Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB]

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB] Complaints & Reviews

We are facing regular blockage in the Sewage / Sanitary pipe connected to our home.
This situation is persisting since almost over five Years. The Jurisdictional BWSSB people would be called periodically (one or twice per month) to have the Manholes cleared. However, we are looking for permanent solution as sewage water reverse flowing in to our homes and this is happening frequently.
Request to have this situation addressed on priority and provide us a permanent solution

Drainge overflow from multiple man holes which resulted reverse drainage problem and flowing into the houses

Dear sir

On the main road connecting S M Road. opp. kiran bar and restaurent the drainage water is overflowing. very dirty smelts are not going to come (next to canara bank)

It is making very inconvenient to use the road
      Please help us by attending to this problem

Google pay has shown the bill of april same as march which is 340/- but actual bill is 100/-
        and payment is made for 340/- even for the month of april...will the money be credited back or used for next month.
        please address the issue

Dear Sir/Madam

My house located in ward #114, 2nd cross, 3rd Main road, ayyappa temple block yerrappa garden,...

I, Thamnna Reddy resident from Muneeshwara layout, 3rdcross, Kadugodi, Bangalore-560067.Our entire sewage lines have blocked/choked and the water reverses into the house and also overflowing the drainage water on the main streets. There are many kids and elders who are staying in our locality, We are getting a lot of Foul smell and chances to prone to get diseases soon. I request you and your esteemed authority to sort it out this problem permanently to ensure free flow of drainage water. Kindly take appropriate action in this regard.

Thamnna Reddy,

Respected sir
            No water supply for last 2month to our building and street
            I am residing at 17th Main V S Garden...
            Respected sir
            No water supply for last 2month to our building and street
            I am residing at 17th Main V S Garden...

Client No VN201607
            We recent got the connection in Dec 2020 for Kaveri Water.The sanitary pipeline laying work is still not completed and hence the sanitary connection is still not active. But since last 3 months the sanitary charges and other of 200 per month + 25% of the water bill be being charged which need's reversal. Total 200*3 + 284= 884 to be reversed in coming bill. Earlier complaint no[protected] &[protected] are also related tot this but not resolved yet.

Am in kempegowda layout, hegdenagar, from more than 1 year we are facing drainage problem here. We complant about this to our association so many times, but they are not taking any action against this. All drainage toilet water staying in front of houses, we are facing breathing problems, allergies, fever etc..please take action on this issue.
              Complaint about drainage system

Sewerage pipe broken...

This is to bring to your notice that, we are facing drainage blockage from years, we have given multiple times complaint visiting bwssb Anand Nagar Hebbal branch. Nobody is able to help us getting out of this problem.
                  We have been paying bills/taxes on time.
                  Request you to take action immediately as all the residents of this area is feeling to much of discomfort.

15th cross, Kanakanagar, Hebbal
                  Pin:560032

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to bring your notice that there is irregular supply of water in New Guddadahalli.Kindly look into this issue as we are facing acute shortage of water.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards-
                    Lohith Rao

This situation is persisting since almost over three Years. The Jurisdictional BWSSB people would be called periodically (one or twice a Month) to have the Manholes cleared. However, owing to a recent laying of new pipes in the main road, adjacent to our home, has resulted in sewage water reverse flowing in to our homes and this is happening on a weekly basis.

Drainage is blocked, Manhole covers are broken, block placed on manholes risking life of people, 1 person fell into drain as it was opened

There's a sewage leakage in my road which is flowing across the road and is causing discomfort to the residents.
                          Sewage leakage

Hello, I have done the Water bill payment through Amazon Pay of Rs. 1, 546/- on 8th March 2021 & the BBPS Reference Number - BD011067BA1AAAAROVJV. But I don't see the payment is not considered & the April 2021 bill is 1, 871/-

Due to internal damage in concert causing mud and stone filling in the drainage and rats and mouse causing more problems and even they r filling more mud, soil and causing more blockage...! Every month the sewerage manhole has been cleaned twice. I request the authorities to repair and make a permanent solution..This issue needs to be resolved on an emergency basis. Being a concerned resident of your supervised locality, I humbly request you to take appropriate steps immediately.
                              Yours Sincerely
                              Bharath
                              Contact number [protected]
                              Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

Line man behavior is not good and doesn’t leave water on time
                                And doesn’t answer our call and tells lie about power cut issue, military issue, no water supply. All are lie.
                                Request you to check on this.
                                I think management needs to change all line man every two months.

Residents of 3 main, Matadahalli behind Radha Krishna theater

Please water on time with full pressure

I live in Matadahalli, I would like to inform Bwssb management team. Behavior of line man - Nagraj he does not listen . Doesn’t leave water on time. When ever we check with him he informs I have to leave water to military people or management will remove me from job.
                                  He is rude while talking request you to take action and please leave water on time and with full pressure residence of 3 main road, Matadahalli, behind Radha Krishna theater