[Resolved]  Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank — Deduct from a/c but not adjusted transactions till now

With respect I inform that I am a customer of BGVG Bank BO Bhimeswari Bazar with account No.[protected] named Nimai Chandra Bera, withdrew amount Rs. 4, 000/- on[protected] to a BC Agent by thumb impression through AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Service). The BC Agent tried to withdraw the amount three times. So the amount deducted from my account three times with RRN Nos. a[protected] b[protected] & c[protected]. Neither the amount of total Rs.12, 000/- is not credited to BC Compromise account nor refunded to my savings account till now.
I request to consider my appeal to refund the amount as early as possible. I attached the same with the attachment.
Thanking You,
Deduct from a/c but not adjusted transactions till now
Deduct from a/c but not adjusted transactions till now
Apr 6, 2021
Apr 04, 2021

Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 03, 2021