Bata India — regarding replacement of 854-4676 size 9 (casuals) purchase date 06.06.2018

Pavan Pavan H on Oct 16, 2018
My self h. Pavan kumar a very old customer of bata from my childhood days, recently around 4 months back i had purchased casual shoe/slippers model number 854-4676 size 9 from shop no.836, beml 2nd stage, 60 feet road, rajarajeshwari nagar, bangalore - 560098, opposite to rangamandira,
I used it hardly twice a week that to for 2 to 3 hrs for attending any special occasions however i would like to bring you a kind notice that i will be going/attending my office by wearing my formal shoes only because of our strict hr uniform concern rules.

Last week i faced some uneasiness while wearing and walking with my new casuals (Model number 854-4676 size 9) after close examination the inside sole got badly damaged because of manufacturing defect in stitching and material used inside, the same was also reflected on outside of shoe with threads woring out. Now i am very much afraid to go out by wearing them.

This is my first bad experience with bata after many years, the same thing was brought into the notice of bata shop from where i had purchased, after a keen observation the shopkeeper informed me that since the purchase date was on 06.06.2018 we can not replace it and instantaneously advised me to write a mail to customer service for enabling them to replace as soon as possible.

Keeping the above request in view i sincerely request you to kindly help me out in getting my casual shoe/slipper model number 854-4676 size 9 be replaced on urgent basis.

[Oct 16, 2018] Bata India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pavan Pavan H, Oct 16, 2018
complaint was also submitted via my E-mail id toin-customer.service@bata.com there is no reply from past 3 days.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

No 370 SAI Towers, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024
    Bata India - regarding replacement of 854-4676 size 9 (casuals) purchase date 06.06.2018