Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB]

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB] Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/ Madam
My RR no is N-355639, sc for borewell is much higher for August month. Its 250 rupees. Can anyone explain me, is this fix for months or not. On what basis bwssb increased?

SE100429 dated[protected]AUg 2021). Bill received for Rs1285. Billed for Rs500 for borewell. There is no borewell at site....

Hi Sir/Madam
    This complaint is regarding the water coming in our area it is not clean it is mixed with drainage water & has done complaints from all houses still no meaasure has been taken
    please resolve this as soon as possible

We have witness sewage water flowing into kalenagarhara lake from last 3-4 days .

Sewage water is pitch black....

Change of address From Thirupathi, #4, Roshan nagar to Yasmeena, #4, 2nd cross, Roshan nagar Bangalore 26

Sir/Madam,

We would like to bring to your attention that Few Months ago the wastage/Sewage water connection was Disconnected and even after several Reminders from our end, the concerned Area BWSSB Officials have not taken any action on Providing us the New Connection.

We Ultra Laboratories Private Limited headquartered in Bangalore addressing No : 31/32, 1st D Main, Nanjappa Reddy Layout, Vijay Bank Colony Extn, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore - 560043 is a Multinational Pharmaceutical company and having Manufacturing Operations at Hassan, Since the Disconnection of the Sewage line the Staff are facing a difficult suitation, The Operations of the Company is affected by the delays in providing us with the New Connection.

Therefore we Kindly request your Goodself to intervene and Evaluate the Matter on Top Priority and provide us the Necessary Support in Getting us the New Connection at the earliest date.

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is for your kind attention that, recently next the Open chamber connection Pipe...

The Sanitary line on 40th Main, 4th Cross is blocked. Request to send the Vehicle/Person to remove the Blockage.

The Address is

40 Main, 4 Cross, BTM 2nd Stage, BANGALORE - 560 068

Phone no[protected]

Gate locked and water meeter reading for bill on 05/09/2021 is Rs. 1191/- for consumption of 50000 Ltrs.

Actual...

Sir near bilal majisd P and t conly Water is not coming so soon take compalint

The road opposite 'new jerusalem' church, on hormavu agara road... near shalom car wash has the drainage pipe broken and water overflowing.. it's not been fixed for more than 1 month... please have this fixed ASAP

Sewage water enters into house whenever rain due to improper drainage constructed outside by damaging our current drainage outside the wall

Drain on Primrose road, Bangalore next to Karnataka Warehouse corporation and opposite to Senior police officers research and training institute is overflowing since one month. Stincks all the time and makes the life of pedestrian nightmare due to passing vehicles. Urgent attention from authority required.

Hi Sir,
                    There is a faulty water meter installed in our building and I need to get it resolved.
                    RR No : S-269269
                    Owner: Hemalatha N
                    Address : #133, 2nd Main 4th Cross, AECS Layout B Block, SIngasandra, Bangalore - 560068

The supply of corporation water is not given since 3 days (4th, 5th and 6th September 2021-today).

This has created a huge problem for our daily activities.

We have been contacting the line-man and officer of Ashok Nagar Mount Joy extension (560050), but they are not picking up the call. Their not at all responding and services are not at all satisfied.

Please make sure that this problem gets rectified soon

All these days every month I used to login as customer, download the consumer bill, and make the payment online.
                        I...

Srinidhi layout.Konanakunte 5th main 8th cross blockage in 8 th cross road pl address it immediately

We are facing severe water problem. We are not getting water continuously for 15 days now and we are facing this since three months. I have followed with the concerned office but no proper response. What do I do. Pls guide

Problem is overflowing from chamber, which is connect to our house. It is going to drainage only which is overflow, but my neighbors are complaining for chamber which is connect to our house. So please make it solution and my neighbors also Thertnening us closing the chamber and also drain which is connected to house.
                            Please find a solution and make it clear this issue