Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 5, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]

Having problems with Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Website

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Head Office Address

BTS Bus Depot Rd, Shanti Nagar
Bengaluru

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 1663

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] reviews & complaints(2246)

Sir, today at about 1035 am the above mentioned BMTC bus driver has damaged my car due to his driving negligence and dint...

KA 57 F0303 bus did not stop at many deaignated bus stops. Even after requesting the bus conductor to stop at Big bazaar stop they did not. They were arrogant and did not heed to requests
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] — Door Closure mechanism maintenance

It very sad to see the shabby look and poor maintenance of the very important part door closure and opening mechanism. Are...
    Hi. I'm a college student. I travel back and forth from majestic to vidyaniketan school(near amma ashrama, Kengeri)
    The...

There is no service of bmtc buses from silvepura, Bangalore 560090 to Shivajinagar bus depot, and hardly any market or majestic bus comes to this place. It is very difficult for office goers and school/ college children. Hope the management takes a note of this and do rhe needful at the earliest.

Time 19:36 in wilson garden to electronic city bus, bus no - K-1540.
      I told him that I need to go madiwala and I give him 50 ruppees notes. But he told me i[censored] given me 20 ruppees change otherwise drop the bus and this person doing very wrost behaviour he stopped her bus in middle of road and force me to drop the bus

Please increase the number of busses from mahalakshmi layout to KR MARKET. Hardly we get 1 bus in 1 hour and that too it is very crowded. And because our colleges are opened we don't have any other option rather than traveling in crowded busses and inviting the virus by ourselves.

The buses No 278, 278E, from boopsandra to shivajinagar routes are not running many buses between boopsandra to majestic r running with minimum passenger's pls supervise on this as many passenger's are facing problems especially in peak hours.

Today I am travelling from Majestic to 8th mile on route No. 258C. Just for not punching in the daily pass by previous conductor he was hurling abuses to me with the vulgar words. The registration No. of the bus is KA57F2936. Timing: 11:07 AM.

Would request to BMTC increase the bus frequency particularly in the evening. From Anekal/Jigani to Dairy Circle, Banashankari to Ambedkar Bhavan. Earlier we use to see small buses like Chakra, Samparka like buses has to put in inside routes same will increase the BMTC revenue also. Most commuters avoid bikes/cars etc. to reach bus stand/metro station/shopping. As we know now in B'lore Metro is running in all four direction due the reason 75% of the middle and class peoples are travel by Namma Metro same will reduce the BMTC revenue. BMTC has to think in all direction to increase the profit putting the buses in all inside city possible routes.

The driver hit our car which was stationary and sped away. The driver did not even stop to check what he had hit.
                The driver's number plate was KA 01 F 9442

The bus' number plate is KA 01 F 9442

I was travelling from majestic to kodigehalli gate in the BMTC BUS
                  KA-57 F-1968, on[protected],

The conductor first of fall gave me a wrong ticket to the last stop I thought that would be just a mistake and kept silent but then he took away my ticket saying I will correct this and give you a new ticket but instead gave my ticket to some other guy and took away my money and on the bus stop he told me to get down he did not even give me a ticket, this was the case with multiple people wherein he was collecting ticket fare but not giving them ticket when two people asked him for ticket he refused to give them and even they had to travel without ticket but paying for the ticket price

The ticket amount is of less than 30 but it’s a loss to gov and not proper conduct it should be looked in complete and a enquire should be done
                  Your Truly

When I was travelling from silkbord to btm. The bus driver hit my vehicle and didn’t stop. I had chased the bus and till...

I lost my purse in BMTC Bus (KBS)
                    route kempgowda Bus station to Attebelete . I was started my journey from St. Jhon's Hospital stop at around 9:10am and I get down from the bus at 10:05 in Bommasantra bus stop. And found my purse was missing it has some important documents like Aadhar Card Pan Card and Driving license . I have only the BMTC ticket unfortunately I have noted down the bus no. I have attached the BMTC ticket copy as an attachment. If anything found about my posst . Kindly notify me
                    btmc bus ticket copy

I travel for work by BMTC KA 01 F-4787 from Uttarahalli to K R Market at 7:14am
                      The bus stops and wait unnecessary at some bus stands and also the bus moves very slowly despite the road is free of traffic that time, which in turn getting late for our office.

This unnecessary delay in waiting⏳ and slow movement creates delay in reaching our office.

Will you please instruct them not to wait at the bus stands and drive with normal speed?. So that we can plan our time properly.

There is not even a single bus service Bengaluru Aerospace SEZ Park. Although there are many companies operating in that locality. It is difficult for lot of employees and students to commute. I request to provide bus facilities in Bengaluru Aerospace SEZ Park.

The pass distributor of K.R puram BMTC had taken 25%higher price than actual price with me & When asked didn't give a proper reason for the same...Please do take action on the pass distributor officials at K.R Puram -560036.As a citizen of India, have the right to ask for same issues!Higher authorities please do take action for the same!Shouldn't happen to any others in my locality of K.R Puram Region.

The availability of buses on this route is very low please increase even after repeated complaints no action taken.

Why there is need of My bmtc app when no buses have on the GPS system, daily commuters are facing problems, please make sure Gps is on in bmtc buses

Sir my father put amount name is Harish giving the Honda scooty my father put the amount in Google pay 21000 my father ex...