Bajaj Finserv — personal loan rejected because my brother is serving in delhi police

Laxmi Nagar, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Renud on Jan 30, 2020
Dear Concerned,

This is very disappointing that I had to write this to you to formally complaint against the Finance company- Bajaj Finserv Pvt. Ltd.

From past one month I was receiving text messages and call from Bajaj Finserv as they were offering me Personal Loan of Rs. 99, 000/- on basis of my good customer account history with them.
When I finally applied for the same, their executive visited my office to collect the documents and complete the process. I had completed all the formalities successfully.

For the final disbursement, i received a call from the executive. He asked me who all are working in my family and I told him that my mother is housewife and my younger brother is working in Delhi Police.

After 10 mins I received a call from the same person and told me that my loan has been rejected and when I asked them the reason he said basis their policy as they don't give loan to Police and lawyers. I said I am not in police, my brother is in police. He said sorry we cant give loan to relatives of delhi police.

I reconfirmed from him and the other person (Rahul) 3-4 times that are you sure that the rejection reason is my brother's Delhi police job??

They confirmed me the same many times for which I had recordings as well.

When I asked him to return my documents, he (Rahul) started abusing me. He had collected blank signed cheque from me. I asked him to return the same. H eabused me very badly.

Now, my question is that IS THIS THE PRICE OF BEING A SISTER OF DELHI POLICE'S EMPLOYEE THAT I HAD TO PAY??

IS THIS THE PRIZE AND VALUE A PERSON AND HIS FAMILY DESERVES FOR SERVING THE NATION??

SINCE YESTERDAY I HAD BEEN TRYING TO REACH BAJAJ FINSERV'S CUSTOMER CARE AS WELL BUT NO ONE IS HELPING ME.

I HAD ALSO TOLD THE EXECUTIVE THAT I WILL COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU GUYS. HE SAID " AAPKO JO UKHAADNA HAI, UKHAAD LO".

REALLY ASHAMED OF OUR COUNTRY'S RULES AND PROCEDURES THAT ALLOWS THOSE NONSENSE PEOLPE TO DISRESPECT A PERSON AND HIS FAMILY WHO IS SERVING THE NATION.

WOULD REQUEST YOU TO TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST THEM.

I DON'T THINK THERE WOULD BE ANY POLICY IN RBI TO REJECT LOAN BASIS BEING THE SISTER OF DELHI POLICE'S EMPLOYEE.

IF IT ISN'T SO, I WOULD REQUEST RBI TEAM ALSO TO TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST THEM.

[Jan 31, 2020] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Renud, Feb 14, 2020
Till date, bajaj hasn't even responed me

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - personal loan rejected because my brother is serving in delhi police