Bank Of Baroda — Charge dispute

Yatin Jaiswal on May 26, 2016
A refund has been made by amazon on 12th of may regarding a product which i've buyed from the amazon. But the refund has not been received yet. Bank is saying no amount has been received by them. I've talked to them again and again but no responss is coming. So i nees to file a "charge dispute" on them, to get the full details. I need bank to resolve this issue as soon as possible or i'm gonna take some legal action.

[May 26, 2016] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

hey ...

My name is manish and my issue is i want to know about my money status

this money is initiated from amazon on 20/8/2017 sunday they ask me this money is credit in your account in 3-4 working days but still i am waiting the money regarding this issue i have already contact to your customer services they ask me wait 24 48 hours but their is no response from your side
after that i will contact to amazon customer services they provide me return reference number an as me contact to bank
my return reference number is 722712652663

i want to y money back as soon as possible
i need to file a charge of dispute on a transaction.The people of bank dont know what is charge of dispute.please help me.contact me on 7769044908.
basavaraj hunchali's reply, Apr 1, 2017
bank of baroda
Hy ...
my name is lokesh pareek and my is my amount not refund in my amount 6999.
this amount refund by amazon on 9/8/2017 but not show in my acct.
and this masg send to me amazon
order #404-0856081-3219533.

I've checked the details and can confirm that the refund has been successfully processed on August 9, 2017.

Here is the reference number of the refund: 74332747222722100426957

plz my amount trensfer my acct.
this is my mail id luckypsreek@gmail.com
As amazon refunded my 2000rs amount on 16th aug and they provided me with Reference number=74332747229722828554752. But till now I haven't received my refund yet. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible. And even I want to file "charge dispute" against 'refund not processed'. But my branch is denied to file charge dispute. If my issue won't resolve then I'll take social media help and consumer court too.
Email-Faizankhan120@gmail.com

Flipkart had refunded an amount of Rs.8095 in my bank account on 22/08/2017 and that was supposed to be reflect to my bank account by 30/08/2017 as per their policies. Again and again I am calling the customer care of BOB but no one is picking up the call. On 30-08-2017 I was luckily interacted with one of the representative of BOB customer care and she said I will get the refund to be credit within 7-14 days after the refund initiated. After then whenever I am going to call the customer care, no one attending the call and I am doing this on a regular basis. It is now a long time and I haven't got my money back in my bank account.
hey ...

My name is Sameer and my issue is i want to know about my money status

this money is initiated from amazon on 21/8/2017 sunday they ask me this money is credit in your account in 3-4 working days but still i am waiting the money regarding this issue i have already contact to your customer services they ask me wait 24 48 hours but their is no response from your side
The reference number for the refund is 722708612096