[Resolved]  Barclays Investments & Loans / Fincruise Credit Services Pvt Ltd — Case of Harassment and forceful recovery without any concern

Fincruise credit services
Dear Sir, '
Mr. Innocent again started receiving calls
this time bully person is narender cell no;[protected] /[protected]
i have no concern with this agency or agent as i written in earlier complain ( dated 12 nov 2013).By my innocent

...

unusual torture
Dear Mr.AnujSaxena,

This is to bring to your kind notice that one of the person ( who is using name as lalit from your agency) is keep on hurresing me from last 25 days. this man keep on saying that he'll recover a amount of 45000 from mr. innocent. when we asked him to prove his identity, he clearly declined. He keeps me and my daughter calling from the no.[protected]. we have explained, requested & finally warned this person not to call me as i have noting to concern in this case. but he keeps on calling and huressing on the phone.

Behavoiur: this person usually gives us a call after 7:00 PM and asked me to negotiate loan amount otherwise he will use bully things at me. he keep on insulting my daughter over the phone.( which is an serious offence)

My question is that do you people have a right to call me or not.? he pressurised me for more than 215 mins ( 17 calls in 25 days).

I have been to Barclay bank code of conduct guidlines, RBI guidlines and my advocate to understand the right of this person. ?

Finally i have loged a written complain at Pratap nagar Police station today under IT act 66A 154, 156 and IPC 509.

i'll also going to log this critical information to local SC/ST/ OBC ( Adimjati kalyan thana)police station. ( also recorded call will be provided)

If in future, even a single call recieved from this no. to me & my daughter, then this complain will be converted into FIR.

Mr Saxena, hope you understand the gravity of this issue and trace the person to whom you are looking for?. any thing comes to me will be treated as legally.

Innocent
Church of North India DL's response Aug 07, 2015 We are firm Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help. So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email;churchofnorthindia.[protected]@gmail.com So do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more. Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People. Your Name: Loan Amount: Loan Duration: Valid Cell Phone Number: Thanks for your understanding to your contact as we Await Regards Reverend Philip Nelson Email: churchofnorthindia.[protected]@gmail.com

Barclays