/20954504/FOBC[protected]/BILLDESK 349.00

I have received only the text massage on my mobile no ( [protected]) for EMI card approval, please find the screen shot of received text massages.

Please resolve the matter on priority !

Emi card problem
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 7, 2016
done
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

If i avail a Bajaj Fin Emi Card ... then will i be eligible to purchase any product from anywhere in India in EMI basis..??
Please revert back as soon as...
Dear sir
I have applied for Bajaj emi card almost 15 days back and done the payment also.
Even after many emails I send,
I have not received any reply
please let me know the status for my emi card
Name - Hemant a saxena
Emi Card no - [protected]
contact number - 0091-[protected]
0091-[protected]
I have not received my EMI card, Which i applied Before 3 months.
Please let me know the status for my emi card.

Name- Ganesh Kumar Singh
Customer id[protected]
Contact Number- [protected]
Never apply for any loan from bajaj finserv ltd. They provide very 3rd class service to customer there is no satisfied answer from any one not from branch office nor on toll free number bajaj finserv just now how to trap the customer they cant make customer happy they only know how to eat customers money very very poor service i will never take any loan from bajaj finserv ltd not not suggest any one to take the same.

Good bye Bajaj Finserv

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - Emi card problem