Basil International

West Bengal
Landmarks:Opp. Bengal Jewellary

Load

Basil International Complaints & Reviews

I am debangshu shyamal, i purchase preference share @rs. 1, 000/- at 2005 at contai branch of my mother's name laxmipriya shyamal and maturity date was 2015. Till date i have not received my maturity amount rs. 3, 331/-. Please tell me how can collect my amount from this company.

Debangshu (Kharagpur)
[protected], [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
May 30, 2018

Basil International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Sir.
    I am monoj naskar vill+po-bhanderdah, domjur, howrah. 711411.
    I deposited me and my family members basil...
    I am toufic alam. Vill - bakharpur (Msk school), p. O - bakharpur, p. S - kaliachak, dist - dakshin malda. (W. B). I invested...

Myself shyamal chakraborty writing this mail would like to inform you that i have invested rs 1 lakh in basil international limited which was deposited on 07/05/2009 and date of maturity is 07/05/2019.

I would like to request you that i am in urgent financial need and hence would like to withdraw my money before the date of maturity with the interest credit upto withdrawal date. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

My certificate number are as follows.

Sincere regards,

Adress: Bhojo
    P. O :Bhojo
    D. T:Sivasagar
    Face value rs :10000

Director name :, Sarmistha...
    i can't receive my redeemtion

I have invested rs 10, 000/ in appeline cosmetics & toiletries ltd, in the group of (Basil international ltd) on 31/05/2010 for 5 years. My 5 years was completed on 01/06/2016, but till i have not received my maturity rs 19, 900/. I heard from my agent that in west bengal agents are collecting crore of money, i just say all the agents, please come in upper assam and see you are collecting crore of money, here crore of peoples deprived to there maturity. The asansol division is not given any interest for clearing maturity we are going to legal action for this company. How could they cheat on people like this? They have to return our money back!
      Oct 21, 2017

27/2, suren tagore road, ground floor (opp bengal jewellery) kolkata- 700019

I, kalyan mondal purchased one redeemable share of rs.2, 00, 000/- (Rupees two lacs only) on 05/05/2011 from basil international...
        Dear sir/madam,
        We have a redeemable preference certificate from a local agent who is a big fraud and not answering...
        Im jagannath giri. Vill-haridrageria. P. O-garh haripur. Dist-west midnapur. Wb.721443.
        I have 7nos policy's in basil...
        Sir
        I am nityananda senapati, vill - bhatiamla, p. O - dantan, p. S - dantan, dist - paschim medinipur, pin-721426br...

I purchased one redeemable share of rs.2, 00, 000/- (Rupees two lacs only) on 05/05/2011 from basil international ltd., 69, g. T. Road, maya bhawan, serampore – 712201, hooghly (W. B.). The share certificate no. 02650611 and folio no. Eeo450502. Accordingly, redemption date of the certificate was 05/05/2017.
        After the expiry of redemption date, i went to basil office, serampore in connection with payment of the maturity amount, but found that the office had been closed long ago and shifted from serampore. I am helpless now. Please advise me how to return my money.
        Jun 16, 2017

I had deposited the money in the Basil Inter National company Ltd.The amount of the money is near about Rs.500000.00(Rupees five lakes )only.I have no money returned from this company to till date.I have lost everything.My family have been suffering by the monitory problem.I am very sad and anxiety.I request you that the money return to me quick.
        I don't get payment in my certificate my certificate no. Is 02115875 my maturity date is 02.05.2016. If this payment not done I fell embarrassed and I am going to take step against the company as soon as possible. Company ne mera Jina haram kr dia. Company ke wjah se mera ghar ko chalana muskie ho gaya hh

I have invested rs 5, 000/ and 30, 000/ in appeline cosmetics & toiletries ltd, in the group of (Basil international ltd) on 07/05/2009 and 02/08/2010 for 5 years. My 5 years was completed on 07/05/2015 and 02/08/2016 but still date (19/04/2017) i have not received my maturity.

Folio no-cc1090625 certificate no[protected] amount - 5000.00
          Folio no-ee0124040 certificate no[protected] amount - 30000.00
          Apr 19, 2017

Apr 24, 2017
          Kameswar bakti's response
          Help me sir please
          I want my money back sir please

I am Mrs Anjana Mondal of village & post: Kalabani, District: Purulia, West Bengal, Pin 723101 holding 6 no's of preferential shares of BASIL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED having Maturity value Rs 13302 & Maturity date 02/08/2015 under Folio no CC0793442.

I need this money very urgently because my son Biswarup Mondal who is nominee here is suffering from brain cancer and undergoing treatment at CMC Vellore.

Please credit this money at the earliest to my bank account SBI, IFSC code SBIN0009899, A/c no [protected]
            We may be contacted at [protected]@yahoo.com

Mar 25, 2017

I have purchased three nos Redeemable Preference share from Basil International Ltd comapny in my name and wife name, but...

I have purchased 3nos redeemable prefrence share of the Basil internatiomal ltd.1.certificate no 01778633, folio no CC1270096, amount Rs 20000.00 date of alotment 17/02/2010, Redemption date 01/08/2016, amount Rs.45640.00,

2. In my wife name BinaDutta, certificate no 00781479, folio no EE0951453, Amount Rs 50000.00 alotment date 05/11/2012, redemtion date 05/05/2018, AMOUNT RS100000.00

3.wife name Bina dutta.certificate no 00718841, folio no EE0951453, AMOUNTRs50000.00, alotment date 03/08/2012, redemption date 03/0272018, amount Rs 100000.00
              Jan 12, 2017

I am SUDIP KUMAR DAS My certificate No[protected] has been redemption DATE IS 02/08/2016, Amount Rs-21380/- but till date i have not received any amount to your end

You are requested to please arrange to pay my amount ASAP.

SUDIP KUMAR DAS

I had a representative of Basil International Limited, and worked from 2003 to 2012 before company Office closed at Sivasgar Assam(India). I have not get my following customer maturity amount till date kindly arrange to transfer the same to customer bank account at the earliest.
                Due Maturity on September, 2016.

1. Narohari Guwalla -Rs. 17000 (Due on June, 2015), 30000/- (Due on September, 2016).50000/-(Due on September, 2019)
                2. Dukhu Karmakar- Rs.50000/-( Due on September, 2016)

3. Romen Khodal - Rs.5000/-(Due on September, 2015)
                4. Ranjit Khodal - Rs. 5000/-(Due on September, 2015)
                5. Rajen Bawri- Rs. 4000/-(Due on September, 2015)
                6. Binu Kurmi- Rs. 3000/- (Due on September, 2015)
                7. Uma Mirdha -Rs. 18000/-( Due on September, 2016)

Kindly note that we will sending the Xerox copy of certificate along with maturity claim Form within 15days to your good office .

Khudeswar Karmakar
                Dec 24, 2016

I am from kalimpong, west bengal. I had paid all the premium regurly, and my maturity amount is appx 22, 000 date was on june 2013. But now is 2016 and almost touch the 2017 till now I haven't receive my money. My agent ask me twice my bank a/c, and many other document. So my question is will i get my money back? Therefore I seek your reply.
                  Thanks.
                  Sep 23, 2016

I had a representative of Basil International Limited, and worked from 2010 to 2014 before company Office closed at khagaul branch Danapur Bihar(India). I have not get my customers maturity amount till date kindly arrange to transfer the same to customer bank account at the earliest.

Kaushlaya Devi
                  Bihta Patna Bihar

I have invested rs.15000 in basil international and his agent mr. rasmooy has told as that u will get rs.33500 after 5years after maturity date was nov 2015 and after asking regarding payment we came to know that the company is ban fir 4 years from court in feb.2015 know what should be do how i can get my money back pls let as know and one more information the agent mr. rasmooy biswas is also a very fraud man he has cheated be insurance policy also so pls beware from him
                    Aug 22, 2016

My certificate number is 02182698 Name: Anuradha konwar
                      Aug 07, 2016

Aug 09, 2016
                      Updated by wrajdweep
                      I have invested Rs 20, 000/ in Appeline Cosmetics & Toiletries Ltd, in the group of(Basil International Ltd) on 02/08/2010. My tearm of investment was completed on 2/8/2016. How I can get my MATURITY Rs 42, 760/. I heard from my Agent that in West Bengal Agents are collecting Crore of Money, i just say all the Agents, please come in Upper Assam and see you are collecting crore of money, here crore of peoples deprived to there Maturity. My certificate number is 02182698 Name: Anuradha konwar
                      The bloody company is it, just they are making the people. The address given by them is fake, I visited two times there, why they do not give the people their right address...
                      I have fixed 100000 rupes but not recived maturity money .and no status by agent odisha.now it is chiting sir.please do something with government.either i will suiside .its my complain and request

Dear sir/ madam,

This is to inform you that i have taken the policy from basil international from last two years back and i have paid my all premium on time but when i come to withdrwan this payment last one month back i am very shocked to know that company all member coming switch off and they dont given any response i am only one earner in my family and collect this money from long two after hard work.

I was deposited approx 60000 amount.

Would request you to please look into this looking fro positive response from your side.

Thanks & regards
                        Pankaj borah
                        [protected]/ [protected]
                        Aug 01, 2016

I had invested rs. 30000 for buying 30 redeemable prf. Share of basil international ltd. The agent and company both of them ensure me that I should receive the maturity amount on time bt now the agent is not confident to return that amount. Now pls help me to find the wright way..
                          Thanking you,
                          Dibakar
                          Feb 15, 2016

RD MATURITY

gato[protected]te maturity houa sotteo amar rs-13000 taka ferot paini.