Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM]
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd.

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] Complaints & Reviews

My house is on 1st cross Promenade road, Bangalore-560005 (Frazer Town Area).
The 30 feet lane for the last two months is without street light.Please take note of this and make sure it is rectify quickly.
Nov 21, 2020

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited [BESCOM] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is constant low power voltage at my place, We run a borewell for water and it's getting difficult to draw water, on the other hand the appliances in the house too dont have enough power, and are getting bad. Request the relevant authorities to ease look in to this.
    Nov 21, 2020

The street light in front of our house is functioning irregularly from the past 2 months. The light is constantly blinking. It is scary to come out on the roads during night times.

Address: Street light in front of #536, 10th E main, 6th block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-560010

Please repair the light as early as possible.
      Nov 18, 2020

By mistake, I paid electricity bill twice for Acct id: [protected] of amount Rs. 654 each time. So, request you to refund Rs. 654.
        Nov 16, 2020

Account ID: [protected]

Couple of month back your electrician changed the wire in my meter and since then I have noticed that I am facing fire spark issue on regular basis. my mother is a senior citizen around 75 years and stays alone and she is facing this issue every now and then. I request you to please attend her complaint and fix the issue permanently.
          Nov 12, 2020

The meter reading employee from BESCOM has taking meter reading wrong two months September 2020 and October...

Hi Sir,

We are having trouble since the electric pole is in front of the house which is touching the house entering gate.
            We are seeing a high risk due to the electric pole touching the gate and the streetlight attached to it which can be easily touched from the house premises, since we have a kid in house we need to avoid certain circumstances and also we see the pole being short circuited during heavy rain and thunderstorm. So it may be a life threatening risk for us. Kindly help to move the electric pole that is creating a big problem for us.
            Nov 06, 2020

We are not currently in the apartment and have all lights and appliances switched off and yet our bill this month was 730 Rs. This is very high from the minimum due bill.

We cannot log in in the bescom complaint section and the 1912 number is also not working.
              Kindly, look into the matter and provide a resolution earliest.
              Account id: [protected]
              Nov 06, 2020

I recharged 150 rupees from the link sent via bescom app when I chose UPI, the payment was successful but same is not reflecting in my payment history . Details below

Bescom Account number:-[protected]

UPI transaction ID:-
                Recharge amount debited from Google pay but not reflecting in account
                Nov 05, 2020

Sir, kindly arrange to correct spelling in electric bill
                  Bill's details as under
                  Bill -1 RR No- B1AEH840br...

I am getting fixed charges of Rs.130 in my monthly bill. Every month energy charges bill comes to nearly 100 units.

Issue is, is it required to pay fixed charges alongwith energy charges?
                  Oct 22, 2020

Dear Consumer,

Kindly send mail to [protected]@gmail.com along with Contact number to assist you further.

Kindly Regards,
                  Helpline Bescom

This is to inform you that I am residing in the below mentioned address.This is to bring your...

The account [protected] has marked with incorrect reading for the month of September 2020. Consumption of electricity is almost nill for the entire month of september but the bill generated is 1527/- which is nor normal. Need to review the reading and the bill amount.
                    Oct 19, 2020

Dear Consumer,

Kindly provide the contact details or kindly send a mail to [protected]@gmail.com

(1912)

I am not a kannada domicile.
                      I am flat owner in builder's apartment called Palm Groves on chandapura Anekal Road.
                      My builder cheated me around 6 lacks more.
                      He charged me gst for 2000 monthly maintainance charge.
                      He does not support other community for any kind of maintenance support.
                      So I just hold his 4 month's maintenance amount.
                      Then he disconnected my house electricity from last 20 days.
                      I complaint to bescom AEE chandapura. But no action. Even in chanda pura beacon office one of the pet goon of AEE has threatened me when I given a written complaint to AEE.
                      I paid all the bills. Meter is registered on my name.
                      I am registered owner of my flat.
                      But staying in my flat without electricity. As everyone know saying this to police is dangerous for non kannada, so I am helpless and just waiting for move to my hometown ager paying my lifelong earning to these goons.
                      Oct 17, 2020

I see that frequently there are power cuts during day and even in night. Its the same story everyday.
                        Due to covid situation we All are forced to work from home.
                        These power cuts causing great inconvenience to all residents.

At current era of Digital India if power cuts continue happening at this stage, we are going backwards.

Please investigate and help

Transaction Date:[protected]
                          Transferred from :- AXIS Bank
                          Amount:- Rs.943/-
                          Transaction Reference Number: INB/[protected]/BANGALORE ELECTRICITY SC L
                          Query:- Status is Pending in BESCOM app receipt.

Transferred 943/- bill Amount from my AXIS Bank Account through BESCOM app . Amount deducted but Status in receipt is still pending . Kindly update the status and do the needful. PLEASE.

Krishna
                          Mob No. [protected]
                          Oct 14, 2020

(1912)

My name is Mujahid I am from Madikehalli post, Kothagere hobli, Kunigal taluk, Tumkur dist. We are having Nirantara jyothi power supplythat should give 24 hours power supply, but there is lot of power cut. In night if small amout of rain comes they cur the power for whole night and no one responding even at evening rain comes there wont be a power for whole night and they will come at after noon in the next day to repair. This the problem we are facing.
                            Oct 11, 2020

(1912)

My name is Mujahid pasha I am from Madikehalli post, Kothagere hobli Kunigal Taluk, Tumkur district. WE are facing poor network connection in our region. We dont have network pole near by our region so we are facing very poor network connection. Please install the network pole in our region.
                              Oct 11, 2020

Street light in front of house #20, pillanna garden 3rd stage of railway layout is not working for the past one month. Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible as this area is prone to deadly accidents and bulgary.
                                Oct 08, 2020