Bank of Baroda

Bank of Baroda Complaints & Reviews

P
Aug 22, 2020
Jul 4, 2020
I am a customer of bob since 2014, first time i face a issue with this bank, from past few months in my...
I
Jul 3, 2020
Delhi, Delhi
My name is luhar mahmadirfan and my issue is i want to know about my money status

This money is initiated from...
My name is durgesh prajapat.I had recharged of rs.379 on 02nd March, 2019 from amazon. And my transaction was failed & amount...

D
Paid to : [protected]@apl
Paid from : bank of baroda - retail banking [protected]
Status : failed
Upi transaction id : aplaplgyuqohepdfyoqpuygluagir6qqzss
Bank reference id :[protected]

My email id : [protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 01, 2020] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    A refund has been made by amazon on 26th of june regarding a product which i've buyed from the amazon. But the refund...

P
    We have already registered a complaint to bob parra branch 403510 on 29/2/2020
    The amount of rs330/- was debited from my account on 20/02/2020 through hdfc pos machine at rto ofc mapusa which was not received by the merchant. I request you to kindly refund the same. The details are as below:
    A/c no[protected]
    Ifsc bkdn0470498
    Atm card no [protected]
    Amount 330/-
    Date 20/02/2020

Kindly refund on urgent basis as it's being more then 4mths i have raised a complaint through bank.

Dear sir
      I dinesh shivram gavit mera bank account band kiya gaya hai sir our maine 2 bar form bhar diya hai fir bhi account chalu nani huva hai our bank mai jo bola o kiya unhone mujhe xerox centr se fom lane ko bola o bhi kiya fir bhi mera account band hai plz support me

[Jun 29, 2020] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
        Jun 29, 2020
        We jindal steel having account no [protected] do hereby have made imps on 27.06.2020 of rs. 127000.00 transactions no[protected] payment made to mahavir steel having yes bank. But not received by the party yet. So we request u to kindly refund the amount.

M
          Jun 28, 2020
          Jun 28, 2020
          Transaction date[protected]
          Transaction id[protected]
          Bhim upi portal complaint no.- 620756
          upi transaction pending

[Jun 28, 2020] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Mohitmn Jun 28, 2020 Money deducted from my account but not paid. And I complained on both Amazon and bhim upi. But I have not received any reply from there yet, which I am not satisfied with.

Updated by Mohitmn Jun 28, 2020 Transaction date[protected]
          Transaction id[protected]
          Bhim upi portal complaint no.- 620756
          Contact no.- [protected]
          Email- [protected]@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2020
            I have been purchase "i bell torch" from amazon online shopping site but cant delivered and my rupess is deduct 1190r. S which...
            My name is Hrishikesh Gawankar and I had order food of Rs-232 and Rs-212 from Zomato on 11 June 2020 and my order was cancelled...

R
            Jun 23, 2020
            Refund has been initiated from amazon till now i didn't. Get my refund from the bank
            I want my refund status asap otherwise i will take some legal action

[Jun 23, 2020] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/mam,

I have one transaction is wrong to my dbs bank account to other bank of Baroda account.but...

Jun 22, 2020
              My name is taruna swami and i had ordered sony on ear headphones mdr450 of rs.1899 sony headphones in amazon on 24may2020 and after 25may2020 i returned this order due to personal reason.

[Jun 22, 2020] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R

Name: mohammad saidur rahman

Ac/no : [protected]
                Amount : 500
                Date : 06/05/20
                Transaction details :[protected]

So plz : help me

Thank you for regarding.
                payment not received my account

Updated by [email protected] Jun 22, 2020 Dear sir,
                Plz help me

M
                  Jun 20, 2020
                  Jun 20, 2020
                  Powai, Maharashtra
                  I placed an order on amazon date[protected] and order number is[protected] but order not delivered so amazon done the refund amount but refund amount not reflect in my bank account i already submitted a complaint but still i am not get the refund amount kindly resolve my problem thank you.
                  i am complaint regarding refund amount amazon drone refund but amount not reflect in my account

[Jun 21, 2020] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by MoHšíñ ĶHàñ Jun 20, 2020 I placed a order I'd is[protected] on Amazon but order not delivered so Refund done from amazon side but amount not reflect in my bank account and refund amount is Rs:1339

Powai, Maharashtra
                    I sir/mam i was doing wrong accounts no transaction but bank of baroda is not responding very well me to last one year so need a my money back please help me
                    Incorrect transaction refund
                    Incorrect transaction refund

Updated by Ajinkya12345 Jun 19, 2020 Sir I only need your mail to bank of Baroda to refund my money for incorrect transaction. The bank of Baroda refund my money to your email for my transaction. I give you my details on transaction. Please check it and reply to bank bank email I’d is [protected]@bankofbaroda.com

V
                      Jun 19, 2020
                      I returned a item to amazon. Co. They issued my return on 11 june 2020 but i didn't get my money back into my account till now...
                      For refund amount credit in account

J
                        Referal no[protected]

[Jun 19, 2020] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refund of rs. 2100/- has been made by amazon on 28th of may 2020 regarding a product (Order number is "the reference number of the refund is ref - 30005401520149133061497.
                          But, the refund has not been received yet.
                          Bank is saying no amount has been received by them. I've talked to them again and again but no responss is coming. So i need to file a"charge dispute" on them, to get the full details.
                          I need bank to resolve this issue as soon as possible or i'm gonna take some legal action.

Rajat chandra modanwal