[Resolved]  Basil International — refendable shares in basil withdraw before maturity date

I have some redembale preference shares in your basil. The maturity date the year 2022. But i have some faced financial situation in this time just like a medical expenses. I reqiring with draw the resemble preference shares amount before maturity date. My agent is disappeared. He is not now in the place. He is disappeared. Now these situation help me what can i do for with draw before maturity.
My email id [protected]@gmail.com
Dec 20, 2019
Only message send is mentioned the complaint has forwarded customer care reply within several days but no any reply or answered .3months already gone
Dec 19, 2019

Basil International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 20, 2019
Withdraw before maturity
Feb 11, 2020
Updated by K chanti
urgently to get money before maturity as soon as possible how and whete

Feb 11, 2020
Updated by K chanti
Update

Mar 10, 2020
Updated by K chanti
IAM not received positive mode still now I want money before maturity how it's very urgent

Apr 04, 2021
Updated by K chanti
It's very urgent how to withdraw the money before maturity date
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I want my money back, which has been investigated in this company, totall amount is RS.40000, you fraud give me my money back

Basil International
    Basil International Phone
    Basil International Address
    27/2, Suren Tagore Road, Gariahat, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700019