Bata India — complaint. regarding not exchanging my slipper and not getting resolution from cust. care.

Bata Store, B-15, Rajiv Chowk, Delhi North East, Delhi, India
 pated on Jul 31, 2019
I am Preeti Aggarwal & contact no. [protected] and i have purchased one slipper from Bata store B-15, rajiv chowk on 14.06.2019 of rs. 699/- and Invoice no.CM[protected]/44/. we have purchased two pairs and got 10% discount but at the time of purchasing, we were not informed that if we will take discount than we will not be getting any 3 months warranty. The sole of my slipper of left leg got damaged after 25 days only after purchasing but when we went to the store for replacing the product so they informed to me that u have purchased this in discount so we can not replace but if you give us an approval no, from the cust. care than we will replace this. but i have registered a complaint 4 times but didnt got any resolution infact 4th time the exe. disconnected my call every time i demanded to talk with senior but they said senior is not available at this time. i have given bill no. all the necessary details to exec. and 4th time exe. told me that my comp. has been rejected due to not having bill but it is not true. i have bill with me. i am enclosing the audio recording of exe. and photos of damaged slipper. please give the solution of complaint asap.

[Aug 01, 2019] Bata India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by pated, Aug 20, 2019
din't get any response yet from them...
Updated by pated, Sep 02, 2019
I dint get any resolution from here till yet.

No 370 SAI Towers, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024
    Bata India - complaint. regarding not exchanging my slipper and not getting resolution from cust. care.