[Resolved]  Bata India — product are not yet delivered

I ordered 3 products from bata india, on the date of 12th, april 2019, the products are 1 sandal, and two shoes, i recently call bata india customer service they told me the products are delivered within 7-8 days, its 29th april 2019. Still not received my products. And from my 3 products they automatically cancelled my 1 product (Sandal), without prior notice or without inform me. And remaining two shoes are not yet delivered to me, i already pay the total amount via prepaid mode.
I want my products from bata india, they are not responding, please do not cancel or refund for my products, i want my products. Please deliver my products asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 30, 2019
The complaint is not yet resolved . On what basis you mark the complaint is resolved ??? The complaint is not yet resolve and no response from bata india, please change the status to no resolved.

[Apr 30, 2019] Bata India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kiran00008 Apr 30, 2019 The complaint regrding my orders is not yet resolved please chamge the status to not resolved
Updated by Kiran00008 May 01, 2019 Bata india cancelled my order without knowing me, i want my orders. Please reply bata india
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet