[Resolved]  Bank Of Baroda — Lien Amount blocked for IPO has not been unblocked by Bank

I have applied for IPO of Angel Broking Ltd. on 22.09.2020 for ₹ 14994/- from Bank of Baroda's Internet Banking ASBA facility and the same amount was blocked by Bank till the date of allotment of shares.(Same has been attached).
On 24.09.2020, I cancelled the applied IPO through same Banking facility which showed the successful cancellation message (same has been attached) and the bank was supposed to unblock the amount which was blocked for IPO.
I wrote to Bank on their online Complaint Portal twice but still no further steps have been taken by Bank since then.(same has been attached).
I then wrote to "angel.[protected]@linkintime.co.in" for ascertaining whether the amount has been refunded by Angel Broking Ltd. They acknowledged my query but is still unsolved till now(01.10.2020).

In-short Bank has blocked ₹ 14994/- of my amount without any purpose.

I am hereby complaining so as to get my amount credited back in my Bank Account.
Please do the needful at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2020
My query got resolved today. I am now able to access the money as the lien got uplifted by Bank of Baroda.

[Oct 01, 2020] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have applied for IPO of Antony waste handling managment on 23.12.2020 for ₹ 14805/- from PhonePe UPI facility and the same amount was blocked by Bank till now.
On 23.12.2020, I cancelled the applied IPO through same UPI facility which showed the successful cancellation message and the bank was supposed to unblock the amount which was blocked for IPO.
I wrote to Bank on their online Complaint Portal but still no further steps have been taken by Bank since then.(same has been attached).

In-short Bank has blocked ₹ 14805/- of my amount without any purpose.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Bank of Baroda