[Resolved] Bank Of Baroda — incomplete atm transaction at bank of baroda

Main market branch, Gopeshwar. Chamoli, Chamoli, Uttarakhand, India
 Dks🙏 on Sep 8, 2019
Dear sir, i made a transaction through bank of baroda atm in bank of baroda bank in main market branch, gopeshwar on date 06/09/2019 at about 10:30 am. Of ₹4000. The money deducted from my account but no delivery of money or slip was done. On contacting bank officials they told me that money would return in 48 hours. But nothing happened. Therefore this complaint. Please help me. Thanks.🙏

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 17, 2019
I made a complaint in writing in the branch concerned, the manager proceeded accordingly and assured me... finally after seven days the problam solved.

[Sep 08, 2019] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dks🙏, Sep 14, 2019
My money is still not refunded

Comments

Amazon give me reference no080254.but till date money not received.kindly solve the issue.
Sir
Bank of baroda ki ac 15 days se band.
Machine bhi es ac ke karan kam nahi kar rahi. Jaldi se Jaldi ac sahi karvaye .
Withdrawal my balance in my ac but he is not response . Bank maneger is not response my candition.
Main Bob ka khatadharak hoon main 2004 rupya ka ak transaction kiya hoon jo bank abhi tak hamare khate me add nahi ki hai main chahta hoon ki mera Balance jald bhej diya jay main ak student hoon main apna bank phonepe me add kiya hoon jo bank of baroda ka hai kripya jald mera Balance khate me bhej diya jay

I had made a payment of rs 105on swiggy and they had refunded my amount as the food was not good so according to it my refund was processed until 6sept.but I didn't recieve my money so please process it asap...

Suraj Plaza-1, Sayaji Ganj, Vadodara, Gujarat, India - 390005