Bajaj Finance — Stop phone calls from bajaj finserv end

Ashok kumar 162
Daily 5 to 6 times phone calls from bajaj finserve end [protected] comes regarding to take loan. I am not interested to take loan . So please stop the same if not than i shall move to consumer court. My mobile no .[protected].

Complaint comments  184 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I dont need any loan...please delete my no "seven seven zero two one nine one two one two"

Thank you for sharing your details. We have forwarded your issue to the concern department and we ensure it is resolved soon.During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in

With regards,

WeCare
Bajaj Finserv Lending

Greetings from Bajaj Finance Ltd! At the outset we regret the inconvenience caused. With reference to your post, we have instructed our team to stop calls regarding the loan offer to you. For any further information, please feel free to write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in

With regards,

WeCare
Bajaj Finserv Lending

"
Iam so irritated with your phone calls that it pisses me off as i see ur numbers. Trust me if you disturb your valuable customers so much, they won't be loyal to your brand.my no is [protected]. I am determined that if this doesn't stop, i will complain to consumer forum. Kunalbanerjee.
Plz stop calling me for personal loans.iam not interested.my no [protected]
Dear Team Bajaj,

I have taken few consumer loans from you and that's the only mistake I have done against you. In return, am getting 3-4 calls from different numbers offering loans. I am not interest in loans anymore and please stop calling me for this. My no: is[protected].
Dear Bajaj Finance team,
I am receiving regular phone calls from bajaj finance service from various executives regarding to take loan/overdraft. I am not interested to take any such loan . So please stop the same immediately, if not than i shall move to consumer court. My mobile no [protected].
Plz stop calling me for personal loans.I am not interested. My no [protected]
Hi Team Bajaj,

I am Debin Mathai and my no. is [protected]. i am very irritated with your call requesting for loans since I am getting around 5-6 calls daily. Please stop this or else I may have to move to consumer court.
I am very much frustated with phone calls.More than 8times i am getting from different number.please stop for my number [protected].
I am ramar pls remove my number [protected] for your call list . Its too irritating me . With in 24 hour you have to remove from that list or else i move on to court . This is the third time i informing you. And its only the last time .
Dear Team Bajaj,

Kindly do not irritate me by calling 5 to 6 times in a day offering Loan to me.
I am not interested in any kind of loan

Kindly delete my no. [protected] from your database else I will be compelled to go to consumer court.

Sulabh Srivastava
Dear All,

Daily 5 to 6 times phone calls from bajaj finserve comes regarding to take loan. Not interested to take loan .
So please stop the same if not than i shall move to consumer court. mobile no [protected].
Below pls find the numbers we are getting calls.
([protected]/ [protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected])
It is so irritating when I have to pick up the call from different customer executives on daily basis. I do not understand if a customer declares he do not want loan or a credit card, why does your representatives still keep calling him.

I have already blocked lot of your numbers but still they keep coming.

Please stop this harassment. I am not declaring my number. Do not want my number being misused if I post it in a public forum.
kindly stop calling on [protected].
iam thirumurugan, I have taken One Tv Purchase loans from you and that's the only mistake I have done against you. Daily 4 to 5 times phone calls from bajaj finserve. I am not interested to take loan. So please stop the same if not than i shall move to consumer court.
Now a Days I told to my friends & Relatives (till I complete more than 400 Members) please don't get loan from bajaj, if you got and don't give the personal number to the bajaj.

Please guys don't get loan from bajaj
Daily 5 to 6 times phone calls from bajaj finserve end [protected] and many other numbers also, comes regarding to take loan. I am not interested to take loan . So please stop the same if not than i shall move to consumer court. My mobile no .[protected]
Daily 5 to 6 times phone calls from bajaj finserve end [protected], [protected], 112, 113, 115 comes regarding to take loan. I am not interested to take loan . So please stop the same if not than i shall move to consumer court. My mobile no .[protected]
kindly stop calling on [protected]
Pls stop calling us from bajaj finserv im getting frustrated with these calls daily 5 to 6 times pls stop calling me [protected]

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - Stop phone calls from bajaj finserv end