Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM]
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd.

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Complaints & Reviews

From 20th April-10 3PM till now there is no power only in our street, it is more than 24hrs- All people struggling like anything without power because which there is no water. Please I beg you to take a Sevier action & get us the power at the earliest. Below is the address:
Evergreen Street, Indraghandhi Main Road, Udyanagar, Bangalore-16
I look forward for your update.
now a days, the bescom is testing the patiance of the public.
Dear Sirs,

I live in Mathikere in Bangalore and on 05/04/12 the power supply went off at 4.15 PM in our area including my house. My RR No is C6EH209 falls under C 6 sub division in Bangalore. When contacted the local office [[protected]] they were not lifting the phone. We contacted the central breakdown service no 22773333 and lodged a complaint at 6.15 PM. When checked at 8 PM the lady in the central bescom unit told that the fault is being attended to and it takes another 30 minutes. When we spoke to the Asst Executive Engineer of C 6 at[protected] he came back after 5 minutes and told us that power supply has been restored. When I denied that he came back again and told that it would take another 10-15 minutes. Finally it was restored at 9.15 PM. The irony is they said that they are not aware of the problem and got the complaint at 7 PM. When a particular belt with so many houses & establishments have no power how the BESCOM can say that no one has given a complaint ? Why they do not lift the phone ? Why they lie every time something or other to the consumers ? This is higly deplorable as the duration was nearly 5 hours but they took their own sweet time to attend this. I do not have faith in their system because last year i complained a similar case to their HeadOffice and the BESCOM staff came to my house and told me that the power supply was normal during that period which I complained and no failure has been recorded in their Office. With such people we never expect responsibility.

D Jegadeesan ][protected]]
8/0991 Green View Gokula I Stage II Phase
Bangalore-54

I am residing at 005, Parivar Shanbhag appt, Sarvobhoumanagar, Aarekeri, BG Road Bangalore-76.
    Today...

Due to low voltage problem, my borwell starter and motor burnt every 3 months in my house. There is problem in transfermer in our area.. BESCOM(Hulimahu branch JE,AE,EE) is could not able to do it from past 2 years...BESCOM is saying layout owner has to do it.. Layout Owner is saying BESCOM has to do it..

Both are culprits, cheating publics..Govt should strict actions on officers and layout owner & put them in Jail for 6 months to 1 year with any bail..

Thanks and Regards
    Shashidhara A.S
    #4, SHRAVANI, Akshaya Nagar East BDA layout. Akshaya Nagar
    Bangalore -68

Bescom — UNPAID BILL [Resolved]

I am a resident of Minhaj Nagar, JHBC Layout. Sir, in the month of January 2010 I had got electricity...

Bescom — No street light [Resolved]

Hi Sir,
      I live in #79,1st cross Sahyadri Layout Bannergatta Road Panduranganagar Bangalore-560076 and 2 out...
      I paid BESCOM bill from my savings account on 23/2/2010 for the month
      of febraury using BILL PAY service...
      Respected BESCOM Officials,

There is minor correction required in my electricity bill. My last name should...

Counter ID : CDM130
      Location Code: 1110402
      RR Number : DLG29572
      Consumer ID :[protected]

Monthly Reading for the month of January'2010 was Rs.55 to the above mentioned RR Number. In the same month itself I have Paid Rs.100 /- (whereas my excess paid amount was Rs.45/-)

In the month of February'2010 Reading, BESCOM have charged my RR Number's Previous arrears is Rs.166.01 Rs and Intrest for the same is 1 Re. Kindly help me getback my money with penality from BESCOM.

For my excess payment, BESCOM have to pay, Instead of that, BESCOM has charged me 166.01 + 1 Re. (TOTAL RS 167.01). What a clever organization?....
      Wrong Billing Charged High
      Counter ID : 1110302
      Location Code:[protected]
      RR Number : N2LG72908
      Consumer ID :1110302

Dear Sir :
      Monthly Reading for the month of March'2010 70 units Consumption and bill amount was Rs.577 to the above mentioned pending amount -Rs - 353 last two months bill amount already i pay the last two monts bill.

In the month of February'2010 Reading, BESCOM have charged my RR Number's Previous arrears is Rs.172 Rs receipt no - 5772 & cheque no -022419 date - 11/03/2010 please Kindly help me the this month bill status.

H.S Sureshkumar

Today (Feb 5, 2010) I went to BESCOM.org website and found that the server is down whole day, as.

I wanted...

LOCATION CODE: 1120102
        CONSUMER ID:[protected]
        RR NO. MS4EEH22629

This BESCOM staffs act like thieves. On 7th Jan 2010 night 11.PM I attempted putting 500 rupees note in the kiosk and it got stuck inside and it displayed zero paid and no receipt came out. When I asked the security staff, he asked me to come in the morning. When I went in the next morning, the kiosk operator asked me to come in the night when the security guy come. When I went in the night the operator said security person will not come. Later he is saying he had checked the collection and found nothing excess. He started saying security person do not remember y'day's incident.

I am planning to register a complaint against them in the police station if no solution i get.

email:[protected]@rediffmail.com

Bescom — About BESCOM [Resolved]

This is bring to your notice that I, residing at Bank Of Baroda Colony, part of JP Nagar 7th...

We are 23 families living in this apartment. All of them pay their monthly bills on time. At times for some flats the bills are not paid on time due to either the flat is vacant or the owner is away on tour. Oflate BESCOM is disconnecting the power supply to the enitire building. This definately puts the other resident, genuine customers, for no fault of theirs are put into trouble. Is it right on the part of BESCOM to disconncet the power supply of the custmers who clears their bills on time, every time?

We need immediate attention on this issue.

Every flat has a separate meter and individual power supply with isolation.

BESCOM — Disconnection of Electric Power

BESCOM has started disconnection of electric power supply to residents who have not paid the bills with in 5 days from the due date. I do not understand why the authorities are silently watching even after collecting such high deposit amounts. Some one kindly help the citizens.

I was unable to pay the electric bill for the period of October and the BESCOM staff came and without any notice they, just cut down the service ware. The staff told me that I can go to the BESCOM Office and pay the bill, and raise a complaint against it, so they will come and connect the service ware.

Total Bill amount is accumulated to be Rs.329.00 including the entire fine, interest and the late payment fees till[protected]. I have paid the total sum of Rs.400.00 against the billed amount of Rs.329.00 and Rs.71.00 as excess payment for the next billing date and given a complaint to connect my service wire.

Staff present in Kundanahalli office of BESCOM told me to make it arranged by an electrician from outside by paying additional amount of Rs.50.00as they don't have their staff to connect it. The electrician who came to connect the wire asked for Rs.50.00 i.e. approximately 16% of the total billed amount.

I want to complaint against the BESCOM regarding their monopoly and adamant ?

I want to complaint against the BESCOM regarding their monopoly and adamant ?
            COM regarding their monopoly activity and the way they treat the consumers.I have paid all the arrears , penalty and interest on arrears , after that if I have to pay an additional amount of Rs.50.00 to connect my service wire, who will be responsible for it?

Is the amount going to be waved to me on my next Bill ?

Dear Friend’s,

I have received an SMS from TM-GUINNESS regarding 2009-splash promotion. Here with I give the received message for your sight. “ CONGRATULATIONS - Your personal cell phone number have won a prize Money of 700, 000.00 British pounds for the 2009 splash promotion Organized by Guinness Organization. These number fall within the England Location file, Contact our agent in Manchester via E-mail for the claim of your prize money. Name : Markings Henry E-Mail: [protected]@hotmail.com Tel: [protected]” . Please confirm me whether this is fake message or not
              Dear Friend’s,

i just sent this mail to the consumer complaints dept of BESCOM. So lets see what happens!!!

Dear Sir/Madam

I was just visited by one of your personnel who came to collect some arrears from me. Due to certain prior commitments - i have not been able to pay my bill on time and have waited for the BESCOM person to come and collect it from home.

To our horror, my wife had to listen to him talking about how "irresponsible" we were is NOT paying our bills on time and that he would be disconnecting out electricity. After i came out to meet him, he seemed rather surprised to see that i was at home and toned down!

My simple questions

a) WHAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR WAS THAT???? Its not like we have not paid our bills for 6 months!!
                b) WHO has given this clerk an authority to talk in that language and tone?
                c) Since when did BESCOM start 'threatening" its customers?
                d) I was also told to learn "kannada" and then talk?!?! where did that come from? Are we not in India first .. and then Karnataka?

I am simply in a daze after that unwanted discussion with your man who almost cut my electricity out and told me i was irresponsible for having to pay my arrears to him and not to you directly. And i was a fool to think that he was actually doing his "job" by coming hom to collect these bills!!

Well i sincerely hope these people who come to our houses learn some manners and develop some language skills.

Hope you can take some coorective measures to ensure this behavior does not repeat - not just with me but with anyone else.

Sincerely

Sanjeev

I have paid an amount Rs 247.00 on 06th Oct 2009 by online banking regarding payment of my electric bill. But the same not debited from my bill and BESCOM added the amount in my next months bill. You are requested to findout the reason of the same and credit in my PNB acct [protected].

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Mr ALAN SINGH

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Mr ALAN SINGH

We are stay in shop no.6 at cnr complex, sampigenagar, chandapura circle, anekal taluk, .door no is 15/2. Our location code ISI 0402. Consumer ID ISI [protected]. RR No. KASMS 3117.Please observe our usage and take neccesery action. We think there is a mistake in our panel board. We inform to our owner but no use. Pl. save us from wrong bill.

I have done all the formalities for the name change from M Rudramuni to Kumar Vikesh in the electricity bill for RR NO S10H28030 and have received the confirmation receipt from the BESCOM office but still the name is showing as M Rudramuni and not Kumar Vikesh.

The receipt was handed over to me on 05-Aug-09 and was told that it will happen in 4-5 working days whereas now it is 12 working days.

Request you to please look in the matter and help me to get the matter sorted out asap.

Thanks and Regards
                    Kumar Vikesh

Bescom — Electricity Theft [Resolved]

I have a complaint against the electricity theft by slum people, taking place at 12th cross, 3rd block, HBR Layout,...

Bescom — Voltage Fluctuations [Resolved]

The voltage fluctuations in Skyline Manor, Bride Street, Bangalore 560025 is excessive during the day and especially in the...
                      DEAR SIR IAM USINNG AIRTELL PREPAID NO [protected] FROM THE LAST 4 YEARS.TODAY I E 22/7/2009 I HAVE DOWN LOADED ONE JAVA GAME...