Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] related photos (492)

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Complaints & Reviews

srinatrh.r

This has reference to BMTC services towards Kodigehalli / Virupakshapura / Thindlu / Vidyaranyapura, kindly note that we are facing lot of problems to travell from kodigehalli main road to inner lay-outs mof kodigehalli / virupakshapura / thindlu/vidyaranyapura

Reasons being very few buses fly between these areas from market & majestic.

We can reach kodigehalli main road from majestic or market with the help of buses go towards yelahanka, but we cannot be able to reach our houses at kodigehalli / virupakshapura / thindlu/vidyaranyapura due to non-availability of public transportation.

There are many autoriksha business in these areas, where in they fill as many as 5 ~ 6 people in an auto posing dangerous situation to both trafffic & person travel inside these rikshws.

We reqeust you to consider putting small cabs which will only travell inbetween these Inner extensions of shapura / thindlu/vidyaranyapura, & via back to kodigehalli extension, so that it will help people to reach their destination safely.
Dear Sir/Madma,

The Bus connectivity from kodigehalli to thindlu and then to Nanjappa circle is very poor and the bus frequent is not so like Nanjappa circle to Majestic.i Kindly request you to put swaraj mazda bus connectivity from Kodigehalli to kodigehalli gate and then from kodigehalli to Nanajappa circle via thindlu, So by this the public gets benefitted staying in thindlu, virupakshapura, canarabank colony, Tata nagar, & many other extension areas.Secondly my sister is studying Degree, She comes to Nanajappa circle around 7 PM after tuition, She find hard to travel from Nanjappa circle to Virupakshapura near Kodigehalli. The Autorickshaw's are not so safe at that time. Please consider our request
Buses requeired after 6.30pm from Shivajinagar to Vidyaranyapura. Ladies have too many problems while getting in regular buses which travels via mathikere. It takes more than 1 1/2 hour to reach the destination. Buses are always over crowded and we hesitate to travel by bus only because of no buses in convenient time, over crowd and improper route. Requires High priority on this.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bmtc — POOR CONNECTIVITY TO KODIGEHALLI/VIRUPAKSHAPURA/THINDLU FROM KODIGEHALLI MAIN ROAD BY BMTC [Resolved]

srinatrh.r

This is to inform you that we have a very poor connectivity to kodigehalli/virupakshapura/thindlu...

Kiran saxena
    The bus (#342) starting from Sarjapur destined towards St.John's Hospital, before reaching the destination, the bus driver & conductor asked everybody to get down at Madivala Market. When people asking for the reason since they paid ticket fare, bus conductor behaved rudely towards the passengers. I boarded the bus at Agara Junction at 12.45 pm and paid the ticket fare till St.John's Hospital.

Apart from this, lot of conductors doesn't return the change and basically they're looting the public. These illiterate doesn't know any other language than Kannada. Inefficient systems at various government bodies have made the public's life hell. Government is least bothered about the public and the great local political leaders at different places in Bangalore offer alcohol to the general people to gain the votes. They do not care about the roads that are damaged in the area they live and do not think to improve them because those big asses travel in AC cars worth 15+ Lakhs. That's why people leave the country to settle abroad because the Government & the systems here SUCKS.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
    Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Customer Care's response Aug 25, 2015
    Dear Sir, We are getting updating pop-up message from this site from last few months back, so delay in reply. Sure action will be taken on your complaint. BMTC

Sandeep Raikar
      Respected Sir/Madam
      "KINDLY READ THIS MAIL COMPLETELY"
      Every organisation works for getting a good name, so too is BMTC.
      For this you have to teach your main employees- the drivers and conductors how to behave.
      This happened on Tuesday- 19th of August.
      Bus route no. is 272 (a red board bus) and the bus no. is KA-01-FA-552.
      I boarded this bus from Shivajinagar terminus at around 8.30 pm. and at the Indian Express signal this incident happened. At the Indian Express signal one lady wanted to board the bus and requested the conductor and the driver open the door. Both of them refused to open the door as they'll be punished since this is not allowed by the BMTC authorities, only the conductor conveyed this politely to the lady. After requesting for long the lady just made an angry face at the driver for which he shouted vulgar words at her( which NO lady would tolerate) and was very disrespectful. I was sitting 5 seats behind the driver and I could see all the other girls sitting in the bus were also shocked at his abuse.

What if the lady was one of his relatives??????? Would he dare to utter those low graded words???????

The same driver few days back was smoking in the bus that too when he was on duty and that too when he stopped at the same Indian Express signal...and that time also I was in the same bus and had noted down the bus no. But that time I didnt send any complaint...giving the driver an excuse.

So if BMTC wants a good name take some needful actions on such complaints.
      I dont understand.. just for the sake of some stupid employee...the entire organisation should get a bad name
      Tell the drivers and conductors about do's and dont's while they are on duty.

Thanking in Advance
      youth from Bangalore

chakravarthi
        I have been travelling from BTM water tank stop to Koramangala 1st block bus stand. But there is no direct bus between these 2 stops.
        So many people are coming with me every day.I should make arrangements for private transport if the situation doesn't change.
        If i go by 201 then i have to walk more than 1 km, and if i took some bus till teachers colony even then i have to walk more than 1.5 kms.
        I donno wat to do..So i came here as a final hope.
        I am residing at Thindlu. there is no regular buses to come upto thindlu in the Evening at anytime. there are hardly 3busses b/w 6.30 to 7.30 and all come together. there are busses upto kodigehalli railway gate but not till thindlu. OF late every evening i wait for about 1hr and 30 min and still there is no bus.

today i waited from 8.15 to 9.15 in kodighalli gate(hebbal main rd), and there was no bus. without any choice i had to take auto which is not affordable everyday.

please increase the bus frequency to thindlu and see that there is atleast a bus for once in half an hr.

this is a kind request to u.

please do consider this and take necessary steps

also there is no bus facility from International airport rd to ring rd. that is we have to walk from esteem mall to the hebbal 500 bus stand. and the same for return service.

this is not advisable for late night commers say after 8.30(especially for ladies) .there are no lights on that rd(from hebbal flyover till esteem mall on int airport rd.

i[censored] can please consider this request and take all possible steps.

thanking u
        awaiting ur response as early as possible

radhika
        I travel from madhunagar via varthur to bellendur via marathahalli, there lot of buses from madhuragar to
        marathahalli, but all buses come once at a time one by one all 4 buses and later there wont be buses for 45 minutes to one hour so. One bus Starts from madhuragar to K R market at 7:30 am which is convi-
        nent to reach office in time and even childrens to travel same time . But this dont daily one day it comes
        and other day it wont come. Some time it will be parked at madhuranagar for long time, since conductor
        stays there only. And evening there is no buses from madhuranagar to city after 6:30 and they start going to there depot. Yesturday (09/2/09) 2 buses route no 329 d to shivajinagar at 6:30 and they told only to varthur kodi, since they going to depo, that means there duty is over my 6:30 pm. Many times
        my childrens are been panished my school master for late coming and absent the day if they attend the
        school also. Even from opposite direction same problem once, all bus via varthur comes at a time and no buses for 30 min to 45 minutes. Between 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm there no buses from marathahalli to madhuranagar. I request the authorites to look in to the matter and do needful help to med the poeple of madhunagar and also send me the list bus timings of 329 A B C D E ETC.

Regards.
        sathya
        I am residing at Chikkakammanahalli, Bannerghatta Road, there is no timings for buses to come upto Chikkakammanahalli in the Evening at anytime. there are no busses at night time and all come together.

Some times we will have to wait for 2hrs also we wont get bus. If we stand after meenakshi temple (Kammanahalli Cross) driver wont give stop and that time we will be waiting for some 1 hr.

today i waited from 8.15 to 9.15 in meenakshi temple, and there was no bus. without any choice i had to take auto which is not affordable everyday.

please increase the bus frequency to Chikkakammanahalli and see that there is atleast a bus for once in half an hr.

this is a kind request to u.

please do consider this and take necessary steps

i[censored] can please consider this request and take all possible steps.

thanking u
        awaiting ur response as early as possible

Hemanth

S Mini
          Respected Sir/Madam,

The incident happened yesterday. I boarded Route No.8; Bus No. KA 01 F 3697 from Doopanahalli to Kormangala Water Tank Stop. When the bus left the stop from BDA Complex the driver took a immediate left turn without moving towards water tank stop. When i asked him why he is not moving towards water tank stop as we were about 6 women who has to get down at that stop for that he shouted abusing us very badly and asked us to get down or else he is moving on. This is the third time it is happening in this bus route. But yesterday it was too much to bear. As the bus was over loaded he started abusing us in foul languages and asked me to go and tame my husband and not him and he will do whatever he wants.

I have one question; Is this our Independent India where women are respected; where we have all the right to travel

I represent all the women who travel in this route and request the authorities to look into this matter.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
          Serious action should be taken to give training for drivers and conductors so that they learn to behave like humans.

working — Misbehaviour of BMTC driver

Respected Sir / Madam,

Subject: BMTC bus driver speaking harshly on passengers.

I am a citizen of India, born and brought up in Bangalore. Now a days few BMTC bus drivers including conductors are torchering women very badly speaking irritating words unnecessarily which has made me to get frustrated and hence decided to write this complaint. Today 24th dec 2008 in the morning around 8:35am pushpak bus number 333, the driver is shouting on every one using cheap words. He scolded me because I was waiting for the bus stop to arrive so that I can get down in my stop. But the driver wanted me to get down in signal at dumlor. Some drivers will scold if we get down at signal and some will scold if we get down at bus stop. so tell me what we should do? I request to the incharge or head of this department should consider this seriously and take proper action. First give the training for drivers and conductors to hold their tongue and not to speak as they wish, not to use cheap and vulgour languages towards passengers.

I belive you consider my complaint and start giving training to teach humanism to Drivers and conductors.

Thanks & Regards.

BMTC — Misbehaviour of Driver

On[protected], at 8.30 AM, at koromangala signal junction, Bangalore, Karnatake, India. a BMTC bus had overtaken my new maruthi swift car and damaged the left side mirror. I approached the driver and to my surprise he started abusing me and also took an iron rod to assault me. Kindly take necessary action on this driver by permantly dismissing him from his job.<br />
          Dr Prashanth Rai B
          dear sir vichle no. KA01 F 816 is very rash Driving on 08.07.09 time 9.30 pm in Sheshadiri circle opp : Maharani college and misbover also is not agree with own falt
          I took a bus(KA01 F2263) from singasandra on 31st AUG,2010 at 8:45 AM, the bus driver was not giving me the ticket when i asked him to drop me at Garve Bhavi Palya. He charged me 8 Rs for the destination the actual charge is 6 Rs and did not hault at the bus stop. He started using rough language.

Pallav

Badrinath Waikar
            Today (17th July) Morning on my way to office at the BTM water tank I saw a rutheless agression by the driver of a BMTC bus # KA01 3430. I notice that it was a green color bus, thought it was a pass bus. The driver rammed upon a Bike rider in the busy traffic. Shocking, this was done not by mistake but by the sole intention to hit him. I was a third person witnessed the accident, felt so pity for the poor biker whose bike got damaged expensively.

I reson for the purposeful damage i could understand that the biker overtook him. Driving a public bus and being a govt. servernt give them enough courage to take such steps.

BMTC — Drunken Driving and Abuse

I was traveling on the Uttarahalli Main Road, when Bus bearing Registration Number KA01 FA 505, almost hit my car. The event happened in the evening about 5:45PM (6th Dec 2008) on the Uttarahalli Main Road, just after Brigade Kormala Residency.

They caused a traffic jam for about 15 minutes bringing to disruption of traffic and inconvenience of commuters. The bus driver and conductor were highly drunk and smelling of liquor. The bus driver was abusing the passengers in the bus as well as the commuters who were waiting to pass by on the road ahead. He stopped the bus diagnally so
            that the traffic came to a standstill.

Is there a way, BMTC will take action against these drunk drivers, who are abusive and drive rashly. Please tell me a website/ complaint center, where i can formally register my complaint.

BMTC Bus — Ruthless Driving

Today around 1 hour ago a BMTC driver ( I think was drunk) smashed the back side of my car and at the same time toppled a motor cyclist at the same time. The person was taking reverse at the hennur junction/ lingarajapuram road connecting to outer ring road bangalore. Think about a Bus taking reverse in that junction where hell lot of vehicles come down. The driver would nto listen to honking or anything.
            I want to know how my complaints can reach the Transport minister. BMTC is the most un-professional organisation. I also want to know how I can block the sale of volvo buses to BMTC. Because Volvo is an MNC and believes in co-partners following all social compliances. How can I reach the European comission for trading/compliance so that volvo cannot sell to BMTC until BMTC streamlines its operations.

First of all there is no complaint cell. when we call the bmtc CONTROL ROOM, we are given a toll free number which is accessible only through a BSNL line. Why not even a landline number. We don't mind spending some money so that the ruthless drivers of BMTC are taught a lesson. Most of the BMTC drivers are drunk and drive rashly. How can they even claim an ISO when they do not follow any of the time tables and do not have a proper policy of feedback. They should have telephone numbers on every bus and if one phones we should get a proper response.

Please take this as a social initiative and BOYCOTT BMTC until they regulate their services. If anyone has any phone number or e-mail id pls forward to khanna.[protected]@yahoo.co.in I will not give up until this UNPROFESSIONAL organisation straightens itself.

When I step into the volve bus rout no.600K from Silk board to PESIT collage stop the ticket fare was Rs 25/- two days before i have travelled in same route in volve bus no.500K the ticket fare was Rs 18/- why the different fare for same route and same distance. I asked the conductor regarding this he is not answareable and he told to compliant to the higher officer of the department. but we don't know where to complaint regard this matter. please don't cheat public in day light.

mallikarjuna .A G
            I travel in this volvo (500k) which goes to ITPL evryday. I find the driver driving like a F1 driver on the roads and he is always involved in road rages with the other drivers of the BMTC. He has no road sense and i feel he is unfit to be a driver. The conductor who accompanies him is a rude soul who doesn't ask passenger for the tickets and later blames the passenger for not taking the ticket on time.He does not give the change before the stop and i have to literally stop the bus and ask for the change. The driver is always competing with the other volvo buses which plies in the same route and he takes a mouthful from the people for his rash driving.There are two volvo buses from vijayanagar to ITPL and this is the very first bus in the morning im talking about. So I kindly request the concerned authority to take suitable action against the conductor and the ruthless driver who can take innocent lives in the mere future.
            I travelled in BMTC Suvarna service on 14.2.2010 Route No.37 from Ganesh Bhavan to Srinagar in bus No. KA01 FA1835. The bus reached Srinagar Busstand at 4.45p.m. I asked the conductor to give me one full and one half ticket for me and my 6year old daughter. The conductor gave me a Rs.6 ticket and took Rs.8 from me. He did not give the ticket for the correct fares which is Rs.5 (full ticket) and Rs.3(half ticket) though I insisted on it. He just kept abusing me. I request the authorities to take proper action against the conductor.
            Ruthless driving by the driver of Route no BMTC 60 E bus(which goes to vijayanagar via basavangudi).bus number -
            KA-01-F 3119 on 4-3-2012.Please take appropriate action to avoid further accidents

Santosh Kumar
              See even for me also today (08.07.2008) happened same thing...
              I boarded the bus 306P(KR Market->Arasanahalli KA01-1078) bus around 7.45AM from TownHall bus stop.
              Once he passed Corporation stop, there are Road humps...without applying the breaks he passed that hump. I told the conductor to go slow as there were some old aged peoples and also 2 kids aged around 15-17 age. He(bus conductor) simply told me "we Will go like this only, ...wt will u do?"..after that one more veteran also requested driver to go slow...but he also didn't listen. Instead perposfully driver went fast and for next hump also, as conductor would have told him to go fast.
              Then i got irretated...and called [protected](BMTC Complain No)..then one person from other end received call and I told him the things happened with me. Then he asked me to give it to conductor...but the junk fello conductor is not ready to speak..he started telling.."i wil not speak to him...*^*%$*^*". The person from the BMTC control room also heard what conductor said. Then I finally requested BMTC control room person to look into this matter seriously.

I don't thing they are going to do anything...Lets hope for the best.
              hi

today morning there was an incident in the marathalli- market bus bus no1099. bus was so crowded and the conductor was keep on going one side to another .and it was bit difficult to stand over there and a lady commented on this .but the conductor was screeming on her and some illitrate men were supporting conductor.
              My name is v.n.prakash and aged about 67 years. yesterday myself along with my friend who is also a senior citizen travelled in route no 43D suvarna Bus in the evening between 6 & 6.30 from Town Hall to Srinivasanagar( Bus No KA-01-FA-1665 plying between KBS & AGS Layout) the conductor has flately refused to issue senior citizen concession ticket and demanded for actual fare and told me there is no provision of this type of concession in suvarna. is it true? does this applies to only in this route or in all the routes of suvarna

ansoojoseph
                I HAD TO PAY A FINE OF RS100 IN A BMTC BUS . AS SOON AS I GOT INTO THE BUS.I DINT EVEN GET TIME TO FIND THE TICKET CONDUCTOR...AS SOON AS I FOUND HIM I ASKED HIM FR THE TICKET, WHICH HE DINT GIVE ME..BY THEN THE TICKET INSPECTOR CAME AND FINED ME FOR NONE OF MY MISTAKE.I HAD THE CASH FOR THE TICKET IN MY HAND (10 RS), BUT THEY WERE NOT READY TO LISEN TO MY PLEAS..THERE WERE TWO TICKET INSPECTORS, THEY TRIED TO PULL ME OUT OF THE BUSS AND TAKE ME TO THE POLICE STATION.I WAS HARRASED IN THE BUS, EVEN THE CO- PASSENGERS WERE SUPPORTING ME!IF THERE IS ANY JUSTICE FOR THIS PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

Suresh Gounder

My name is Suresh I am staying in Rayasandra Village, I claimed bus "340L" on 23.06.2008 around 6:30 PM in Wilson Garden 12 th Cross bus stop.

340L Bus routes is from Mejestic to Hosa Road Via Agara on 23.06.2008 this bus not completed the route.

This bus gone upto Parappanna Agrahar Police Quaters then driver and conductor closed the route and returned the bus from Police quaters to Mejestic.

Around 10 to 12 people gone by walk to there home including me.

This is one or two matter every day the same things are happening so I request take serious action on this matter

Suresh
                  Rayasandra Village,
                  Bangalore-560099
                  I travel every day in volvo 8.00AM 333T from Basaveshwarangar to ITPL, this bus every day leaves 10 -15 minutes earlier to the regular timings. next bus is only 8.30AM this is becoming too late for us to reach the office. Please convey it to the respectable authorities and do the needful to reach the office on time.

regards, usha
                  Dear Sir/Madam
                  I travel daily morning in 333T Volvo bus from nagarbhavi 2nd stage to Domlur which is at 7:30 AM . . Before it was coming in time to my stop after some days coming 10 to 15 min late again after some days coming half an hour late and now the bus wont come to my stop. I am finding very much inconvenient to travel to Domlur in the morning.

Because only at that time from that bus i can reach my office in time and also others who usually travel in that bus daily . If i ask the conductor why not coming correctly she reply's that driver is not coming he has taken leave. Since 2 months she is telling the same thing, and also nobody will take 2 months of leave and i have seen the bus driver driving another bus . So i please suggest you to make that bus to come in time so that it is very much convenient for me to reach office and also to others

Avinash

Bmtc — BMTC bus frequency and the bus stop [Resolved]

Senthil Kumar M
                    Many of my office colleagues are taking BMTC bus from Manyata Tech Park. Manyata Tech Park in the Nagawara is newly built...

BMTC, Bangalore — Misbehaviour by conductors [Resolved]

Arpita Pal
                    Respected Sir,

I am staying in Bangalore for the past 4 months and regularly commute by BMTC buses however...

BMTC Bus Driver And Conductors Violating Rules — violating rules [Resolved]

Yashaswini

I am Mrs.Yashaswini traveling from Kamakshi Palya to
                    Shivajinagar every day.

The...

mssajith
                    I am Sajith Nair, a software Engineer working in a company near St Marks road. I use the Volvo buses to commute to and fro work. I want to put your notice to the degradation in service in these buses. When the service started, there were drivers and ticket checkers polite and very friendly to passengers. Now this has gone to such a bad level people have to think twice and check their purse before boarding the bus. I board from Kodihalli, Airport road to Richmon road, which is a Rs 15/- point. I never take these buses if I don't have 20/- change as I had some very bad experience earlier. Today, I came to work in the volvo which reaches Kodihalli at 9:15 AM. I gave Rs 20/- and the lady ticket checker refuced to give me change. Even when I reached my destination, she said she don't have change and collect it tomorrow. I don't know what policy is that. Then when I argued, the driver gave me Rs 5/- and he started scolding me in Kannada.

What was the mistake from my end? I did not have Rs 5/- change? If that is the case, why can't you put a board in front of the bus? You people used to campaign to use public transport to reduce the traffic congestion. I do have a car of my own and since I come to work, I can get parking easily. I use the public transport to do my bit for the welfare of this city. I have noticed this female earlier also behaving rude and arrogant to passengers.

When people are paying double the price for the ticket compared to the local BMTC buses, is it possible to get a little decent behavior from the people? I am not asking for more.

I don't know if you can take care of such things. Please give these people a behavioral session before appointing them to handle Volvo buses. I am forwarding a copy of this complaint to the times of India as well if you cannot take the action on such issues. I can get it printed on the daily for sure.

Sajith
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
                    Dear Sir, We are getting udatation on this site from last few months back, so delay in reply. Sure action will be taken on the complaint. BMTC

BMTC, Bangalore — Rash driving by local bus drivers. [Resolved]

Rahul Pundir
                      sir/madam

I boarded on saturday bus route no-314 near Bangalore central stop. The driver was driving the bus...

vipin balakrishnan
                      Hi all,

I'm having a big problem from BMTC from paste 2 years.Not even me, the people living in mathikere.There wont be any bus from mathikere to shivaji nagar.The reason BMTC saying is there is fly over consruction happening.

But i'm asking a question.Why they can't start new bus from chowdeshwari bus stand.As BMTC said to be a metro transport coperation.In mathikere lots of peoples are struggling due to less bus from mathikere to shivaji nagar.But we can see kempegowda bus every5 minitues.These bus deosnt have any fly over contruction problem.

Shame on BMTC,please take out metro name from there transportaion,if this type of service they are providing to peoples.That name wont suite for you peoples.

If i'm trying to give any complaint for this ,then they want the complaint in kannnda.I'm asking a question to BMTC peoples.Whether i'm giving complaint for my personal purpose.The entire peoples in matikere is struggling due to this.Second thing is, i only know to speak kannda,dont know to write.so which langauage common know i used to communicate.Or in BMTC people dont know english or they are not educated?shame on you all..
                      Buses Between Mathikere to Shivaji Nagar are 94C and few others as well. From our office, Neo e-Watch Media located near Mathikere, we regularly travel to Shivaji Nagar.In case You donot find a direct bus to Shivaji Nagar get down at link road and from you will get the bus to Shivaji Nagar.