Bajaj Finserv — Return my money back.

A fradulan call from Bajaj finserv for home loan and provide me a sbi account no-[protected], SBIN-0000187 for transaction 35000Rs for processing & security charge.
After transaction amount they not provide any loan, seem feel it's fraded me. So I want refund back my money and request pls hold that account.my upi transaction are below...
1.Upi ref no[protected] for 20000Rs on9.2.21,
2.Upi ref no[protected] for 15000Rs on10.2.21
also contact that siwan brach managar mr.A k Singh mob-[protected] for resolving the case but till now no action taken on that account no.
Pls refund my money back heartly.
Return my money back.
Return my money back.
Feb 28, 2021

Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 28, 2021
Updated by Sarfuddin Ansary
1.Upi ref no[protected] for 20000Rs on9.2.21,
2.Upi ref no[protected] for 15000Rs on10.2.21
Pls refund my money back heartly.

Bajaj Finserv
    Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063