Bangalore University — requesting consolidated marksheet transcript

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 monisha45929 on Apr 22, 2019
Respected sir/madam,

This is monisha singh, i was a student of mba, from alliance business academy in the year 2009-11 rg. No 09vwcma052)
This is to request your help to get my consolidated marks sheet as i am in singapore and i require this certificate to apply for my studies at the singapore university.
Please assist me on how to move forward and whom to contact for the issuance of the consolidated mark sheet? I hope you can understand my situation. Please consider my mail as a request.
Thank you for your valuable time, and look forward to a response from you. Please reach out to me at [email protected]

Kind regards,
Monisha

[Apr 22, 2019] Bangalore University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi, i had made a payment of INR 3465 on 28/03/19 on Bangalore University exam fees portal and the transaction got failed, now i was supposed to receive the refund within 10 working days, this is like the 20th now and yet I haven't received my refund and they're not responding to my emails either...

This is my transaction ID - QAXG[protected]