B.E.S.T. Undertaking
Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking

B.E.S.T. Undertaking Customer Care

Materials Management Department (Colaba – Head Office), 4th Floor, Parivahan Bhavan Bldg., S.B.Road, Electric House, Colaba
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

For Purchases related to Transportation-I, Transportation-II & General Section:
Materials Management Department (Dadar)
1st Floor, Transportation Engg. Bldg., Tilak Marg,
Dadar,
Mumbai – 400 014.

For Purchases related to Supply / Building:
Materials Management Department (Kussara)
2nd Floor, Bijlee Bhavan, Kussara Bunder Road,
Mazgaon,
Mumbai – 400 010

View More Information...

Load

B.E.S.T. Undertaking Complaints & Reviews

Hello sir/ madam,

I am balkrishna shankar patade con. No.[protected] requested you that before march, april,...

I zohar sham, owner of consumer no.[protected]*5 hereby inform you that the premises having the said consumer no. Is closed from 20th march.

Hence i request you not to levy average bill for the upcoming months, instead you charge basic cost (If any) as is would be unfair to pay the whole average bill when we are not all consuming anything.

Hope you will do the needful from comings months.

Zohar
Jul 15, 2020

B.E.S.T. Undertaking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, bapu atmaram parab, con. No.[protected]*9 request you that before march, 2020, our monthly bill was around rs. 1700/- to 1800/-. However bill received for the month june, 2020 is rs.6230/- which is very much higher than our regular bill. So request you to please go through it and send us the corrected bill early.

Consumer no[protected]*7
      March, april, may and jun months electric bill all ready paid,
      But july bill amount is 10120/- it is wrong.
      Please justify this bill and send bills details.
      As early as possible.
      My email id:- [protected]@gmail.com
      Prashant hegishte
      Jul 15, 2020

Kindly provide me explanation for debit note and other charges charged in bill of rs. 6149/- also i would like to know what rate is applied to units for the month. The bill substantially high even though i had paid bills for part three month.

Furthermore, my overall electricity consumption has gone down as compared to that of last year as 3 out of 4 family members have shifted to out of mumbai and therefore i request to get the detailed explanation about the other adjustments made in bill.. I wonder if i had paid last three bills regularly then how can i get the bill of rs. 8670/-

My avg consumption in last 6-7 months ranges between 120-160 units then how can i get bill of rs. 8670/-?? Clarify at the earliest.
        Jul 15, 2020

I am best undertaking electricity customer.
          Consumer number is[protected]*3
          Name: avishkar developersbr...

My electricity bill for the month shows other adjustments of 6149 i need explanation for the same. It seems that bill is charged based on consumption in last year but overall my electricity consumption this year has reduced as earlier there are four members using electricity and now at the same address there are either one or two persons so the power use accordingly have gone down and the same can be seen based on last 5 6 months consumption.
          Jul 14, 2020

Our electricity bill for the month of july 2020 is of ₹ 10, 110 which is very excessive amount. I don't have any previous dues of the bill. Usually our bill is around 1, 000 to 2000 per month.

Consumer no:[protected]*2
            Invoice no:[protected]

Please do the needful at the earliest
            i
            Jul 15, 2020

I would like to bring to your bill that i have received a very high bill for the month of june amounting to rs.2930/-. I have paid all previous my electricity bills without fail through online portal and now i have received a bill which is 4 times higher of my monthly average bill. My average bill comes out to rs.700-750 only. Please provide proper reading bills instead of charging random bills. This is not acceptable as to how you are charging us saying that its an average but its not. We have never received this higher amount ever. I would like to get this issue resolved and send us the revised bill. Consumer no[protected]*1.

Jayshree dhanawade
              Room no-508, 5th floor,
              Abdul gaffar khan road,
              Worli seaface, mumbai-400030.
              Jul 28, 2020
              please adjust my bill per last bill reading.my last bill amount was 470/- so i want to change my bill amount as per my last bill instead of rs.2232/-
              Jul 14, 2020

I would like to bring to your bill that i have received a very high bill for the month of june amounting to rs.3070. I have...
                We (Ca[protected]*2;) have received 2 months bill with an amount of rs. 2210/- which is not justified. The average normal bill...

I have paid electric bills through online site

Consumer no.[protected] rs. 1750

Consumer no.[protected] rs. 100

Have you received electric bills amount?

My email is vasudev. [protected]@gmail.com

Mobile no. [protected]
                i paid electric bills on 12.07.2020 online have you received
                i paid electric bills on 12.07.2020 online have you received

Dear sir/madam,

This is with reference to the bill received for the month of july amount is rs.1920 and rs.1690 for consumer no.[protected] and consumer no.[protected] respectively. This is first time in 30 odd years that we have been staying we have received bill of such a high amount.
                  Sending you attached images with meter readings, request you to cross check at your end.
                  Kindly request you to go through it thoroughly and expecting a revert from your end.

Thanks & regards,
                  Ruchi
                  Jul 13, 2020

I would like to bring to your notice that i have received a very high bill for the month of june, 2020 amounting to rs. 4500. My average bill comes out to rs. 600-700 only. Please provide proper reading bills instead of charging random bills. This is not acceptable as to how you are charging us saying that its an average but its not. We have never received this higher amount ever. I would like to get this issue resolved and send us the revised bill.

Pankaj m darji
                    Consumerno.[protected]*7
                    Address: a-2403, jk tower, hg road,
                    Gamdevi, mumbai – 400007.
                    Jul 12, 2020

I would like to bring to your notice that i have received a very high bill for the month of june amounting to rs. 2150. I have paid all previous my electricity bills without fail through online portal and now i have received a bill which is 4 times higher of my monthly average bill. My average bill comes out to rs. 600-700 only. Please provide proper reading bills instead of charging random bills. This is not acceptable as to how you are charging us saying that its an average but its not. We have never received this higher amount ever. I would like to get this issue resolved and send us the revised bill. Consumer no.[protected]*2

Bharti v. Darji
                      Consumer no.[protected]*2
                      Address; a-26/2601, jk tower, hg road,
                      Gamdevi, mumbai – 400007.
                      Jul 12, 2020

I have paid my electricity bill for last 3 months without failing through online process and now this i have received a bill amounting 3500 approx which is 4 times my monthly electricity expenses. Please provide proper metered reading instead of charging random amount bills.

Hi team,

We are getting excessive bills during covid-19 lockdown and this is not acceptable as we are shifted temporary to native place so the room itself is empty but we are slapped with huge amount of bills.

Bills screen shots are attached for references.
                          excessive bills (with empty home)
                          excessive bills (with empty home)
                          Jul 12, 2020

Consumer number - [protected]. We have been charged 3 times the general amount. Kindly check meter reading and then bill us. This is totally not acceptable as to how you are charging us saying that its an average but its not. We have never received this high amount ever. I would like to get this issue resolved.
                            Jul 12, 2020

I miss. Praveena karamanchi being a consumer of best undertaking having consumer no.[protected]*7 would like to draw your attention to the fact that there has been some mistake in sending me the electricity bill for the month of june 2020. I have been receiving an average bill of rs. 1300 to 1500.00 for the past six months but this time you have sent me a bill of rs. 4880.00 which is very much excessive compared to my usage. So i would like to request you to kindly rectify the bill and send me a fresh bill most urgently.
                              Jul 12, 2020

Dr. R k batliwalla consumer no.[protected] and ca no.1366461.
                                I received bill in july 2020 for rs.20, 430 which is ridiculously high. I am a sr. Citizen and retired doctor. I am staying alone at burhani mahal, 59 nepean sea rd, mumbai-400006 after my wife expired in apr 2020. My units consumed is quite low. I cannot pay such large amount. My bills are paid by ecs and i have not defaulted in any payments. I cannot suddenly pay such a large amount. So i request you to break up bill and charge me on actual units consumed. Please do needful. If i do not get a reply i will presume you have accepted my request. Thank you. Dr. R. K. Batliwalla