Bata India — my online payment misuse

31.05.19 i am purchased school shows worth about 1728 and pay the amount through my atm card at the same time the sales people says not transaction done and they want one more transaction for the same amount. At the same time i am check my account the money was two time debited to the showroom and i ask the people they simply says you have waiting for two days the execs transaction amount will be transferred your account and i approach the showroom the sales persons very third grade approach and denied me.

[Jun 02, 2019] Bata India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by arumugam474 Jun 02, 2019
31.05.19 I am purchased school shows worth about 1728 and pay the amount through my ATM card and the sales people says not transaction done and they want one more transaction for the same amount. At the same time I am check my account the money was two time debited to the showroom and I ask the people they simply says you have waiting for two days the execs transaction amount will be transferred your account and I approach the showroom sales persons very third grade approach and denied me.

Comments

Hi i had ordered a pair of shoes from bata online store on 21 may 2019. Since then, there has been no update about my order nor have I been able to cancel it. please look into this, I am very disappointed

Bata India Phone