[Resolved]  Bajaj Finserv — ACH TP ACH Bajaj Finance

An amount of rs. 117 is deducted through ecs from my savings account of Bank of Maharashtra without any information. I don't have any outstanding amount with this company. Although i dont taken any loan from bajaj finance. I dont know the reason for the deduction, the bajaj finserv card ([protected]) that was. I totally don't understand after 1+ year they apply these kind of charges which are totally irrelevant.

Kindly refund my amount of rs. 117 at the earliest. You can contact me on [protected]@gmail.com
ACH TP ACH Bajaj Finance
Nov 13, 2020
Please refund my amount of rs. 117
Nov 14, 2020

Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nov 13, 2020
Updated by Swapna More
An amount of rs. 117 is deducted through ecs from my savings account of State bank of India without any information. I don't have any outstanding amount with this company. Although i dont taken any loan from bajaj finance. I dont know the reason for the deduction, the bajaj finserv card ([protected]) that was. I totally don't understand after 1+ year they apply these kind of charges which are totally irrelevant.

Bajaj Finserv
    Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063