Berger Paints Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Nov 16, 2022

File a complaint to Berger Paints

Having problems with Berger Paints?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Berger Paints customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Berger Paints

Fax

View more phone numbers

Berger Paints reviews & complaints page 9

Hi berger!!

On the name of a brand why you works as fraud company. I am really frustrated and feeling regret that i took services from berger.
We had a deal with berger to paint our 2bhk flat in noida.
Contractor prabhat came and measure the walls, and commit 4-5 days estimate to complete the job, provided a rough quotation charged 40% amount advance to start the job..
We were staying some other place in noida on rent..
We made the payment but no one was working at site..
We asked many times and contractor was keep saying painters are doing job at our site.. But gaurd told us that no one working there..
Two people (Untrained painter age 15-16 year only) visited some time, both were not aware about even cleaning the walls with putty and all.
One week gone they didn't even finished one room putty.
So we asked to replace the workers as they were doing nothing but they didn't change.
After second weeks another contractor (Prasant a man from nowhere) asked me to pay another 40% payment. Till the time putty wasn't complete walls had lots of scratches so we request him to clean the walls and complete putty work first then i will pay the amount he start arguing with me even threatened me that pay first otherwise he will not work and will not refund what i already have paid. It was the 12th day they didn't even complete the putty till the time i have paid 40% already and he was asking for another 40% and arguing a lot. I refuse to pay before putty work so he left the work in mid.
I was staying on rent and as per berger promise i informed landlord that i will shift on xth day but it's already been 7day extra so i had to pay the extra rent and that was a clear loss because of berger.in starting before giving the key to berger contractor i clearly explain my case to contractor name prabhat and he promised me that they will take only 5 days.
I called the supervisor name sanjay shukla and he said he can not do anything contractor need money then pay him then only
Him then only he will finish the work.
I called the contractor prabhat again and said i am gone take a legal action against him then on same day he change the painter and new painter mr javed took another 4 days to finish the work.in total they took 17 days to paint my 2bhk apartment this is ridiculous.

Raised ticket no action.
Complaint no sr[protected]
Number of phone call no one visited.
No supervision.
No one care about customers.
We paid one month rent extra and bear the loss of 20k because of berger company.
They charged me for easy clean paint but implementing the anti dust guard paint which is cheaper in price.
I myself went to purchase the paint from market 3 time.

In the end when i hold some amount then mr kapil sharma area executive from berger visited at our place. I asked him about my financial losses because of delay and late delivery by berger he said he can not do anything to compensate my losses even if i mail to berger or take any other action nothing gona happen as he is the whole sole in charge in ncr area. He said one very interesting line that in this whole express painting service burger is nothing just h material provider, local contractor is everything if he is not doing his work properly berger can not do anything in that. After a long discussion he assure

1. He will give me the premium warranty for the paint
2. Will send someone to clean my furniture and walls as painter didn't clean anything properly
3. He will mail me the procedure to get compensation for my loss

So i pay the full amount to contractor and now again no one listing.
Jun 28, 2019
Surprisingly Burger has marked my problem as resolved but in real no one even contacted me Vivek 9582927282
Jun 28, 2019
Updated by Vivek-chaudhary
My lead I'd is[protected]. Berger marked my complain as resolved but no one contacted me. I wrote on Google Facebook twitter and mail many time but not a single reply from Berger the bakwas brand... I will not stop writing until you compensate my losses because of you..

Vivek Chaudhary

My customer id is ld[protected]
    The painting was done during 18 apr 19 - 01 may 19.

The paint is pealing of in some areas. Pl check are repair.

I am surprised to note that i can not make a brief complaint. I need to write 350 characters. Very funny isn't it? I would like to write a story, but i do not have time. So i am repeating my complaint many times.

The paint is pealing of in some areas. Pl check are repair   replace all
    Jul 2, 2019
    Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please note that we are unable track your contact details from the lead request id shared by you, therefore, I would request you to check and share with us the correct lead request id. Kindly also share your contact details with us for our representatives to assist you better. We look forward to hearing from you and addressing your complaint.

Dear sir

I recently got into to contract with berger paints for my entire house painting interior and exterior. The overall cost of the project is around 3 lakhs.

I am dissatisfied with what you claim in advertisement and the service you give to customers.

Following are the my experiences.

1. During the agreement it was told we will get 3 sample designs. But the designs sent were in not in line with our choice. Whoever designed didn't consult for our liking. Also he has no sense of colours.

2. What ever in color shades are there in catalog doesn't match actual.

3. Also you don't have samples in ml quantity. Minimum i have to buy 1 litre. Which is not logical.

Kindly look into this and assist.

Also please share the email id of ceo mr. Abhijit roy. I would like to write to him as well.

Vishwanath
      Jun 16, 2019
      May 15, 2019
      Dear Valued Customer,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. I would request you to share your contact details with us for our representatives to assist you better.

We look forward to hearing from you and addressing your complaint.

Berger Paints India Ltd.

In continuation of previous complaint dt 23/3/19 i would like to state that the work restarted on 26/4/19 instead of 24/4/19with the payment of 7000/- on 1st coat of painting and 2nd after 2nd coat of painting and last on completion with cleaning. But the company has taken 15000+ 8000 = 23000 out of the order of rs 45000/- and still 1st coat of painting still not completed and they again started same ticktacs by demanding more money or work will be stopped and they have stopped the work from last two days.

Further the work is not being done according to specification i. E.. No clearing of old painting instead only primer is applied and painting coating is being done. And even agreed to apply zinc paint it is being done directly and even on embossed design in ceiling and border single colour is applied even though ask for multicolour on it.

It is very difficult to manage your dealers who every alternate day or demanding money and the work which is charged for 32/- is actually given quotation at rs 12/-. I don't how the company is allotting work to such dealers who harass senior citizen and not do work according to agreed terms. As every time new terms are imposed by eachone from naushad khan, deepak korde, nilesh ughade and shahji ghadge.

It is better no further contracts are given who spoils the image of company working since 2004 and having offices abroad also.

I think it is high time and it is not possible for me to take further stress it is better if amount paid by me i. E. Rs 23000/- are reurned with proper compensation for harrassment which i am suffering from last one and half month.
        May 04, 2019
        Updated by Chandrkanta S Tekwani
        No person has contacted as they are aware that they have taken more amount than the work completed as not even single coat of painting is applied
        May 06, 2019
        Updated by Chandrkanta S Tekwani
        No person has contacted as they are not interested in completing task as amount is taken in advance
        May 16, 2019
        Updated by Chandrkanta S Tekwani
        The dealer of company has started again same tactics and are not willing to paint window panes or door frames or grill and balcony and demanding extra amount for the same. And area is also not calculated properly as everytime they are calculating different area for the same flat and saying it was not counted properly hence a tualky it is Rs 60000/- instead of what was calculated at Rs 45000/-

I don't understand how the company has deploy/appointed such people who can't calculate even the proper area which is their routine work. Or the same is being done to harass senior citizen to get excess amount as even the receipt of amount paid upto 35000/- is not given even cheque is not being accepted as they know at any time they are stopping the work and there is no alternative but to accept unnecessary demands. Hence I request everybody to be careful in dealing with the Berger Paints or their dealers .
        May 23, 2019
        Updated by Chandrkanta S Tekwani
        My work still remain unattended. In last three months dealer just stopped the work for more than three times for more than 20 to 25 days everytime till their demand for money is not satisfied. Even receipts are also not issued to me for the amount of Rs 39000/- paid and still the work is not completed. The painting of window doors and Grills as well as balcony is still not done. I don't understand the behavior of Berger Paints who are so careless and negligent towards their orders. And if they are unable to get it done why they are advertising and take orders. As by this they are increasing the woes of simple senior citizens .
        Updated by Chandrkanta S Tekwani
        Kindly inform if any action is expected from the company or dealers or atlrast it is better that company avoid taking orders for dealers and harass the people.p
        The dealers appointed by Berger paints India Ltd are just asking advance without completion of work and if not paid just stop the work. EVEN covering or scrapping or applying putty and primer is not as per estimate given . Cleaning of flooring is also not done. And even if covering is done all the scrapping is put on flooring thereby damaging or disfiguring the flooring tiles
        It has been 3 months that I have raised a complain with ticket number (COMPLAINT NO SR[protected] and another ticket) but nothing hasbeen done by Berger and I called multiple customer care executives and non of them get backed with feedback. So if my complain is not solved today I will do a consumer forum case against Berger.
        I don 't understand how the company is behaving in irrational way and do not care to complete the contract and take amount in advance and leave job without understanding their responsibility. It is my humble request to avoid using products and services of burger express painting if they want to avoid difficulties and save money as if they will be giving amount without getting proper and timely service. In my case they stopped the work for three times and from last three months I am suffering as every time they want money and after getting part amount again they stop work after 2- 3 days and demand more money for the same work.
        I am getting my home painted by your team but not getting satisfactory with works.As per the agreement that two coat pant putting in all areas including window and doors. but contractor putting only one coat. the agreement amount fully paid by contractor.the work is not completed, Your consultant supervisor also not available in the site
        No proper or quality service as promised without courtesy to complete job but only interested in collecting the amount.

The painting of my house at perumbavoor was done by authorized applicator of berger named mr. Anishmon p. S. {pallathu house, elamakkara po., kaloor, cochin - 682 026. Kerala. India (Tel :[protected],[protected]}

We have noticed few major defects on the exterior walls about which information was given to berger representative shafeek and he had visited the site and observed the same on 1st april, 2019. The clear varnish...

The above order was given for rs 46000/- i was asked to give 50% deposit in advance for which i agreed at rs15000 /- and same was given. But i was again asked to give further deposit even though they have only put primer and putty for one bedroom only hardly covering area of 500 sq ft.. I agreed to give further deposit after 4 days but they stopped work without assigning reasons or giving any information. When i called dealer i was told without further deposit work will not be started hence i lodged various complaints by mail as well as toll free nos sr[protected] and 0013295 on 10042019, 12042019 and 17042019 i was told that solution will be arrived within 48 hours but no solution was informed instead when i enquire about same i was told that same is resolved but no solution or basis of resolution or what action has been taken was never informed. Even mail sent at consumer cell not replied. I asked for refund of the amount paid i was told that amount is taken for the labour and material. You will be surprised to note if amount is calculated as per rate given @ rs. 32/_ without taking amount of 10% discount offered hardly comes at 13000/- and dealer having deposit of 15000/_ for 1800/- sq ft area stopping work without any information and responsibility.

Further i being sr citizen could not handle stress and to avoid further correspondence and called and they without giving any calculation adjusted amount of rs 13764/- for primer and putty for i bedroom and one coat primer for passage and 1 wall. As i wanted finish early i told them to apply colour and they agreed to primer and two coat painting at rs 8 for walls and rs 6 for ceiling area. The work was supposed to start today ie 20/4/19 but nobody came hence i called the dealer and also told them that their is mistake in calculation. As when the work was supposed to be done on rs 6 and 8 for priner and 2 coat painting how for primer they can charge and on what basis.
          I don't how to manage with dealer or with their implies who even though agreed are not in a mood to comokete the task as when i called mr shahgi gadge dealer mob [protected] he just cut the call saying work will not be done.

I don't understand that after paying also why unnecessary harassment is being given and if dealer is not in position to complete contacts why he is being given the work. If company having orders at abroad and working since 2004 can do such behavior it is better take local person atleast no harrassnent will be caused.

I now claim my full depisir to be refunded with harrasdment compensation.
          Apr 20, 2019
          No resolution is arrived instead their representative Mr Naushad Khan ( mob 07604050884 ) called and informed no refund is possible and if work is to be started further deposit is to be given but without any guarantee .
          Updated by Chandrkanta S Tekwani
          No solution arrived as dealer not listening to complete task or giving details of amount recovered ie Rs 15000/-
          Updated by Chandrkanta S Tekwani
          Complaint not resolved as no reply has been received till date
          Apr 23, 2019
          Updated by Chandrkanta S Tekwani
          Complaint not resolved company not interested in solving the same but instesd is hsrassing by not stsrting work even after taking 35% deposit i.e order was for 45000/- - amount of advance given Rs 15000/- . And due to this I can't complete electricity work and has to remain without electricity at the age of 66 years.
          May 04, 2019
          Updated by Chandrkanta S Tekwani
          Complaint still not resolved as work again stopped even further deposit of Rs 8000/- was given and the company dealer is asking for further deposit even before completion of first coat . Even though it was agreed to givebafter second coat and last instalment on completion of work with cleaning .
          May 06, 2019
          Updated by Chandrkanta S Tekwani
          Complaint still not resolved . For reducing the stress i further paid Rs 8000/- for which receipt still awaited and the work was again stopped by dealers Deshmukh Decor as their demand for further payment not paid.and again the work is stopped from last week. I don't understand on what basis the dealers are appointed by Berger Express who does not have ethics and make suffer the other people. It is better Berger paints stopped taking work as they are not fit to do proper justice to job undertaken. Can anybody inform the guarantee for work undertaken and given as per their advertisements
          May 16, 2019
          Updated by Chandrkanta S Tekwani
          Complaint still unresolved as the dealers of tbe company has again started to demand additional for painting of balcony, door frames, grill and and wi dow frames. I don't understand when full flat was asked to paint where is tbe question of paying extra for it.otherwise it should have been informed earlier. Even proper cleaning is not done or neither the same has been covered. Painting of ceiling not done with scrapping hence the walls level is not proper.

Hence i ask the company not to advertise for their services and products in which they just shift responsibity on others which just harass the customers. It is better to stop if they are unable to control. If this type of service was expected by them than I just pray for people who take their services.i suggest it is better to go for local painters instead of going for services of Berger Paints
          Updated by Chandrkanta S Tekwani
          This is like just telling our difficulty in getting work done by the dealers of company but the company does not care to check on it as they have already got their profit and sale commission on their products and in between the poor customers suffer as even after so many complaints my work is still not completed even the cleaning is also not done and work is of poor quality as even the walls after painting does not look straight . I don't understand the need of paying high amount to berger paints who are negligent and careless.

Berger Paints — paint peeling off

Hello

In 2016 we have gave contract to sub contractor of Berger paints to paint our house. But within 2 years the paint has started peeling off. It seems they have painted the wall without moving the previous colour.Even I complaints many times to your company but couldn’t got any response. Worst service by you people . Even we unable to lodge complaint in your website .

Even they told us for the wall paints...

The guy name bhupat bhai has left our work before holi, he was having a call with my dad and he asked 40k in cash but my dad said that he will give the remaining money after the work get completed (Then also he gived 15k) he started saying my father that are you out of your mind and his wife said mc (Madarchod 20k dana ke aukad nahee hae) these were the bad words used by the bhupat bhai, he also said i will come to your house and insult you. Then he cancelled the call. Now he is demanding the remaining money total 99k we have 55k now he held the work before holi still he is not coming he says you pay me money first then i will complete the site. Still our 3 to 4 rooms are left and the final touch up with the roller all over the house.
            How can we now believe to pay in advance after all this he has done.
            Sorry we will only pay when our whole work is completed.
            Our charges were as per the labour work.
            Now this guy can't face to us what he has done, and he even did not call us.
            Lead i'd[protected]
            Govind singh bhadauria
            This was not expected with berger, same on you berger!!??.
            May 14, 2019
            Apr 10, 2019
            Dear Valued Customer,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. I would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned authority and our team would contact you at the earliest.

I would request you to please bear with us for some time.

Berger Paints India Ltd.

The painting job for my lead id ld[protected] is completed one week back but the ladder has still not being taken. The representative mr. Sanjib chakraborty promised me that the ladder will be taken last week but it still not being taken till date. I have shared the job completion verification no. With mr. Sanjib based upon his promise. But, i am yet to receive the job completion certificate.
              Please take the ladder immediately and...

I have chosen a colour named mid day and i bought the colour quantity of 4liters.
              The colour was not at all good, after giving 5coats of paint still the wall is not completed.
              4ltrs have already been spended on 3walls only that also of a living room not a bigg living room also.
              I reqst you to please look into this matter as early as possible.
              It is just looking incompleted and worst.
              Apr 30, 2019
              Mar 29, 2019
              Hi Joyattam Dey,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details for our representatives to get in touch with you and assist better.

Consumer Relations Team,

Dear sir/madam,

This is a serious compliant against the work done under lead id ld[protected].
                As a part of our renovation of our home, wooden panelling was completed and i thought of giving this job to a professional group like berger paints.
                Mr. Parthan prakash was in contact with us and completed the polishing job with his contractor.
                We have got the certificate of warranty for 5 years.
                After a month, in many part of the polished surfaces became very rough and shown the same to mr. Parthan. He agreed that there was a problem in polishing and air might have trapped inside the polish which might have caused roughness of the wooden surface.

Mean while, through us, he secured anoher contract of painting just oppositte to our house.
                He agreed that after completing the new contract he will attend to our compliant and we agreed.

After few weeks, flood affected our area and water raise up to 1 m from earth surface.
                Afterwards, after many follow ups, parthan came to our house with the workers and removed the outer polish layer for the entire area.

He and workers disappered from the next day and we were unable to contact him over phone. He simply do'nt attend to my calls. Once i give a message through whats app and his response was that he will not do anything as it is because of natural calamity.

Two questions to berger team,

1. After spending money for high quality paint and painting work, why such an unprofessional behaviour from your agent.

2. We were ready to pay for the areas affected by flood. But he never gave an estimate of the same. After removing the outer surface of polish for the entire area, how mr. Parthan realised that it is because of natural calamity.

I would assume it is a kind of situation he created in order to get a new business from us. This is luting.

When your call center contacted mr. Parthan over phone, he informed them that he already gave a quotaion to us for this work.
                Which is absolutely lie. Till this moment, we have not received any quotaion or estimate or even a phone call from his side.

We are living in that house, it is almost more than a month after he removed the polish.

Our experience about berger is really unprofessional and bad because of mr. Parthan's behaviour.

Expecting the following help from you.

1. Need a resolution for our case.

2. Please send your executive to understand our situation.

3. Please keep away mr. Parthan from your future businesses or atleast give him a strong warning and let me know what action you take against him.

Waiting for your reply and action.

Best regards,

Tv joseph

Mob. 1: [protected]
                Mob. 2: [protected]

You can contact me preferably in the second mobile number.
                Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a dealer of gopalganj district, bihar.
                  I am facing an issue with the berger paint dispenser machine since december 2018 and upon repetitive call the deport they promise to come next day and never showed up. Finally on jan 14, 2019 i had to call the customer care and raise a complaint no : 568090. The technician visited the place and told that there is some fault in the machine and he will be coming next day with the arrangements and make it ready but again he never showed after that day and after calling him, he keeps saying as he will be visiting in another 2 days and make it ready. (This was ongoing for almost a month).

Again i called the customer care to check the status of my complaint as what's is going on and the executive told that the complain is already closed as resolved (Very frustrating service).
                  Again i have to tell the whole issue from beginning to the executive and she placed a new complaint no: 574123 stating it will be fixed asap.
                  Again got a call from field technician and he says that he will be visiting on monday 25.01.2019 (Today is friday) to check what's the issue.
                  The machine is not working for more than 2 months now and it have impacted a lot on my business. Could someone be kindly enough to look into this asap and also tell me who is going to compensate on the loss of the business.

Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Dear team
                    Must say i have the worst ever experience with this paint, in spite of continuous mails, you guys are least interested in resolving the problem, i purchased color from ambey agencies, chittorgarh, and they said that they will provide washable paints, and trust me, didn't know am choosing the worst brand for painting, its been six months but house seems to be worst than ever and the color is also not washable, am having the bills, now finally i need my money back or repaint my house or have to go for legal action towards the brand,

Hello team,

I never knew berger paint official website shows totally a different picture in what it should be in real. Attached is the picture of the wall showing what has been done to my newly constructed home for which inaugration ceremony has been scheduled on 15th of this week.

You just see and decide if spechula looks like this, because the colour i selected and the spechula both are a dosconnect to me and totally opposite of what you have shown in your catalog, websites and youtube.

I am highly dissapointed and will make sure i post this on social media sites and google reviews as well with picture so that nobody goes to you in future for spoiling their newly built homes.

Berger has not delivered what they claim on their official website, youtube and catalog. Please see attached picture.

Best regards
                      Apoorva singh
                      Global it escalation manager
                      Ericsson india global services pvt. Ltd.
                      Contact - +91 [protected]
                      Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Pathetic service. No product knowledge to people who finally applies the paint. Untrained staff and lacks experience.
                      Iam purchase anti dust exterior paint40 ltr with price of 13634.but its actual matket cost is 10400.they cheated Rs 3234 .he was a dealer in Berger paints in kottakkal (pin code 676503).i purchase the product 2days before

Our company had purchased 20 ltrs. Golden brown gp enamel from kirti sales corporation, chittorgarh vide their invoice number 966 dated 7/2/19.
                        While using the paint on 8/2/19; we found that the paint's performance is zero either on wood or steel.
                        We approached your dealer and your sales representative at chittorgarh on pone [protected] and [protected]. Your rep requested us to forward the photo on whatsapp of the container with batch number. While verifying it was found that your material was manufactured in 2015. We forward him and requested to replace immediately since our contact labours has gone idle costing 1000/- per day. Your rep has withdrawn himself from the issue and dealer informed that company is not going to accept defective manufactured material, since it is old after lot of persuals.
                        We request you to replace the same immediately and take back your defective material. The idle labour payment for your companys negligence in resolving the issue of 2000/- through your dealer.
                        You are requested to initiate necessary enquiry of your representative and dealer for not mentioning batch number and year of manufacture on their sale invoice and stop cheating customers.
                        Please resolve the issue; otherwise we will be forced to file a fir of cheating and claim compensation throug consumer court.
                        Mar 19, 2019
                        Feb 12, 2019
                        Dear Valued Customer,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your local contact number and location details with the preferred time at which our team should get in touch with you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Feb 13, 2019
                        Updated by Kishan Bajla
                        My name is Kishan Bajla.
                        I am available on Phone No. [protected] between 10 to 2Pm and 4 to 8PM.
                        Please sort out the complaint before we initiate another action.
                        Your Chittorgarh dealer is asking 500/- for replacement of paint for freight.
                        Why Berger is not putting Expiry date as per BIS code violating BIS parameters?
                        Why the rep are not verifying stock which is outdated? May be Berger is disposing old stocks at hoghly discounted prices.
                        The complaint is yet to be resolved and none of your representative has approached us even after providing our Contact number. It is almost 15 days from the date of complain.
                        Please resolve the issue at the earliest.
                        Kay Bee Alums (P) Limited
                        Kishan Bajla
                        मेरा घर का पेंट कराया अभी 3 महीना हुआ और उड़ने लगा है प्लीज मदद कीजिए

You are indulging in fraudulent practice by keeping unprofessional painting (Colourscape) are doing the painting in the name of berger. The quality of supervision and workmanship is extremely poor. The painting job was started without proper masking and damaged a number of furniture. We had raised a complaint which was never attended by anyone from berger. Mr trinath mondal was assigned by berger to supervise this job but he did not turn up by himself. Only after calling him up quite a number of times he turned up for 10 mins citing personal issues for not supervising the contract. We had to be present all the time pointing out their flaws to which their response always was "sorry... Our mistake". Painting was done without proper primer being applied and in general it was a horrible experience with berger. The attitude of avijit roy and his deputy (Colourscape) was absolutely not acceptable with trinath mondal (Berger) nowhere in the scene. All that you are bothered about is making money by duping your customers. You have not made any effort to do anything about our complaint made to you.
                          Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are noticing air bubble on the painted region of wall service provided by berger. We also noticed the colour is fading in most areas and this is really an inconvenience. We are also noticing multiple cracks in major regions of painted surface. The green colour is not green anymore. And blue colour is not blue anymore. The cracks are getting bigger and bigger by the passing day. Kindly resolve the issue immediately as this is becoming a big problem.
                            Jan 9, 2019
                            Dec 05, 2018
                            Hi Valued Customer,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details or lead request id for our representatives to get in touch with you and assist better.

Berger Paints India Ltd.

Regarding fraud of berger paints co. India jabalpur cnf
                              On the above matter i would like to state that we entered into an agreement with berger india limited jabalpur cnf for dealership. We have paid rs 35000/- * 5+ 7500/-*5 (Amc) =42500 per year. At the time of entering the dealership we were promised for repayment of these installments on fulfillment of certain targets. And thus machine’s cost will be refunded. The...

I got my house painted directly from berger, but the service was pathetic and the resultant also, firstly they didn’t adhered to the time line, secondly the job is of very low quality, the masking as promised by them was not done which damaged my sofa. I am attaching few of my pics. The cracks are coming out as putty was not done properly. As evident in one of the pictures the damp treatment was to be done were ever they were present, but was not done in few places which has resulted in the paint coming out within a month of so called job completion. The doors are having spots and hence various shades of original colour is shown.in the toilets the ceiling was to be done with oil paint but in one of the toilets normal paint was applied and that too it is a single coat as a result of that brush marks are quite evident. The representative of berger didn’t pay regular visit to the site and was left to the contractor, the contractor gave instructions to the labour’s for quick work as they were getting a new site. Overseeing the work by berger officials could have resulted in better work.
                              Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Berger paint agreement for my flat was done on 11th september 2018. During the time of agreement process, ashish ghosh (Business development officer) of berger paints and company, patna was present. Ashish ghosh assured that our flat painting would be finished in 15 to 20 days and their company officers or staffs would frequently visit and check the process of painting.

But not a single staff or officer made a visit since 11th september 2018 (Day of agreement), not even contacted through calls about the condition of the work going on. I even called ashish ghosh but he didn't respond. This is a serious matter and steps should be taken. My suggestion would be that this matter should be watched over by a senior officer.

The painting of my flat hasn't been completed yet. Isn't there any responsibility of berger paints company after agreement and leaving the work totally on contractors?

Raj kumar sharma
                                Senior deputy collector
                                Govt. Of bihar
                                M: [protected]
                                Boring road, patna, bihar.
                                Berger Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Respect sir.. two months before I painted my house with XP wall masta it costed me around 1.5 lakh to me but with in only one month all the paint faded I raised a complaint via customer care till now no one responded my sr number is SR_1809_0008780 please look into the issue and do justice for me as soon as possible... Thank you...